A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Craftster is for freely sharing how to make things! Don't post pics of things you sell in hopes of getting some sales or we'll have to bust out the LIMBO stick on you! Wink
Total Members: 314,472
Currently Running With Scissors:
262 Guests and 4 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Preggy patterns?  (Read 961 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit
1+

Tia Cherry
mmm... craftalishous

A day without craft is like... Boring!

View Profile
« on: August 24, 2008 04:51:25 PM »

I have looked for pregnancy patterns for tops and i swear all of them are so awful. They look like huge sacks and even tho i am expanding and spring is approaching fast here i dont want too like a bag lady. Does anyone know of any babydoll type tops or dress patterns? I had a look thru the tute list and found one thats nice. But i cant find anything simple and stretchy haha. Stretchy is the key!

Im going to just try and wing it with a boob tube with flowy bottom today and see how i go. I would love to have some cute puffy sleeves (they cover the huge maternity bra straps hehe Wink ) but i dont know how im going to go with that haha. I know they type of sleeves i would love but i dont have a clue how to describe them Sad Lol ill have a play around. If anything i can just try make a short sleeve cardi for over the top.

Thank you for any help! Im soooo sick of looking like a frump! Specially when i can sew. Tongue
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Would love to do a personal swap, Ill swap a stenciled shirt, tote or other item of clothing for something cute and crafty, hehe Smiley Just PM me.
MacesMeMe

My Bully the DoofyDoo

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2008 08:20:50 PM »

search "maternity" in the clothing main board there are a few on here that have done some maternity clothing not necessarily patterns though, shirts and panels for pants/skirts

good luck and congrats
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Check out my kids reupholstered recliner
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=314248.0
cosmoblue
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2008 12:45:45 AM »

I haven't tried these but next time I am preggers I am going to try the burda patterns. This one can be done with knits

http://www.burdafashion.com/en/Patterns/Main_Collection/7763_Tunic_pants/1270778-1128998-1003726-1651313.html
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
Meatless Monday: Homemade Veggie Broth
October 18, 2017 Featured Projects
@Home This Weekend: Mix and Match Napkins

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...