A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest
News from Internet Brands:
Closing the Craftster Community on December 19, 2019.
Read the details here.
Total Members: 323,619
Currently Running With Scissors:
354 Guests and 0 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials Crafting Calendar City Guides

Pages: [1] 2  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Photography? I guess so!  (Read 1554 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
katie;
« on: August 12, 2008 08:42:42 PM »

I'm guessing I post this here Smiley
I recently bought a Canon Rebel XT after years of obsessing over the thought of working with a digital SLR...
As you can tell, I'm pretty into black and white

That's it for now. Let me know what you think! I'll post more if it's a positive response Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

choose life. choose positivity. choose the golden rule. choose to be at peace with yourself choose salvation choose to make a difference. choose to be different. choose to be a rebel. choose to be funky. choose to be yourself. choose to create a fashion statement.
Kristij1201
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2008 08:52:01 PM »

I really like them!  Especially the squirrel and the steering wheel.  I can't wait until I'm done with grad school and can afford to buy a digital SLR.  I love black and white photography too.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Kazia rhymes with Asia
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2008 08:58:16 PM »

These are neat.  Let me just say, for the first photo, I would like to comment but the only thing I can say is this: "b'oh...look at the little puppsy-wuppsiiiiiiies with their lil scrunchie faces.  Who is a little sleepy bear?!"  I'm very sorry that I can't comment on the photograph's lighting or quality because I know very little about photo lighting or quality--but the puppies are sooooooo cute.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
OnePinkHippo
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2008 08:58:39 PM »

I love the squirrel! I love their odd little human hands.  Tongue
THIS ROCKS   Logged

aliceownsj00
Don't look back, you aren't going that way.

e6000 for life

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2008 01:09:29 AM »

my boyfriend really wants a Rebel... so... I can't show him this post because he'll start up again on how great it is! lol

Nice photos, I love that classic steering wheel
THIS ROCKS   Logged

*-*Jillian Tippit*-*
-Adventurer, Nerd, Geek, Witch, 420 Enthusiast, Octopus Fanatic, Professional Doodler, Henna Tattoo Artist, Typography Addict, Positivity Queen, Big Bold Beautiful Woman, and a Fantastic Cook-
_teacup_
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2008 06:26:06 AM »

I am almost right there with Kazia, but the composition and depth of field are so good! And how did you get so close to the squirrel? They're so bold one minute, and running for their lives the next. Little buggers.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
katie;
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2008 10:51:43 AM »

The squirrel was just eating away.. he didn't want to be bothered. He hissed at me a few times too. He was not going to move, he wanted me to move! haha, little rascal.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

choose life. choose positivity. choose the golden rule. choose to be at peace with yourself choose salvation choose to make a difference. choose to be different. choose to be a rebel. choose to be funky. choose to be yourself. choose to create a fashion statement.
AlexisMomOf3
Canadian Craftin' Momma

Sew Sew Sew!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2008 02:46:08 PM »

OH my that first pictures is so sweet. Love them all!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Mother to 4 beautiful crazy children that loves to sew, make bows and photography.

www.thecanadiancrafters.com
nicegoing
« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2008 12:05:56 AM »

Oh GOD that first one just makes me melt!! I love it. Awesome black and whites, I can't wait to see more from you. Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

ally-oops
« Reply #9 on: August 16, 2008 10:28:38 AM »

Oh i love the one with the smashed TV! So many layers of meaning!!

And the puppies are sooo adorable - they look so fragile here! The one on the left looks sad!

And I love love the squirrel .  I took care of a baby squirrel for liek a week so i'm extremely partial to squirrelkind.  I love how s/he was so stubborn

How are you liking your Canon?  AND PLEASE POST MORE!  Cheesy 
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] 2  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search
Crafting Ideas
Crafting How-Tos
Crafting Ideas
Crafting Topics

Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Christmas Crack
Meal Prep Monday: Black Eyed Pea and Squash Soup
Craftster Featured Projects - Dedicated to the People Who Made It

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...