A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest
News from Internet Brands:
Closing the Craftster Community on December 19, 2019.
Read the details here.
Total Members: 323,619
Currently Running With Scissors:
228 Guests and 0 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials Crafting Calendar City Guides

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Anything Amigurumi Swap (SIGNUPS CLOSED; SENDOUTS 9/16/08)  (Read 14185 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
Im Sew Silly
If you're crafty and ya know it, clap your hands....

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2008 07:46:47 PM »

im interested but i am soooo new to making ami cuties...no where near the pros around here....if you all arent afraid of a newbie to this craft, i'd really consider it if i can get feed back on a swap i am in soon....my partner has rec'd, but not posted pics yet.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Exodus 35:35 (NIV)~ He has filled them with skill to do all kinds of work as engravers, designers, embroiderers in blue, purple, and scarlet yarn and fine linen, and weavers - all of them skilled workers and designers

Current Swaps:
Poppet vs Amigurumi
yarnorama
There's a party in my yarn stash and everyone's invited.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: August 13, 2008 01:21:59 AM »

I knew this would be successful.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Some girls were just born with glitter in their veins.

Visit my blog @ somethingquitelovely.blogspot.com
littlefawnpug

I am Gandalf, and Gandalf means me!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #12 on: August 13, 2008 04:55:46 AM »

im interested but i am soooo new to making ami cuties...no where near the pros around here....if you all arent afraid of a newbie to this craft, i'd really consider it if i can get feed back on a swap i am in soon....my partner has rec'd, but not posted pics yet.

Sure, newbies are welcomed to join!!! Grin  And, if you dont want to make an amigurumi you can put that in your questionaire and just offer to send amigurumi supplies to someone instead.  Of course, if you do make someone an amigurumi Im sure it will be appreciated by whomever gets you as a partner. Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Want to learn to crochet or knit?  I have a ton of extra crochet hooks & circular knitting needles.  Will throw in some pattern books and yarn for anyone interested in a swap.
Cheeco
« Reply #13 on: August 13, 2008 05:55:36 AM »

Okay, you convinced me. =P =) Just sent in my info.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
mamarose22
« Reply #14 on: August 13, 2008 06:43:34 AM »

I have no place to display things I receive from a swap and things I make for myself just because like it.  The top of my dresser and chest of drawers is completely covered with things I made/rec'd.  I just like to make things.  I like looking at nice/cute things.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Life is a coin, you can spend it anyway you wish, but you can only spend it once.
http://www.pinterest.com/mamarose22/
waterbaby
« Reply #15 on: August 13, 2008 10:42:59 AM »

I'm in like Flynn!!  Who ever that is... Roll Eyes

This saying is generally presumed to reference actor Errol Flynn, a huge movie star of the 1930s and 40s, remembered today primarily for his roles in big period action films (e.g., as Robin Hood, or in "The Charge of the Light Brigade") -- and as a notorious womanizer.  In 1943, Flynn was cleared of charges of...well, for the sake of our sensitive readers, let's say "illegal involvement" with an underage woman, and while there is minor speculation that the phrase had a different origin around the same time, certainly its popularity and wide usage began after this incident.

I think I'm going to be signing up for this swap -- and beckster, if you end up my partner, I may just have to make you an Errol Flynn ami (representing him in one of his famous swashbuckling roles, of course)....
THIS ROCKS   Logged
yarnorama
There's a party in my yarn stash and everyone's invited.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: August 13, 2008 11:17:03 AM »

Well, ya learn something new every day.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Some girls were just born with glitter in their veins.

Visit my blog @ somethingquitelovely.blogspot.com
beckster
Never met a needle I couldn't work with

Coffee and yarn are my two best friends.

« Reply #17 on: August 13, 2008 12:14:52 PM »

Wow!  I guess you really do learn something new everyday!  So does the saying 'in like flynn' mean something....uh...dirty?  Considering he really liked the ladies?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

FUN FUR IS MUPPET MURDER!!! 
Wist: http://wists.com/br549xt93
Ravelry: rebecky
littlefawnpug

I am Gandalf, and Gandalf means me!

« Reply #18 on: August 13, 2008 12:16:28 PM »

Wow!  I guess you really do learn something new everyday!  So does the saying 'in like flynn' mean something....uh...dirty?  Considering he really liked the ladies?

thats what I was thinking too.  Makes me think that when someone says 'in like flynn' its a bad thing/dirty thing.  Yeah, I never what someone to say that to me now.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Want to learn to crochet or knit?  I have a ton of extra crochet hooks & circular knitting needles.  Will throw in some pattern books and yarn for anyone interested in a swap.
bonzablue
« Reply #19 on: August 13, 2008 12:48:15 PM »

6ish days until partners are named .... is that right LOL .... can I have a count down Huh
Can you tell I am excited??
Have been eyeing out some yarn in my stash .....

Have I said that I am excitd?

Bonza Blue
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Mum to two... love to craft - terrible at housework !
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search
Crafting Ideas
Crafting How-Tos
Crafting Ideas
Crafting Topics

Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Christmas Crack
Meal Prep Monday: Black Eyed Pea and Squash Soup
Craftster Featured Projects - Dedicated to the People Who Made It

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...