A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest
News from Internet Brands:
Closing the Craftster Community on December 19, 2019.
Read the details here.
Total Members: 323,619
Currently Running With Scissors:
195 Guests and 0 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials Crafting Calendar City Guides

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 24
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Disney Rd. 8 GALLERY (send-outs Sept. 1st)  (Read 32453 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
MissColee
Cakewrecks made me famous! http://cakewrecks.blogspot.com/2009/02/this-is-how-you-show-hungry-whos-boss.html

why is the rum always gone?

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #80 on: September 10, 2008 06:51:48 AM »

oh how fun!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

RikaHeart

" If the world is made of light and darkness..."

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #81 on: September 10, 2008 08:54:24 AM »

hehe Thank you! I know! I was almost squealing in delight! Thank you so much! *Put her treasure in the chest and pull out a HUGE Mallet from 'Courage the Cowardly Dog' to whack anyone who touch it*
THIS ROCKS   Logged

lindyv321
Cooking Moderator

lettucecraft.com

« Reply #82 on: September 10, 2008 11:49:35 AM »

I love the starfish frames!! What a great job on the whole package.  Happy late birthday!!
I must argue that I think Jack is WAY cuter than Will!!! I think it's the hair and makeup that do it for me  Wink
You girls look wonderful posing in front of the castle and I can't wait to see all your goodies.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pinterest
Facebook

Please join us at lettucecraft.com
RikaHeart

« Reply #83 on: September 10, 2008 11:50:34 AM »

I love the starfish frames!! What a great job on the whole package.  Happy late birthday!!
I must argue that I think Jack is WAY cuter than Will!!! I think it's the hair and makeup that do it for me  Wink
You girls look wonderful posing in front of the castle and I can't wait to see all your goodies.

*stuck tongue out at her* Will Turner is Sexier than Jack Sparrow! And much more of a gentleman. so Ah! LOL Thank you
THIS ROCKS   Logged

yelutci

Gus, don't be a giant snapping turtle.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #84 on: September 10, 2008 11:54:00 AM »

Grin I Got my awesome package from Rikaheart!

The kids & I love all the goodies. The blue circles (recycled CDs) with Stitch are playing card holders, my favorite! I'm totally going to try make some myself. I adore the apron with the lovely vintage print; but my older daughter swiped it-I guess we'll have to share. Each of my kids loved the things made for them. Thanks again for everything Rikaheart! Kiss
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I've heard it both ways.

I'm looking to swap some knit &/or crocheted crafts for handmade CP/HP soap.
lindyv321
Cooking Moderator

lettucecraft.com

« Reply #85 on: September 10, 2008 12:07:07 PM »

*stuck tongue out at her* Will Turner is Sexier than Jack Sparrow! And much more of a gentleman. so Ah! LOL Thank you

I like my boys baaaad  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pinterest
Facebook

lindyv321
Cooking Moderator

lettucecraft.com

« Reply #86 on: September 10, 2008 12:38:33 PM »

yelutci can we see a closer shot of the card holders, I am not sure what exactly you mean by a card holder  Huh
Also what else was in the package?  I can't tell what some of those wonderful things are...

Thank you
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pinterest
Facebook

RikaHeart

« Reply #87 on: September 10, 2008 02:20:33 PM »

hehe Your welcome. That's actaully one of the first thing I made in HS was an Apron. Smiley And lol! There were a few items for Mommy  Smiley Along with the kids LOL!!!!!! Well, you can tell your older this: Apron STAYS in the kitchen Smiley

I'm glad!

Card Holders, I thought I had six in there and I guess not. They are for playing Poker, Go Fish, etc.. And when you set your cards down, you know which one your hands are because...You may have a fireman stitch, or whatever Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

MissColee
Cakewrecks made me famous! http://cakewrecks.blogspot.com/2009/02/this-is-how-you-show-hungry-whos-boss.html

why is the rum always gone?

« Reply #88 on: September 10, 2008 02:41:14 PM »

Awesome stuff!
Is there a tut somewhere for the card holders? I have a 4 year old that cant hold cards for nuthin'.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

kirstilynne
« Reply #89 on: September 10, 2008 06:20:41 PM »

I too can join the ranks of those who have recieved!:D and i love and adore everything! some of the pictures are a bit fuzzy i dont really know why usually my camera is co-operative but it seems it was fussy.

almost everything here. minus the awesome hat.

my new flounder inspired hat that callmeflowers dyed herself. the blue is a really unique shade! its awesome. and fits nice and being in canada its getting cold around here so i am already wearing it out and about. pardon the tired look of myself i worked all day and then had to dash to the post office to get my package.

a tea party necklace. the little tea charm dangling down is the most darling thing i have ever seen!

a cars pillowcase for the boyfriend. and guido is his favorite character. he stole it immediately...he who mocks and doesnt really understand swaps really seems to reap the benefits of them! hahaha. he loved it! i love it too. totally amazing and has inspired me to make an entire set of them of all his fav cars characters!

neat POTC necklace of the key to davy jones's heart. he was my fav character becuase he is so evil! mwahahhahha. that and he is an octopus for a face and thats just neat. not to mention he is an amazing organ player.  (to join in the debate Will Turner is the most lovable one becuase he is a gentleman i agree. he is also very handsome with his facial hair and rugged manlyness, but captain jack has this certain bad boy feel to him making him rather appealing. HOWEVER, i feel like teeth are a very important factor and jacks teeth are less to be desired...will has a nice smile like this! Cheesy)

alice and wonderland inspired earrings. these are totally cool!

pirate stickers. i love my pirates! Cheesy yarrrr.

cross stitch kits!:) you know its funny i bought so many of these at michaels and these are some that i didnt buy. hilarious thing is that i sent these along to our other partner. i wont mention what ones but she got some too hahaha. sillyness.

in tradition all my swap recieved pics have a picture of my cat in them so in lou of that this is princess modeling the mr.tumnas scarf from narnia. the wool is sooooooo soft and snuggly. its very nice. and matches my winter coat perfectly Smiley

my little beasties enjoyed the box more than anything else  Roll Eyes whats with cats and boxes eh? lol.

Thanks for everything callmeflowers.

hope chrsdx recieves soon!
« Last Edit: September 10, 2008 06:24:49 PM by kirstilynne » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I love personal swapping! PM me!!!!

Feel like some shopping?
www.kirstilynne.etsy.com
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 24 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search
Crafting Ideas
Crafting How-Tos
Crafting Ideas
Crafting Topics

Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Christmas Crack
Meal Prep Monday: Black Eyed Pea and Squash Soup
Craftster Featured Projects - Dedicated to the People Who Made It

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...