A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: If you see a project that you think is super awesome and deserves to be a featured project, you can click the THIS ROCKS button to nominate it!
Total Members: 314,798
Currently Running With Scissors:
146 Guests and 3 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 12
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Black Apple Doll Swap??  (Read 13452 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit
1+

mamaedgar
« on: August 07, 2008 07:23:48 PM »

(photo from martha website)

Ok I think these dolls are super cute! I've seen a few people that have made them on craftster, so I thought maybe a swap would be cool.  I was thinking of swapping actual dolls and maybe a couple little things to go with them.  here is the link to the pattern:
http://www.marthastewart.com/article/black-apple-doll

Ideas, commets, questions??
« Last Edit: August 07, 2008 07:24:35 PM by mamaedgar » THIS ROCKS   Logged

SewingLori
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2008 07:31:21 PM »

I think that is a great idea. I'd totally be up for it.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

keeperrox
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2008 07:32:41 PM »

I'd be up for it, too!  I read Emily's blog daily and adore all of her work. I downloaded and saved the pattern a while ago, but haven't had the opportunity to use it.  What other things would be included in the swap package requirements?
« Last Edit: August 07, 2008 07:34:47 PM by keeperrox » THIS ROCKS   Logged
dragonmama
MILF-y Crafter

Retired Swapper

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2008 07:34:19 PM »

I love her stuff! I don't know when I'd get to do it, but that does sound like a very cute swap idea.

Normally I'm not into swaps that aren't going to yield something I can _use_ but her stuff is just too adorable!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

sandandsilk.wordpress.com

wists.com/dragoneyezed
mamaedgar
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2008 07:35:12 PM »

I'd be up for it, too!  I read Emily's blog daily and adore all of her work. I downloaded and saved the pattern a while ago, but haven't had the opportunity to use it.  What other things would be included in the swap packages?

it think it would contain other items as well. iether items for the black apple dool you make or other black apple related stuff. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Dinosaurus Meg

I wish I was a wolpertinger.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2008 07:35:25 PM »

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES!!!! I want to be in this swap! If you need a coorganizer look no further! Eek!! I have so many ideas already! I love Black Apple!

AAAAAHHHH!!!!! Please let me know if you decide to do this swap, I will check in but send me a pm if you can and I am in for sure!

Excited.... *Explode*

Ok.. Time to chill..
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Hey Fiber People: I am very interested in personal swaps for painted/dyed roving or top. I can swap supplies or crafted items. Let's talk!

Every body wants a rock to wind a piece of string around.
mamaedgar
« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2008 07:36:46 PM »

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES!!!! I want to be in this swap! If you need a coorganizer look no further! Eek!! I have so many ideas already! I love Black Apple!

AAAAAHHHH!!!!! Please let me know if you decide to do this swap, I will check in but send me a pm if you can and I am in for sure!

Excited.... *Explode*

Ok.. Time to chill..

i'd be looking to organize it in a week or so, and if it gets big i'll take you up on that co-organizing!  thanks!
« Last Edit: August 07, 2008 07:37:00 PM by mamaedgar » THIS ROCKS   Logged

megarobertson
I make it Rain dear!

Jennifer Perkins is my Hero!

« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2008 07:56:12 PM »

If my swap i'm in right now goes well then I would def. be interested! I love those little dolls as well!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Everyone's a photographer.
My Wist:http://wists.com/megarobertson
Dinosaurus Meg

I wish I was a wolpertinger.

« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2008 08:01:44 PM »

Excellent! So I got a little ahead of myself *blush* and now that I actually have read  your whole message (I saw Black Apple and Swap and I went a little wacko lol) I am wondering if the actual item requirements for the swap would be a doll? Or could we do Black Apple themed/inspired work? I wouldn't mind making a doll but I wouldn't necessarily like to receive one. I have limited space in my apartment so unless she was as big as a pillow (Ooh, new craft idea for later) to lay my tired little head on I don't really know what I would use a doll for.

Even if we are swapping dolls I will probably still join, I am a hopeless BA fan.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Hey Fiber People: I am very interested in personal swaps for painted/dyed roving or top. I can swap supplies or crafted items. Let's talk!

Every body wants a rock to wind a piece of string around.
carrieme
« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2008 08:57:08 PM »

Oh I would be in for sure!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Etsy shop   http://www.carrieme.etsy.com
Wist:  http://www.wists.com/verycarrie
Visit my blog http://sewverycarrie.blogspot.com
pm me if you want to swap!
Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 12 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Cupcake Bath Bombs
Rainy Days
Meatless Monday: Semlor aka Swedish Cream Buns

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...