A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Craftster Tip:  Fanatic Friends of Craftster can disable ads on Craftster! Read more here.
Total Members: 315,880
Currently Running With Scissors:
382 Guests and 7 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides

Pages: 1 [2]  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Key Holder Woodburning  (Read 3574 times)
Tags for this thread: woodburn , woodwork , name  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
thekster
« Reply #10 on: August 05, 2008 11:28:35 AM »

Myklia - Thanks sooo much for saying that! I had no idea whether or not I was using the right tips; I switched between a couple of ones depending on what I was doing. I looked at this website http://www.thewoodbox.com/data/woodburning/wbbasicinfo.htm for a little bit of information beforehand; maybe it'll help. I'd love to see what yours looks like!
Jinjeet - Hehe I wondered if that's what you meant, but then again, when I first came to Craftster, there were so many of those I didn't know Smiley Oh, but as far as the script goes, I wish I had made the bottom loop on the big L less pointy, or maybe the very last loop more pointy. Oh well. It also seems a little tilted to me, but I guess hindsight is 20/20.
Thanks spoiledblonde!
Animegirlie- Thanks! It won't be my last name until about 7 months from now though.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Elbow grease is the best polish!
"If I hold my tongue just right, and I hold my breath...it will work." - Carol Duvall

www.facebook.com/kernkerncrafts  

the link is calling to you! click it and enjoy. enjoy, damn you!
spoiledBlonde
« Reply #11 on: August 05, 2008 04:58:36 PM »

omg don't criticize ur work it is beautiful!!!!!:)
My mom has been doing this for years and yours are  just as good!
make more for the up coming nursery.Smiley
« Last Edit: August 05, 2008 05:00:21 PM by spoiledBlonde » THIS ROCKS   Logged
animegirlie
crafty nerdy girl

just make stuff!!!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #12 on: August 05, 2008 05:36:49 PM »

Myklia - Thanks sooo much for saying that! I had no idea whether or not I was using the right tips; I switched between a couple of ones depending on what I was doing. I looked at this website http://www.thewoodbox.com/data/woodburning/wbbasicinfo.htm for a little bit of information beforehand; maybe it'll help. I'd love to see what yours looks like!
Jinjeet - Hehe I wondered if that's what you meant, but then again, when I first came to Craftster, there were so many of those I didn't know Smiley Oh, but as far as the script goes, I wish I had made the bottom loop on the big L less pointy, or maybe the very last loop more pointy. Oh well. It also seems a little tilted to me, but I guess hindsight is 20/20.
Thanks spoiledblonde!
Animegirlie- Thanks! It won't be my last name until about 7 months from now though.

I've only been a lloyd for about a year Wink Congratulations and welcome to the clan! (although I have no idea if our men are related in any way Smiley)

editing to add that I think this is really cool too.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2008 05:37:33 PM by animegirlie » THIS ROCKS   Logged

thekster
« Reply #13 on: August 05, 2008 09:15:10 PM »

Spoiledblonde - Nursery? Well, I don't see that in my future for at least 2 years hehe. But that is a fantastic idea... Once I have a baby and know what gender it will be, I can make some with his/her name on it! We already have 1 boy name and 1 girl name Smiley Man I can't wait already hehe
Animegirlie - Thanks for the welcome and the "cool." Hmmm where are you from? I doubt our men are related, cuz my fiance's dad's last name came from hisss uhmmm stepdad I think. Or his grandparents. I can't remember. His middle name was Lloyd too hahaha.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"If I hold my tongue just right, and I hold my breath...it will work." - Carol Duvall

animegirlie
crafty nerdy girl

just make stuff!!!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #14 on: August 06, 2008 12:22:44 AM »

His dad's from Pennsylvania, he born in Cali, and we met in Texas - now living in sunny LA!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

thekster
« Reply #15 on: August 06, 2008 12:30:19 AM »

Hey we're from Texas! I don't know where his dad came from originally though.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2]  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search
Crafting Ideas
Crafting How-Tos
Crafting Ideas
Crafting Topics

Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: DIY Room Divider
Tute Tuesday: Snow Dyeing
Baby, It's Cold Outside

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...