A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest
News from Internet Brands:
Closing the Craftster Community on December 19, 2019.
Read the details here.
Total Members: 323,619
Currently Running With Scissors:
280 Guests and 0 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials Crafting Calendar City Guides

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: My Country Doesn't Have That Round 11 Gallery  (Read 10296 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
Ginger Child
« Reply #50 on: August 15, 2008 08:21:06 PM »

YAY!!! I'M SO GLAD YOU LIKE EVERYTHING....AND MORE GOODIES TO COME  Grin I'm almost done with my last knitted item I'm sending you!!!! Oh I hope you like them!!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
monkey_girl
« Reply #51 on: August 15, 2008 08:39:43 PM »

I can hardly wait to check out the next part of your package!! But I am so so so spoiled already!

I hope NZ Post does their job and your package turns up soon Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

www.adventuresofagirlfromthenaki.blogspot.com

So many crafts, so many ideas, so little time!

My wist!

http://www.wists.com/Trees

I love charms for jewelery making, got anything gothic? Want to swap? PM me!
A2K
« Reply #52 on: August 17, 2008 02:12:12 PM »

And a thing (I have to confess I'm not quite sure what it is..) in pretty colours with a nice flower on top!

I have been out of town again and missing my craftster fix!  I'm so glad to see you have enjoyed your first swap package, Mel!  The thing with the nice flower is another little pin cushion -- unfortunately, it doesn't stand up well, but I didn't know what else to do with it since i made it with you in mind!  Maybe you can thread needles down the side of it, or maybe your Cheshire cat would enjoy it for a toy!  Smiley  Your pictures and commentary brought me yet more smiles!  I really enjoyed swapping with you.

Also, I used my new tea wallets this weekend on my travels.  The bag with the picture of Hailey on it traveled in my duffel, while the zippered felt pouch carried typhoo tea so I could have a REAL cup of tea when dining at a restaurant!  Thanks and again and thank you for posting pictures!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

melissanorth
« Reply #53 on: August 17, 2008 11:30:59 PM »

Ah, I thought it might be a pincushion...but I don't like sticking pins in pretty things- I've been keeping pins inside the Altoid tin at the moment. Monty liked it too when I opened it ;-) technically he is a Staffordshire cat but he's lived in Cheshire long enough to be an honourary Cheshire Cat.

I didn't realise at the time...the I heart felt book is signed!! I used the instructions in the two books to cast off some knitting and I made a piece of felt! *does happy dance* AND I found some dpn sock needles in a local shop for 79 pence, so I can one day make the felt slippers from the book!

I used the orange flower fabric to make a wall hanger with pockets, which I will take photos of soon..

I'm glad the tea wallets got some use :-) all the cookies you sent me have mysteriously disappeared....

I loved my first swap and I'm definitely doing it again!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

SevsOnlyGirl
Swap Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #54 on: August 19, 2008 06:37:22 AM »

Okay ladies, time for a quick update!  Everything so far looks fabulous!  Great job!

We're still waiting for these people to receive - correct me if I'm wrong!

Balue

It's really important to post pictures of the items you receive, it makes your partner all happy and warm and fuzzy and we like to keep that feeling going! Smiley  Could these people please post pics of what they've received or ask your partner if they took pics and would post for you?

princesspepper

Thanks ladies - I'm grateful to each and every one of you that this has been such a smooth swap! Smiley
« Last Edit: September 02, 2008 07:13:44 AM by SevsOnlyGirl » THIS ROCKS   Logged
monkey_girl
« Reply #55 on: August 19, 2008 12:08:35 PM »

I'm crossing my fingers Gingerchild gets her package soon - I can't wait for her to see it!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

www.adventuresofagirlfromthenaki.blogspot.com

So many crafts, so many ideas, so little time!

My wist!

http://www.wists.com/Trees

I love charms for jewelery making, got anything gothic? Want to swap? PM me!
Ginger Child
« Reply #56 on: August 19, 2008 04:37:19 PM »

I'm crossing my fingers Gingerchild gets her package soon - I can't wait for her to see it!

I RECEIVED TODAY!!!!! I'LL HAVE PICS UP TONIGHT!!! Still stuck at work...took pics of all the goodies already, plus some candids of vegemite consumption, HAHAHA. Thanks so much monkey_girl, I LOVE EVERYTHING!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
macreede
« Reply #57 on: August 21, 2008 09:39:42 AM »

These are all of the awesome things I received from Rachikus.  The sales ads,postcards, knitting patterns, the totally awesome bags she made.  She also sent a load of candy including sugar free for my dd, also a magazine and a flag.  Thank you so.. much you are a great swapper.

« Last Edit: August 21, 2008 11:46:02 AM by macreede » THIS ROCKS   Logged
Ginger Child
« Reply #58 on: August 21, 2008 11:39:49 AM »

OKAY WE HAVE PICTURES AND LOTS OF THEM!!!  Grin This is the package I received from monkey_girl in all its awesomeness  Cheesy

The entire package

Cute earrings and pins!!

Necklaces and a cute pin made by the lovely monkey_girl  Grin

JUGGLING BALLS!!!!! I'm teaching myself right now, it keeps my co-workers and I entertained during a slow night Smiley (She also made these by the way!)

Postcards that are sewn together...they're up on my wall at home Smiley

A RECORD BOWL!!!!! I love this...its sitting on top of my record player  Cheesy

AND VEGEMITE...HAHA...it makes me do this face....

THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH MONKEY_GIRL, YOU ROCK MY WORLD!!!!  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Sinjah
« Reply #59 on: August 21, 2008 12:29:59 PM »

Wow, Gingerchild, those necklaces you got are awesome! Well done, monkey_girl!

macreede, have you tried the TimTams rachikus sent you? An Australian friend once sent me some - God, TimTams are bliss!

Great packages, everyone!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Personal swap? Yes please!
Will craft for yarn.

The crafting blog
The pinterest
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search
Crafting Ideas
Crafting How-Tos
Crafting Ideas
Crafting Topics

Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Christmas Crack
Meal Prep Monday: Black Eyed Pea and Squash Soup
Craftster Featured Projects - Dedicated to the People Who Made It

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...