A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest
News from Internet Brands:
Closing the Craftster Community on December 19, 2019.
Read the details here.
Total Members: 323,619
Currently Running With Scissors:
237 Guests and 0 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials Crafting Calendar City Guides

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Star Wars Swap 2 Gallery  (Read 19498 times)
Tags for this thread: star_wars  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
redstar13
"Setting a goal is not the main thing. It is deciding how you will go about achieving it and staying with that plan. " -Tom Landrey

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #80 on: July 31, 2008 07:19:43 PM »

that embroidery is awesome!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

etsy
Pintrest
I have an embroidery machine! If you want to do personal swaps for machine embroidered items, (or are in my swaps!) let me know!
ursulaandolive

ursulaandolive.etsy.com

« Reply #81 on: August 01, 2008 05:13:26 AM »

I love the notebook with the old trading cards on it.  I think I had those when I was a kid. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I Grok Spock!
BYA

Cunning, don't ya think?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #82 on: August 01, 2008 01:10:59 PM »

Gee Ginger,

Good thing they hooked us two slowpokes up together!

Has my package arrived yet? It should be there today or tomorrow.

Try not to laugh too hard at my big project :p
« Last Edit: August 02, 2008 08:53:30 AM by BYA » THIS ROCKS   Logged

"It's a real burn, being right so often" - Malcomb Reynolds

Some of my illustrations:
http://www.dreamstime.com/easystreet_portfolio_pg1
My greeting card store:
http://www.greetingcarduniverse.com/easystreet
Ginger Child
« Reply #83 on: August 01, 2008 02:50:31 PM »

MY PACKAGE FROM BYA CAME TODAY!!!! Here's tons of pictures of all the goodies she sent!! Sorry for the poor picture quality, I took them right before I ran out of the house to run to work  Undecided

Everything together in all its wonder  Grin

Really neat cards and envelopes!

Earrings with C3PO and R2D2 on them and a necklace with the Falcon kickin' ass  Cheesy

Magnets!

And the amazingness that is this R2!! heehee

I also got some yarn! Spoiled I think so  Grin Thanks so much BYA...your package is coming to you shortly, I'll have to send on Monday but I promise its worth the wait!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
kaymadben
« Reply #84 on: August 02, 2008 12:29:17 AM »

OMG! That R2 is so cool! I totally want one. Is it a trashcan?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Can make dresses for your princess!

Wists: http://www.wists.com/skb
BYA

Cunning, don't ya think?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #85 on: August 02, 2008 09:02:41 AM »

The base of R2 is a recycled corrugated plastic sign shaped and held together with duct tape. It is covered in a couple layers of quilt batting and then fabric remnants. Without something in the top draw string head section, it goes limp (which is why she also got yarn...LOL). If I did something like that over again, I would make the top different. A different fabric for the exterior would have held the stitching better on the designs. Still, I can't complain because I've never done anything like this before. I like the way I was able to work the Princess Leah in to the lid. (Pretty proud of myself for that one!).

Glad you like it Ginger. Even though R2 didn't turn out exactly how I wanted, he made me laugh. Hope he did the same for you Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"It's a real burn, being right so often" - Malcomb Reynolds

Some of my illustrations:
http://www.dreamstime.com/easystreet_portfolio_pg1
My greeting card store:
http://www.greetingcarduniverse.com/easystreet
kaymadben
« Reply #86 on: August 02, 2008 12:11:08 PM »

The base of R2 is a recycled corrugated plastic sign shaped and held together with duct tape. It is covered in a couple layers of quilt batting and then fabric remnants. Without something in the top draw string head section, it goes limp (which is why she also got yarn...LOL). If I did something like that over again, I would make the top different. A different fabric for the exterior would have held the stitching better on the designs. Still, I can't complain because I've never done anything like this before. I like the way I was able to work the Princess Leah in to the lid. (Pretty proud of myself for that one!).

Glad you like it Ginger. Even though R2 didn't turn out exactly how I wanted, he made me laugh. Hope he did the same for you Cheesy
Well if you ever wanna practice making another one I'm totally down for a personal swap. He would look so cool sitting by my sewing machine to collect threads and fabric scraps.  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Can make dresses for your princess!

Wists: http://www.wists.com/skb
gleep
« Reply #87 on: August 02, 2008 09:10:32 PM »

R2D2 is awesome!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
dirtydarkdiva
« Reply #88 on: August 05, 2008 08:46:37 PM »

Apologies to my partner and everyone in this swap for me being so late and so lame. My package is shipped, but I'm afraid I didn't get to craft even half of what I wanted to do. I have been feeling very ill, with dizzy spells. I just found out it is an ear problem and I require surgery on my ear drum.  Undecided I am sorry Olive about my half assed attempt to just get something sent.
Clothing & stenciling is my forte actually, and I was not in the mood to think up something new and clever, since my parnters questionaire said no shirts. I promise I WILL whip you something up eventually to make up for it! Maybe when the boys go back to school I'll be able to catch my breathe and concentrate. The tension headaches Ive been getting having them home have NOT helped the dizziness at all!! Roll Eyes
Oh and I WILL get those pics up, got a new camera cord finally.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
SilentMynerva
Crafty Goddess!

The Silent Roman Goddess of Wisdom!

« Reply #89 on: August 06, 2008 04:30:56 PM »

Hey guys.... I got tons of ideas for my partner and I'm getting them done... I'm hoping I'll be done by next week to ship... Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search
Crafting Ideas
Crafting How-Tos
Crafting Ideas
Crafting Topics

Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Christmas Crack
Meal Prep Monday: Black Eyed Pea and Squash Soup
Craftster Featured Projects - Dedicated to the People Who Made It

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...