A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Craftster Tip:  Fanatic Friends of Craftster can disable ads on Craftster! Read more here.
Total Members: 315,883
Currently Running With Scissors:
471 Guests and 5 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Favorite Movie Swap Gallery  (Read 12100 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
ohyouprettythings
« Reply #30 on: July 15, 2008 12:19:36 PM »

Ah!  I haven't had internet access for two days and I was so excited to come see what everyone got/sent!  I'm also surprised at how quickly the box I sent made it from Wisconsin to Texas.   Smiley

Oh, I forgot to mention that she apologized for the overload of HP and lack of Dark Crystal items.  Well, you need not worry.  I appreciate every single bit of my package and it's [email protected]@

Kimberly_Star, I'm blushing so much!  I'm so flattered and excited that you like everything!  Thanks for being amazing.  I seriously hope you can come up with a fix for Mr. Skellington and his wobbly legs; I should have used sturdier wire rods!  Apologies!

Yoyowa - That Brad doll is SO GOOD.  So incredibly adorable.

Everyone has sent such amazing things!  This is such a great swap.  I haven't received a package yet, but as it's coming from the UK, it may be a while.  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

It's smart not to eat anything you find in a mirror.

www.overandover.etsy.com
bittersweet_symphony

geek is the new chic

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #31 on: July 15, 2008 12:57:59 PM »

Wow, seriously awesome stuff, everyone!  Grin

I'm still waiting for mine; I'll be sure to post obscene amounts of pics when I recieve  Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

sowingdiva

...sower of crafts and love...

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 15, 2008 01:25:54 PM »

The crafts are wonderful!! So far everyone had done an amazing job! I wish I had known about this swap!! If there's a second round I'm so all over it.   Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Swaps:
Psych Swap R3-Craft My Fav Epi - Recv'd a Super Pkg!
yoyowa

It's a fez. I wear a fez now. Fezes are cool.

« Reply #33 on: July 15, 2008 01:55:24 PM »

The crafts are wonderful!! So far everyone had done an amazing job! I wish I had known about this swap!! If there's a second round I'm so all over it.   Cheesy

I'm thinking I'll definately organize another round! This was the best swap i've ever been in! yay!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm a fat, crafty chick. LOUD AND PROUD!

Check out my bi-weekly podcast where two twenty something heterosexual women (who act like fifty something gay men) discuss geek culture, pop culture and all things Disney, Doctor Who and theater.
http://theeclecticeccentrics.blogspot.com/
lexie123
Rockin it crafters style

« Reply #34 on: July 15, 2008 03:27:08 PM »

Just a little teaser for jmkc83

THIS ROCKS   Logged

bittersweet_symphony

geek is the new chic

« Reply #35 on: July 16, 2008 09:28:27 AM »

I recieved jmkc83's package today and it. was. AWESOME! Seriously! I took a crapload of pics, so get ready!

The overall spread!

Stickers and buttons with quotes from "Elizabethtown" and "The Godfather"!

A (I think) paper folded wallet with 'Rent'...

A necklace with the two main characters from Elizabethtown (2 sided)...

An oversized T-shirt, perfect for sleeping! Elizabethtown stenciled on the bottom...

The red hat Kirsten wears in Elizabethtown (I've always wanted it! excuse the bed head!  Cheesy)

And now for the craziest part!! My brother and I have been thinking about heading down to Kansas City before the end of the summer to visit some close friends. Jmkc83, who happens to live in Kansas City (I had no idea), made me a beautifully-done road trip guide (themed after the one in Elizabethtown) down to her favorite craft store in Kansas City with amazing stops along the way, including sand dunes in Indiana, camp grounds (and I've been wanting go camping!), the home of Abraham Lincoln, the St. Louis Arch, and much more! If there was any sign I should go to Kansas City this summer, I think this was it! Here's some of the pics...

Thanks so much, jmkc83! I love everything and I'll definetly use it all!  Cheesy
« Last Edit: July 16, 2008 09:31:41 AM by bittersweet_symphony » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Ezri_B
« Reply #36 on: July 16, 2008 09:39:29 AM »

A survival kit for a midnight showing of RHPS. Inside is a bunch of stuff to use during the movie, and directions on how to use it. Since, they don't have these showings here, I may have to recreate it on my own.
[snip]
Since, I am from Wisconsin...
Oh, I beg to differ my dear! I am from Wisconsin too, and there ARE showings here. I don't know what part of Wisconsin you are in, but I know Milwaukee has a show every secons Saturday of the month I believe http://www.altslashgo.com/sd/main.shtml
and Madison has shows the opposite Saturdays at the Orpheum though they are on hiatus for a bit http://www.velvetdarkness.org/

You simply have no excuse now! Awesome swap goodies by the way!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

pinterest- http://pinterest.com/ezrib/

Looking to increase my 1.5 in scraps for a rainbow project. If interested in swapping let me know!
Kimberly_Star
« Reply #37 on: July 16, 2008 09:40:42 AM »

bittersweet_symphony:  You got an awesome package!  You'll have to come back and post pics of your road trip!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Rae-mazing

But it's better if you do.

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #38 on: July 16, 2008 09:40:51 AM »

I wasnt expecting my package before tomarrow, so imagine my delight at getting it today!!! It is absolutely wonderful, and I love everything. On to the pictures! (There are quite a few)

Nice note explaining everything and some very pretty stationary. Cant go wrong with purple and gold!

A wonderful altered journal with some extras so I can add to it myself. I have been looking for Alice books everywhere and havent had any luck. So this was very nice!

An adorable white apron/pinafore. Lovely scalloped edges!

I LOVE this. Its a vase full of red and White roses with little played cards attached. Im going to go and get tons and tons of flowers to add to it until its overflowing with alicey goodness!

Indiana Jones inspired chest with glass marbles. And inside...

a gorgeous necklace!!! I love this so so so much. The picture doesnt do it justice, its so pretty. (My boyfriends fav too...Ill have to keep an eye on him....)

RHPS wall hanging. She wrapped it in a fishnet stocking, which was a lovely touch!

An amazing slytherin scarf (see the little button snake?). Ive always wanted someone to make me a scarf, so I was stoked on this. Adorable!!!

Tasty treats that will be gone before the end of the day. Somehow she figured out that my favorite flavors are pomegranate and mango...crafty girl...and tea! One of my many obsessions.

She also included some movie info and a very cute drawing of Harry Potter and Dobby. Sorry for all the pictures, but I was very excited. Thanks, Mary. You've been lovely!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I love personal swaps! I always need fabric, findings/notions, and cute handmade things!

www.wastedwishes.etsy.com

www.wastedwishes.blogspot.com
LeapFeetFirst
« Reply #39 on: July 16, 2008 10:30:14 AM »

A survival kit for a midnight showing of RHPS. Inside is a bunch of stuff to use during the movie, and directions on how to use it. Since, they don't have these showings here, I may have to recreate it on my own.
[snip]
Since, I am from Wisconsin...
Oh, I beg to differ my dear! I am from Wisconsin too, and there ARE showings here. I don't know what part of Wisconsin you are in, but I know Milwaukee has a show every secons Saturday of the month I believe http://www.altslashgo.com/sd/main.shtml
and Madison has shows the opposite Saturdays at the Orpheum though they are on hiatus for a bit http://www.velvetdarkness.org/

You simply have no excuse now! Awesome swap goodies by the way!

I did know about the showings in Madison, but I am 3 hours from madison and 5 hours from Milwaukee. Maybe the next time I visit friends in Milwaukee, I will have to make sure it is the second Saturday of the month  Grin Thanks for the tip!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search
Crafting Ideas
Crafting How-Tos
Crafting Ideas
Crafting Topics

Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: DIY Room Divider
Tute Tuesday: Snow Dyeing
Baby, It's Cold Outside

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...