A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Craftster Tip:  Check out the current Craft Swaps available!
Total Members: 315,875
Currently Running With Scissors:
475 Guests and 6 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides

Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 44
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: COMPLETELY RANDOM SWAP - CLOSED EARLY FULL UP!  (Read 52963 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
Charfish
Ever have a 24 hour hangover and feel like you just got off the tilt-a-whirl? Welcome to Pregnancy!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #370 on: July 24, 2008 05:23:48 PM »

I feel bad I haven't checked in lately - we've been away on vacation (again) - but I'm hard at work crafting away! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

bigfatroses
« Reply #371 on: July 24, 2008 07:39:52 PM »

I'm here, sick as can be.  I've sadly neglected my partner's goodies today since I had a downward spiral, but I'm hoping that I'll feel better in the next couple of days so I can finish.  I just don't feel like I've been making the best stuff I can, and now I'm getting really nervous about what I'm sending...  Undecided
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I have several craft books available for trade/Wist items/supplies.  Please see my profile for more info Smiley
gossamer_gull
« Reply #372 on: July 24, 2008 08:01:27 PM »

I'm just checking in....I've got a few WIPs for this swap, but still have a lot to do. Fortunately, I finished up my last swap and the craziness at my job is lessening, so I'll have a lot more time to devote to my projects here! Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged
serendipity_sarah
« Reply #373 on: July 24, 2008 09:35:48 PM »

Finishing up the last of the randomness to send off... WHEW... July has been one tough month... now I have to have surgery for a hyst in Aug ( yep, all you young chickies get that HPV shot...or you'll end up like me)  so Aug won't exactly be a picnic either... but opening boxes of crafty goodness does have a way of making a day go so much better Grin

You're in my prayers for a quick and complete recovery from surgery, krazy4katz. Smiley

On a crafty note...
My partner received.  Yay!!! Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged
krazy4katz
A Needle In A HAystack

Old....but not dead yet

View Profile WWW
« Reply #374 on: July 25, 2008 04:35:17 AM »

Thanks Sarah, I hear its not so bad... and the good thing is I'll have to keep off my feet for a few days.... you know what that means??? More crafting... Guess I need to find another swap or two to keep me busy!!

Hugs....
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Saor
Crafting for more years than I care to remember!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #375 on: July 25, 2008 06:06:18 AM »

I will be thinking of you krazy4katz. Have a good recovery:)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

rira

like a good book, i can't put this day back.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #376 on: July 25, 2008 06:40:17 AM »

You're in my prayers for a quick and complete recovery from surgery, krazy4katz. Smiley

Oh Krazy4katz and bigfatroses, both of you are in my <3

On a crafty note...
My partner received.  Yay!!! Grin

and yes, yes I did..and when i stop squealing I'll take decent pics. I tried taking several last night, but it was too dark and the flash just ruined things! Sad
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think...(Christopher Robin) 

it'll be ok in the end. if it's not OK, it isnt the end
Creative Cooby

A life? Can you crochet one?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #377 on: July 25, 2008 07:32:35 AM »

I went ahead and posted in the gallery for Creative Cooby...I haven't heard from her and the DC#said she received on the 18th and pretty sure she was having computer issues so I went ahead and posted for her......the swap was fun! and I hope she liked the goodies!

You are so sweet! Thanks a billion. My computer has died. Dead and gone, with no possiblity to save my blessed pictures from prom, Italy, or life-in-general. Crap. That makes me so angry.
I'm going to check out the gallery now!!! Sorrry about not posting, you have no idea how paranoid this whole not-able-to-get-online thing has made me. Roll Eyes
THIS ROCKS   Logged

SunflowerSmiles
« Reply #378 on: July 25, 2008 08:09:26 AM »

Creative Cooby  I would go Caaaarrrraaazy with no computer!  Hey no prob....I figured that's what was going on so I went ahead and posted for ya..... Grin Grin                              bigfatroses and krazy4katz....your in my prayers as well...take care of yourselves! 
« Last Edit: July 25, 2008 08:12:14 AM by SunflowerSmiles » THIS ROCKS   Logged

krazy4katz
A Needle In A HAystack

Old....but not dead yet

View Profile WWW
« Reply #379 on: July 25, 2008 04:04:31 PM »

... Well the dr. said everything should " slide right out".... Shocked  sort of freaky but no more bad PAPs !  I so appreciate the prayers and good thoughts... I have never had surgery in all of my 50 years... no meds etc... so I guess I've come out of this pretty well...

...I'll just stock up on craft supplies before I go in... the idea of sending my hubby to the craft section to pick things up is a bit more scary then the surgery Grin...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 44 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search
Crafting Ideas
Crafting How-Tos
Crafting Ideas
Crafting Topics

Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Snow Dyeing
Baby, It's Cold Outside
Meal Prep Monday: Autumn Vegetable Tian

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...