A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
NOVEMBER NEWS: Did you vote for the best DIY costume yet?
Total Members: 314,822
Currently Running With Scissors:
319 Guests and 11 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 75
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Usernames: Talk about Crafty!  (Read 132997 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit
1+

GirlScoutRiot

Please don't eat the government cheese...

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 05, 2003 02:04:54 PM »

I picked Girlscoutriot because it's so fun and sort of grrrr. My boyfriend and I were kicking around names for his band two years ago, and that's when I came up with it. The band ended up being named "summer of kings" (bo-ring!!!) So I kept the name for myself. Maybe I'll use the name for my band someday, if I ever actually learn to play my bass...

Girlscoutriot... Sort of brings to mind a bunch of pissed off girls in pigtails throwing Thin Mints, doncha think?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Promise that forever we will never get better at growing up and learning to lie...
binny
« Reply #11 on: November 05, 2003 03:44:47 PM »

I'm completely uncreative when it comes to making up usernames.  I love lots of other peoples, but everything I try to come up with is lame.  So my username comes from the nickname that my boyfriend gave me, he calls me CottonCandy because I've got cotton candy perfume.

Jessica
THIS ROCKS   Logged
divasteph

The crafty diva is on the loose!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: November 06, 2003 06:49:10 AM »

cotton candy is one of my fave things in the whole wide world - i want cotton candy perfume - where did you get that?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

binny
« Reply #13 on: November 06, 2003 09:55:04 AM »

DivaSteph, it's a cheap brand called Juice Bar from Parfums de Coeur. http://www.parfumsdecoeur.com/JuiceBarHome.asp  They're the ones that also make the Body Fantasy and BOD Man.   I got mine at Walmart about 5-6 years ago, but they're also at Target, Ulta, and drugstores.  You can also order from them online and I've seen some random scents from the Juice Bar line at dollar stores.  

Or if you want an expensive brand that doesn't seem to last as long, the Trish McEvoy #9 perfume is super similar.      

Good luck on finding it.  If you can't locate it near you, I can take a look here.  
THIS ROCKS   Logged
divasteph

The crafty diva is on the loose!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: November 06, 2003 10:33:24 AM »

wow - thanks can't wait to check all those store here!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Uglytrollgirl

I eat lead paint and i cannot lie

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: November 06, 2003 03:34:19 PM »

My username is actually my email address and screen name.  I think i ran out of ideas so i just made up something completely repulsive so to fend off weir internet perverts!  I jsut use it for everything because i forget!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

DIY or die
yardenxanthe
« Reply #16 on: November 10, 2003 08:28:40 AM »

I used to use just "xanthe" (means "golden" -- I got it from a story my mom wrote), but that name is often taken, so I added "yarden" to it (another character in another story), because I was pretty sure nobody would be using those two names together...

Kinda weird because I don't feel like a yardenxanthe...

THIS ROCKS   Logged

thixle
« Reply #17 on: November 14, 2003 09:13:04 PM »

Hehe... I'm thixle a completely made-up name. I was dubbed this in high school cause it sounded cute and tiny. It's also my "alien" name-- a few friends got together, decided we were from the planet "Voltarius" (our leader was Zoltar), etc, etc... Had a whole big-budget special effects story line to go along with it!  And, well, I'm still thixle in email, chat rooms, message boards, everything... and I've never ran across another thixle!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Debzy

I'm a Scouser!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: December 21, 2003 03:03:03 AM »

i feel so boring now! i just use debzy because my name's deborah...

trivia time! 'deborah' is hebrew for 'bee'... which is kinda like me ... small, fuzzy and always buzzing around busily  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.
-George Bernard Shaw
firefly

the giant tree starts as a tiny sprout.

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 21, 2003 05:38:53 AM »

fun topic Smiley
firefly is my craft business name.  i tend to not be able to stick to any one thing for very long, and this covers anything...
i used to blow glass and now i fuse it and also do some metalwork (and knit and paint, etc.)
and i'm an aries-fire sign, and i'm mesmerized by fire.  oh and the little bugs themselves are amazing.  so, firefly it is.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 75 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Upcycled Jewelry Art
November 14, 2018 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Cupcake Bath Bombs

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...