A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Jingle bells, jingle bells, it's time to show off your TREE!  Show off your flocking and garland with us this year.
Total Members: 314,813
Currently Running With Scissors:
259 Guests and 16 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 21
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: I miss Harry Potter Swap Gallery  (Read 67026 times)
Tags for this thread: harry_potter_swap_gallery  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit
1+

indigo_roses
« Reply #120 on: July 16, 2008 10:39:16 AM »

Love the motif on the lapghan. Any chance you can let me in the what it's called, indigo_roses? And ROCKIN' HP stamps!

It's the Cygnus square by Chris Simon - http://www.geocities.com/cdjsimon/cygnus.html . And thanks for the compliment on the stamps! I was quite tempted to keep them for myself, but then I figured that I can just make myself a set once I get more carving material.

PeachesEveryday and Bunnikins, you both got a great haul! I love the herbology glasses and the chocolate wands! Makes me want to go make some...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Pinterest
50 in 2013 18/50

Taking a break from swapping to focus on crafting for myself, friends, and charity
RikaHeart

" If the world is made of light and darkness..."

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #121 on: July 16, 2008 02:22:49 PM »

Those packages are awesome! OH Yeah! I have received from my Partner!! I just mailed her package as I had an Exit Exam to Graduate from my College in Florida, so I couldn't finish what little Brookie was working [I had to put it together and and add a little details since she isn't able to] and I had to take my exam. .Waiting to see if I passed it to Graduate yay! Anyways, Package off and this is what I got!

a Beautiful snake wand! I love it!! Dad was asking if a 3 year old kid made it because it was a toy *falls over* Dad doesn't know anything polyclay art. He's a Engineer.. Computer Style ^.^;; And Jocko tried to eat the tip of the wand when I tried to cast a spell on him. I just love the Wand! It's so beautiful! I'm afraid that I may break it! Yeah. I like Slytherin..Blame my Game for throwing me in slytherin.. But I still love Gryffindor all the same ^.^;;

Beautiful Clock of Hogwart, Dumbledore, Snapey!!!, and Draco Smiley *grab Snape*

Also! Two Beautiful.. Well, A Potion Charm and a Heart Necklace? Not sure what to it supposed to be. An eye? Smiley

THIS ROCKS   Logged

NekoEars
« Reply #122 on: July 16, 2008 02:57:05 PM »

Rika, I'm glad you liked everything!

The two things on the bottom are bookmarks, and the necklace is just in Gryffindor colors, since I couldn't pull off a Slytherin necklace  Cheesy Added bonus! The bottle is actually the Felix Felicis potion, sent to give you luck. Just don't drink it  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Wist

"Whatever our souls are made of,
His and mine are the same."
--Emily Bronte.
tasket.basket
Darn . . . It was my turn to bring the Bundt cake.

The internet is made of people.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #123 on: July 16, 2008 03:20:44 PM »

Wow, great packages!  Everything looks just wonderful!

I love the Herbology planter and the Ravenclaw lapghan!  And the Rowena Ravenclaw necklace is just gorgeous!

Oh, and the Slytherin and Gryffindor bracelets!  So cute and sweet!  And the House colors lapghan is lovely!  And awesome stationery, and you can make more!

And the snake wand is gorgeous!  Very crafty!  And that clock is really cute!  Grin

I could just wist the whole gallery!  Cheesy

lol, I feel the same way!  Great crafts, everyone!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

There's really only one question that can be answered . . . and we already know the answer. . . .  -- Ursula K. LeGuin, The Left Hand of Darkness

my blog
my wists
butofcourse
she's crafty!

Knit fast, die warm

View Profile
« Reply #124 on: July 16, 2008 04:44:38 PM »

love that clock!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Bunnikins
« Reply #125 on: July 16, 2008 05:52:01 PM »

Everything is great! What a great experience!!! I hope everybody is as happy as I am! It's been a tough week and yet I keep bragging about this great swap!

Well done! House points to everyone!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Naurien
« Reply #126 on: July 16, 2008 07:55:44 PM »

I'm so jealous of everything here!  The Ravenclaw necklace is especially stunning, and I wish I had a HP trunk.  If you don't mind my asking, where did you get the image for that Ravenclaw necklace? 

You guys have inspired me to try a swap sometime in the near future!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
avari20
« Reply #127 on: July 16, 2008 08:10:18 PM »

I'm so jealous of everything here!  The Ravenclaw necklace is especially stunning, and I wish I had a HP trunk.  If you don't mind my asking, where did you get the image for that Ravenclaw necklace? 

You guys have inspired me to try a swap sometime in the near future!

*Ahem* Veeeeeeelll, it was actually this random piece of tissue paper that caught my eye. You know that joi de vie style of art? I was riffling through some stuff, canted my head, and thought "She looks awfully familiar..."
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Ava
http://www.wists.com/avari20

Will trade yarn for jewelry supplies! PM me if you're interested!
craftywillow
« Reply #128 on: July 16, 2008 09:44:18 PM »

Wow, everyone's packages have been really awesome.  Lots of creative stuff!  I love the lapghan especially...may have to make one of those for myself sometime Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged
mpemporium
« Reply #129 on: July 17, 2008 02:04:43 AM »

All these packages look great. It's nice to see what everyone has been working hard on.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 21 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Holiday Gift Guide 2017: Vanilla Spice Nut Mix
Meatless Monday: Cheddar Bay Biscuits
Handmade Holiday Gift Guide 2017: Fabric Beads

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...