A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Jingle bells, jingle bells, it's time to show off your TREE!  Show off your flocking and garland with us this year.
Total Members: 319,834
Currently Running With Scissors:
184 Guests and 3 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 101 102 [103] 104 105 ... 322
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Altered Journal-a-long-CLOSED--see last page for NEW THREAD  (Read 466788 times)
Tags for this thread: altered , journal  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit
1+

Smuckers9
artist and a cat.

View Profile
« Reply #1020 on: August 31, 2008 04:35:02 PM »

Hey everyone!
Lovely pages.

graverobbergirl- I Love your page especially victoria Cheesy I cannot decide if she needs a pattern though. My eyes went straight to her first but the more i looked she did look a little pale. But she is wonderful the way she is...so... Huh
Rio- Love the page, though i am TERRIFIED of snails, thinking of the little thing chewing on your finger made me cringe..i know there little and extraordinary slow but i am scared non the less. haha Cheesy But i love the organic feel  of your page...

I moving this week so all my art stuff is packed! BOO HISS!! Angry So i wont have many new pages until the 12th when i get my art things again...and even then...it will still be awhile... Undecided

THIS ROCKS   Logged
DanniQuee
The Artful Danni

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #1021 on: August 31, 2008 05:23:39 PM »

Rio your page looks great! I love the snail in the water. Smiley

I'm still working away on mine..  Roll Eyes
THIS ROCKS   Logged

graverobbergirl
« Reply #1022 on: August 31, 2008 06:59:13 PM »

Thanks, guys for all the feedback. I'm not sure what I want to do (or if I am going to do anything) about Victoria's plain-ness. I don't want to overwhelm the page or distract away from the steampunk/tech elements (that's why I left her entirely in B&W to start with), but she is sort of sketchy.

Danniquee-I saw that laptop when I was researching the term 'steam punk' It was very awesome!

Rio_Supreme- I totally have some scrapbook paper with a very similar motif, except not in such a vibrant colour. Actually, technically it's my mom's, but we sort of share a large aggregate stash that is known as the "craft supply room"

I like the lines in your slug drawing, and the effect in the background is very nice. Out of all of us, I think you are one of only a few that doesn't dislike/hate slugs. Hopefully, you can give them enough love to make up for the rest of us! Smiley

Smuckers9-I hope you and your craft/art supplies have a joyous reunion!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Duct tape? That stuff's a rip-off! I make my own tape."-Joe Garrelli, Newsradio

My Etsy

Just Another Crafting Blog
Phizzychick
Paper Crafts, Scrapbooking, and ATCs Moderator
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1023 on: September 01, 2008 08:25:27 AM »

Love the slug Rio! Looks like he's sliming off the page to get you! Cheesy

My page is still 'in-progress' too. I've been working preparing a book and getting my supplies together for my holiday and it's taking a while. Roll Eyes
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Rio_Supreme
« Reply #1024 on: September 08, 2008 02:53:03 AM »

Sorry i didnt reply straight away, phyzzichick, been busy at work this week and i still havent finished last fridays page!?! Argh! Sad

ps that slug was sliming off the page (or the patio anyway) to get me a lot of the time i was drawing 'im. He was just playful  Wink
« Last Edit: September 08, 2008 02:55:04 AM by Rio_Supreme » THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Try again, fail again, fail better." Samuel Beckett
Phizzychick
Paper Crafts, Scrapbooking, and ATCs Moderator
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1025 on: September 08, 2008 03:34:12 AM »

Yeah I think most of us have been busy this last couple of weeks. I'm still hoping to get one last page up on here before I go on my holidays on Wednesday Cheesy

When I come back though I hope to have lots of new stuff to share since I'm taking loads of supplies to work on a journal and I'm buying lots of new goodies too! Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

RougeRaven
« Reply #1026 on: September 08, 2008 08:28:30 AM »

My excuse for not posting is I'm stuck on what to do, and even if I did have a page to post, my computer crashed and I'm relying on the library for now.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Craft Blog- one 30 day project each month

http://stitchittotheman.wordpress.com/
SunflowerSmiles

View Profile
« Reply #1027 on: September 08, 2008 08:53:59 AM »

I've been sooo busy...making stuff for everyone else and nothing for me Cry Actually making stuff for others brings me so much enjoyment!  And I went on vacation, brought home a lovely souvenir...a cold.  So my A-journals are sitting looking at me...feeling lonely.  But, I'm still here and my heart is still in it!  just got to get the fingers moving and the thoughts a stirring!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Gemcraft
« Reply #1028 on: September 08, 2008 11:22:54 AM »

I've not done any work on mine either - anyone going to do one for Friday?
Phizzy have a good holiday.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Gemcraft
Would love to swap journal ephemera if anyone is doing that
SunflowerSmiles

View Profile
« Reply #1029 on: September 08, 2008 11:57:00 AM »

I'm going to try I think....I really want to start focusing on it more...I need to...ya know life tends to suck ya dry and this is always a way to fill me up again...doing something just for me...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 101 102 [103] 104 105 ... 322 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Holiday Gift Guide 2017: Mini Heart Pinata
Oh, deer!
@Home This Weekend: Stylish Jacket For Your Pooch

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...