A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News from Internet Brands:
Closing the Craftster Community on December 19, 2019.
Read the details here.
Total Members: 315,934
Currently Running With Scissors:
394 Guests and 17 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: I Love Ewe Swap Round 2 Gallery  (Read 7910 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
bubblegum_phoenix
never admit defeat, just say it was artistic licence

do what you love, love what you do

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #50 on: July 10, 2008 04:05:29 PM »

Urgh, worried my sheepy stuff mighted be holed up in the city, been having a hell of a winter this year and the pass (which on the other side is the city) has been closed, even the supermarkets having issues getting their deliveries! (much to my amusement and my friends annoyance - shes HOD of the produce department lmao and Im just a customer)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://pinterest.com/sasha_tilson/

glitter it, no seriously, just add glue and glitter, no one will notice
krafty_kelly
« Reply #51 on: July 11, 2008 04:06:17 AM »

I know what you mean.  I'm getting a little annoyed that my parcel hasn't made it to snapsanddragons yet either.  I'm not suprised or worried, just annoyed.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

bubblegum_phoenix

« Reply #52 on: July 11, 2008 06:05:05 PM »

lol, still nothing... got to experience hail last night, covered my car in a blanket of ice - it doesnt snow here because we are too close to the sea (a 10 min walk)
Going to stare wistfully at my mailbox again  Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

SnapsAndDrangons
Snaps And Dragons

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #53 on: July 15, 2008 02:01:23 PM »

So i am very happy with everything that i got in the mail yesterday, it was totally worth the wait. and worth all most killing the mailman, ( not really but he thought he lost the package, and the post office is WAY! to small to lose anything in. but 4 hours later he found it.. )
but here is all the lovely goodness..

everything she sent

close ups of everything.
I love the yarn which she spun herself. i canwait to use it in somthing. i am just not sure what yet.
I have already used the apron and the purse. Thanks again for everything
and thanks for [arting with such cute stuff.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pay no attention to me dancing with my girl, we have every intention of being failures in this world.

My Small Wists  http://wists.com/sarahelizroberts
bubblegum_phoenix

« Reply #54 on: July 15, 2008 05:45:13 PM »

woooo! I also recieved, yay. MAF biosecurity stole my package lol (Ministery or Agriculture and Fisheries), I think the knitting needles and natural soap sent the alarms off  Grin
Ok, so Id only just gotten up when this arrived, Im serious, just crawled out of bed (having first cuppa now) so Ill post some glamour shots of what I look like when Ive just gotten up lmao

when I saw that I laughed so hard, MAF biosecurity must have been feeling nosey... or the xray showed two large spears and then when they saw natural soap!!! Shocked they must have had a heart attack

the soap, which Im no doubt going to be in love with. When I pulled it out I freaked a wee bit, I react to perfumes- gives me rashes and I itch lol, but this stuff, is goats milk (smells yummy) WITHOUT synthetic colouring or fragrances  Grin Grin
something so simple can give me so much pleasure, thankyou!!!

I tried to get a pic of the size (10 1/2) but it seems to be a wee bit blurry. Anyway, knitting needles! been thinking of learning to knit, Ive just learnt to crochet, so could be fun

merino wool! oooooohhh so nice and its feltable (something Ive wanted to try)

sheepy washcloth, how on earth did you make this? It awesome, Id love to make some more. I have to wash it first and soak it before I use it though, just in case of perfumes (not just yours Im worried about but MAFS Roll Eyes)

and look!! look!! its a wee sleepy black sheep  Tongue so cute and I love him so much

glamour shot here people, this is the stuff horrow movies are made from lmao

and yes, they are sheep on my dressing gown lmao

thank goodness everything finally arrived, was getting impatient. Awesome swap and Id love to do it again (no such thing as too much sheep stuff)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Imagine
« Reply #55 on: July 16, 2008 06:30:28 AM »

I love that bag! And the wash cloth is so cuuute!!  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

bubblegum_phoenix

« Reply #56 on: July 16, 2008 07:18:16 AM »

isnt it awesome! Im soaking it at the moment in napisan (I dont react to napisan or persil, the two most expensive washing powders  Roll Eyes) and going to wash it tomorrow so I can use it! Does anyone know where the pattern came from? I have a need to make more  Tongue
The bags pretty classic, Im thinking of keeping it, I would have loved to see their faces when the knitting needles showed up on the xray!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

krafty_kelly
« Reply #57 on: July 16, 2008 09:35:45 AM »

So i am very happy with everything that i got in the mail yesterday, it was totally worth the wait. and worth all most killing the mailman, ( not really but he thought he lost the package, and the post office is WAY! to small to lose anything in. but 4 hours later he found it.. )
I love the yarn which she spun herself. i canwait to use it in somthing. i am just not sure what yet.
I have already used the apron and the purse. Thanks again for everything
and thanks for [arting with such cute stuff.

I'm so glad you like it all, and that you are using it.  I did have a hard time parting with the apron thats for sure.

I found a copy of the dishcloth/wash cloth pattern here. http://www.knittingknonsense.com/bobbles_sheep.html
THIS ROCKS   Logged

krafty_kelly
« Reply #58 on: July 16, 2008 05:13:47 PM »

I just looked through the gallery again and I'm so impressed with all the goodies.  Two sleepy sheeps.  (There was almost 3 because I even printed off the pattern to make it)

I wanted to show off my craft apron again because I'm so proud of it.

Its from a upcycled felted down sweater.  I couldn't resist using the neck band as a little pocket.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search
Crafting Ideas
Crafting How-Tos
Crafting Ideas
Crafting Topics

Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Paper Tree
Meal Prep Monday: Lazy Bread Pudding
Thankful DIY

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...