A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 321,384
Currently Running With Scissors:
327 Guests and 12 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 31
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: I Miss Harry Potter Swap CLOSED (sendout EXTENDED to 7/10)  (Read 39364 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit
1+

avari20
« Reply #260 on: July 02, 2008 04:44:27 PM »

I just visited Michael's for the very first time...and it's like a Mecca for crafters! WHY didn't I go there before?!

Next project--figure out this resin phenomenon....
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Ava
http://www.wists.com/avari20

Will trade yarn for jewelry supplies! PM me if you're interested!
indigo_roses
« Reply #261 on: July 02, 2008 05:40:59 PM »

My large is FINISHED! And it's the first _________ that I've ever actually finished. I have another couple sitting in bags waiting patiently.  Roll Eyes I'm planning on finishing up everything this weekend, and then sending out early next week, dbear.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Pinterest
50 in 2013 18/50

Taking a break from swapping to focus on crafting for myself, friends, and charity
robokaz
« Reply #262 on: July 02, 2008 11:41:00 PM »

ahhhh sorry I've been out of communication. I finally got internet back but I'm still in this! I'm trying a few new crafts for the first time so I hope my partner likes them.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
dbear
« Reply #263 on: July 03, 2008 06:50:37 AM »

My large is FINISHED! And it's the first _________ that I've ever actually finished. I have another couple sitting in bags waiting patiently.  Roll Eyes I'm planning on finishing up everything this weekend, and then sending out early next week, dbear.

Cool, I pretty much finished my large last night. I just have to add the_____ to it, take pictures and ship. Which will probably happen Saturday as tomorrow is the 4th. Oh, I 'm so excited and I hope that everything I made is liked. So I am hopeful for a Saturday send off, indigo_roses! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Darkest before the dawn
Bunnikins
« Reply #264 on: July 03, 2008 08:13:03 AM »

My package is on its way!!!! Fingers crossed that everything arrives safely!!

Happy 4th of July to our crafters who celebrate it! Happy Friday to everyone else Grin!

Question: We post the pictures of the stuff we receive, not what we send, correct? I took pictures of my stuff just because, but of course, I don't want to blow the surprise.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
dbear
« Reply #265 on: July 03, 2008 02:12:45 PM »

My package is on its way!!!! Fingers crossed that everything arrives safely!!

Happy 4th of July to our crafters who celebrate it! Happy Friday to everyone else Grin!

Question: We post the pictures of the stuff we receive, not what we send, correct? I took pictures of my stuff just because, but of course, I don't want to blow the surprise.

I was told by my sis (who has swapped a lot more than I) that it's good to take pictures before you send in case your partner can't post pictures or doesn't post pictures. Also you'd pictures of all the pretties you made. It makes sence to me, so that's why I do it. Smiley

And a Happy 4th back to you as well Bunnikins!! Time to break out the grill.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Darkest before the dawn
rosesanplacebos
« Reply #266 on: July 03, 2008 07:26:03 PM »

My partner should recieve by Saturday. I'm so excited. And sooooo nervous!
I really hope she likes everything!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

indigo_roses
« Reply #267 on: July 03, 2008 07:49:03 PM »

Sendouts are in one week!

You all have one more week of crafting time! Also, whenever you send or receive from your partner, make sure that you send me a pm! Since BabyGirlBling did all of the work matching us up, I'm taking care of the sendouts.

Also, if you think that you will be sending late, make sure that you send me a pm so you don't get in trouble for sending late without communication!

Happy HP crafting!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Pinterest
50 in 2013 18/50

Taking a break from swapping to focus on crafting for myself, friends, and charity
indigo_roses
« Reply #268 on: July 03, 2008 07:52:35 PM »

So I am hopeful for a Saturday send off, indigo_roses! Smiley

Yay! I'm going down to visit a friend in Maryland tomorrow, since we both have the day off, so I won't really have any crafting time then. But, I just have one small and a few finishing touches to make, and then after I write you a letter I'll be ready to wrap everything up and send!

Pictures - It is a good idea to take pictures of what you send, in case your partner can't or doesn't post pictures. Also, then you have a copy of your work! Usually you won't actually post pictures of what you sent, you post pictures of what you receive. If your partner disappears off of the face of the earth, however, (or looses their camera) then you can post pictures of what you sent. Hope that answers your question!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Pinterest
50 in 2013 18/50

PeachesEveryday
Just a little peach

View Profile
« Reply #269 on: July 03, 2008 09:52:27 PM »

I'm gonna make it!

Luckily I don't work this week....I have one project half done...and two that are only started in my head...

But I'm gonna make it!  Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowing what's going to happen next. Delicious Ambiguity. - Gilda Radner
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 31 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
Meatless Monday: Buttercup Cream Cake
Happy Hobbit Day!
@Home This Weekend: Garden Painting

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...