A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Curious if a project is for sale, or if someone wants to do a private swap with you?  Please Personal Message the member rather than posting on the thread.
Total Members: 314,131
Currently Running With Scissors:
195 Guests and 4 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 31
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: I Miss Harry Potter Swap CLOSED (sendout EXTENDED to 7/10)  (Read 38706 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit
1+

rira

like a good book, i can't put this day back.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #110 on: June 04, 2008 08:38:11 PM »

I agree indigo! Free reign is scary! I'm still in the thinking/question asking/brain storming process!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think...(Christopher Robin) 

it'll be ok in the end. if it's not OK, it isnt the end
rosesanplacebos
« Reply #111 on: June 04, 2008 08:50:31 PM »

I make a general list in a swap journal, but nothing hardcore. I like guidelines but mostly wing it Smiley I must say, I'm really on the ball with this swap. My medium project is done, and my smalls will be done tonight. I just have to figure out a large item....

Wow, that's super fast! I'm still in the planning stages of mine. Dbear didn't have any requests, and is hard to stalk, but she told me that she will love whatever I send her. Free reign is scary! What if she actually has some super hatred of something, or already has a million and one of something, or is secretly Dolores Umbridge in disguise? Then what would I do? On the flip side though, we share a common love for Severus Snape.  Kiss

oooo. What a scary thought: Dolores Umbridge in this swap. Thankfully my AMAZING partner is quite the opposite of her!
I pretty much told my partner she had full artistic license also, I'm far from worried. I will love and cherish everything, even if I already have a million of it.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

BabyGirlBling
I love my Coastie and my Coastie loves me....... and my crafting addiction!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #112 on: June 04, 2008 08:57:17 PM »

Yay! I just finished my medium project! I really want to start on the large tonight but I think it will have to wait until tomorrow. hmmmmmm........ Maybe I'll get crackin' on the small.  Smiley lol! The only good thing about my husband being gone 2 day's in a row is all the uninterrupted crafting time after the kid-o's are in bed.  Roll Eyes
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I love swapping! PM me if your interested. I make custom jewelry and awesomer than awesome bags/purses!
http://www.myspace.com/Burnt_Toast_Designs Visit my Myspace page for examples of my work.
I love taking requests for custom items!
RikaHeart

" If the world is made of light and darkness..."

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #113 on: June 04, 2008 09:03:43 PM »

Yay! I just finished my medium project! I really want to start on the large tonight but I think it will have to wait until tomorrow. hmmmmmm........ Maybe I'll get crackin' on the small.  Smiley lol! The only good thing about my husband being gone 2 day's in a row is all the uninterrupted crafting time after the kid-o's are in bed.  Roll Eyes

What?! I haven't even started yet! LOL!!! I was just working on something for a Contest ^.^;;
THIS ROCKS   Logged

tasket.basket
Darn . . . It was my turn to bring the Bundt cake.

The internet is made of people.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #114 on: June 04, 2008 09:20:02 PM »

Wow, that's some fast crafting, BabyGirlBling and avari!

I pretty much told my partner she had full artistic license also

Yes, I took my artistic license (and also my daughter) to the craft store earlier today. Wink  We got some fun stuff, but I'm going to need to order some stuff online too, I think.

I have part -- one component -- of my medium done.  Yay!  The large will take the better part of the month (can't do too much of it all at once).  It's all going to be pretty cute!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

There's really only one question that can be answered . . . and we already know the answer. . . .  -- Ursula K. LeGuin, The Left Hand of Darkness

my blog
my wists
PeachesEveryday
Just a little peach

View Profile
« Reply #115 on: June 04, 2008 09:36:14 PM »

I make a general list in a swap journal, but nothing hardcore. I like guidelines but mostly wing it Smiley I must say, I'm really on the ball with this swap. My medium project is done, and my smalls will be done tonight. I just have to figure out a large item....

Craaaaaaaaaaaaaaaft Sloooooooooooooooooooooower!

I can't throw myself into it until next Thursday afternoon....though I did make a sort of list on a post it while proctoring a Social Studies test....
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowing what's going to happen next. Delicious Ambiguity. - Gilda Radner
avari20
« Reply #116 on: June 04, 2008 10:36:52 PM »

Craaaaaaaaaaaaaaaft Sloooooooooooooooooooooower!

I can't throw myself into it until next Thursday afternoon....though I did make a sort of list on a post it while proctoring a Social Studies test....

LOL! I'm sorry--inspiration came out of nowhere and just wacked me upside the head. I had to do it! But don't worry, this large item is going to take awhile. Once I figure out what it is, of course.

Ah, Social Studies. I remember those days. Did I tell you I majored in History and minored in Sociology? It all started in that Social Studies class Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Ava
http://www.wists.com/avari20

Will trade yarn for jewelry supplies! PM me if you're interested!
BabyGirlBling
I love my Coastie and my Coastie loves me....... and my crafting addiction!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #117 on: June 04, 2008 11:44:57 PM »

lol! I was listening to a radio broadcast for my sociology class and thought "Well this doesn't really need all of my attention" hehehe! So now the medium is done. I thought I would start on the small tonight but it will have to wait. I got caught up in a CSI marathon. lol! Now that NEEDED all of my attention!  Cheesy

THIS ROCKS   Logged

I love swapping! PM me if your interested. I make custom jewelry and awesomer than awesome bags/purses!
http://www.myspace.com/Burnt_Toast_Designs Visit my Myspace page for examples of my work.
I love taking requests for custom items!
robokaz
« Reply #118 on: June 05, 2008 12:24:48 AM »

Geeeeeeeeeeez I feel like a total slacker right now. I'm still at the same stage as my partner but I do have a solid idea for either my large or medium item....depends how big I make it haha
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Bunnikins
« Reply #119 on: June 05, 2008 04:47:53 AM »

OMG, you guys who have finished things are like supercrafters! I'm still sorting our my priorities!

Indio_roses---I promise I am not that dim, I think I was a little confunded. I'm good now!

THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 31 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Cool Pupcicles for Hot Dogs
Tute Tuesday: Flower Crown
Tiny House

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...