A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Total Members: 315,455
Currently Running With Scissors:
184 Guests and 4 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2] 3  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Cricut Reviews....?  (Read 11255 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit
1+

MyFavoriteColorIsGreen
« Reply #10 on: February 23, 2009 09:31:03 PM »

personally, cricut is my best friend when it comes to scrapbooking! there are sooooo many things you can do with it. it's great for more than just scrapbooking too.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
mitochondria
« Reply #11 on: March 10, 2009 01:58:01 PM »

Where can you rent cartridges?!?
THIS ROCKS   Logged
lucybug33
« Reply #12 on: April 02, 2009 03:51:55 PM »

I so want one! I was drooling  Shocked when HSN was offering theirs with 3 or 4 cartridges and MARKERS!!!! for $350! and free shipping! Too bad I'm flat broke. Maybe for my birthday in a few months...... Although in the states they've been running info-mercials to try it for 30 days for $33....hmmmm
THIS ROCKS   Logged

lucybug33
« Reply #13 on: April 02, 2009 06:27:46 PM »

OOOO
I was just messing about on my Facebook and saw an ad for this-
http://cheapcricutcartridges.com/
they are selling 4 cartridges for $99. Together as a package! I gather that's a good price?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

StaceyEllis
« Reply #14 on: April 17, 2009 09:11:51 PM »

Love, love, LOVE the Cricut machine!!! Didn't know you can rent cartridges. Fabulous!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
stufie

I love cuppycakes!

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 21, 2009 11:20:24 AM »

I just got a Cricut today for my birthday and so far, I love it!!
I'm wondering if anyone knows a good place to get the cartridges for cheap. I live in Canada, and I don't think we have any stores that would rent the cartridges. I was looking at the site ohmycrafts.com, but I haven't had any experience with it yet.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Love will make your eyes clear

http://stufie.blogspot.com/
lylacfey
« Reply #16 on: May 22, 2009 06:01:42 AM »

I hope that it is ok (not breaking Craftster rules) to say this.  If it isn't just delete the post.

Oh My Crafts is sketchy for buying items.  If you go over to the Cricut forum you will see a lot of heartache (especially with the Canadian girls) with that store. 

I have never ordered from them because of the bad reviews. 

I think CreativeXpress.com will ship to Canada.  They always have carts on sale cheap.  I did check and they do have International shipping.  I can recommend them.  Never had a bad experience.  I order from them a lot with large orders over $100.

I love Hallmark Scrapbook www.hallmarkscrapbook.com.  I can recommend them also.  I know they ship to Europe & Australia.  They might ship to Canada. 

If you go to the Cricut forums some of the Canadian girls do have lists for stores.  It is an active board so if you ask the answers will be quick.  SplitCoastStamper Cricut users have a lot of stores they love too.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/faerydreams/

Organize your life around your dreams and watch them come true.
stufie

I love cuppycakes!

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 22, 2009 10:37:13 AM »

Ahhh, if only I had seen this post earlier...I put in an order this morning for two cartridges at ohmycrafts. I am so worried now, I will be checking the mail every single day until they come. Thanks for the advice! I'll let you know how it goes.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Love will make your eyes clear

http://stufie.blogspot.com/
lylacfey
« Reply #18 on: May 23, 2009 05:01:51 AM »

I will cross my fingers for you.  I hope your one of the girls who gets the carts sent the next day. They really do have great prices but I know they are raising them next month. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/faerydreams/

Organize your life around your dreams and watch them come true.
Beadbakery
« Reply #19 on: May 23, 2009 05:33:03 PM »

www.customcrops.com has been recommended to me.  I haven't order anything from them but their prices are always good.

I would recommend the cricut site as well, they have a very active forum with lots of tips!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
April 24, 2019 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Toiletry Bag
Weekend Bunnies

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...