A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest
News from Internet Brands:
Closing the Craftster Community on December 19, 2019.
Read the details here.
Total Members: 323,619
Currently Running With Scissors:
263 Guests and 0 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials Crafting Calendar City Guides

Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 63
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Post Secret Swap Round 5 Gallery  (Read 120603 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
jpoparock
Psychotic Crafting Bunny

I am the zombie queen.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #370 on: June 12, 2008 04:06:01 PM »

accident: Sad I'm sorry you feel this way.

leading on: If you feel this way, have you maybe considered telling her? I don't want to sound like I'm saying "do it" or being insensitive, its just that sometimes, its easier to stop beofre it gets too heavy and will cause more heartache than not Sad

fart: Hehe, that word makes me giggle Tongue

friends: I only trust my mum, brother and boyfriend. I can't trust anyone else because they've given me no real reason to trust them.

counseller: I doubt any counseller would understand me, even if they tried their hardest. I don't think even my mother understands me half the time, but then again, thats not so odd. I come out with most bizarre things.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm making a blanket for my uni room as it gets so cold! If you can make/spare any 5X5 inch squares of crochet, I'd happily swap you for something! Please PM me!
susanab
« Reply #371 on: June 12, 2008 04:46:47 PM »

Here are two new ones:

this is a wood postcard (!!!!!) and burned into the front is:
Registering for gifts is arrogant. My knives work great & I'll have a baby when I can afford the crib.
on the back...
i'll register because I am a coward.

this broken heart is barely being held together. It reads:
It's been almost 10 years since you died. I still wonder where you'd be today.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

my photo blog:
nysnaps.blogspot.com
bsonlytoots

B's Only Toots

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #372 on: June 12, 2008 04:51:31 PM »

registering: I used to think so too! But hey if they're gonna buy presents anyways, you might as well get what you want!! LOL

Broken heart: Losing loved ones hurts ... I'm sorry. **HUGS**
THIS ROCKS   Logged

KiwiDragons
Get it together!

Stacked Sheep. :)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #373 on: June 12, 2008 05:01:24 PM »

Wow! I missed like 5 pages worth of secret goodness!  Smiley I'll try to keep comments brief.

Registering: What I can't stand is when people register at really expensive stores or only pick out really expensive items. Be reasonable-not greedy!

Can't Trust Friends: Are they really friends then? I would hate to think I couldn't trust some of my good friends.

Fart: My BF used to try and hide farts and burps, but now it's all out in the open!

Crochet: My grandma has "taught" me to how to knit and crochet several times, but I still can only make like a string in both of them. I have gotten several books and bookmarked websites-now I'm just being lazy I guess. Keep at it-you'll get it! (I should listen to myself)

Dominatrix: That actually sounds kind of fun.

Judge Secrets: That's cool. I'd rather you do it in private IM than share which you don't like/believe here.

Smash Face: Oh, how I would LOVE to do this sometimes. I get so angry at some customers. Sometimes I really just have to walk away or might end up in jail!

Mustache: My BF used to have a mustache/goatee and it was fun he would shave it for fun (and grow it back), but now he has to shave for work and I really miss the facial hair. You should definitely tell him how you feel. He could always shave it off again if he hates it.

Craftster Cards: No Replies-yup-I agree. Kids Clothes-I don't really look at them that much, but at least kids don't really care what they are wearing.

Don't believe in anything: Is that so bad? I don't really either, and I'm fine with it. I get tired of people giving me a hard time because I don't have some sort of religion or spirituality or anything, but it doesn't bother me, so why does it bother them? If you want to believe in something, you should talk to someone that has similar tastes/style to you or not, maybe something completely opposite would help too.

Family Means Nothing:  Undecided To me, that sounds really difficult. I don't even really know what to say, except I feel so awful that you have to feel that way. However, some people (family or otherwise) really aren't worth it and so I don't think these feelings would come about lightly.

Sit Around & Not Try: I would love this.

OK, enough from me. I had to go to work early today, so the mail should be waiting when I get home. I hope I have some goodies to share later!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Wists

Little Visitor Adventures
Charlie in MO
Zazie in Canada
Lilyvanilli
« Reply #374 on: June 12, 2008 05:06:42 PM »

I'm gonna have to say that the judging secrets card is kind of nasty.

Dare I say that it has...failed?  Roll Eyes

Cheesy Nice! That one made me laugh!

Registering - One of the only reasons I'd ever want to get married is for the gifts. I'm sure it's arrogant, but I don't care! I want some free stuff! Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

epic1313
« Reply #375 on: June 12, 2008 05:09:24 PM »

Registering - One of the only reasons I'd ever want to get married is for the gifts. I'm sure it's arrogant, but I don't care! I want some free stuff! Cheesy

HAHAHA. Me too. One of my friends "registered" at charities, but I'm still knitting her a blanket instead of charity. I feel like donating to charities is a waste of money.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Mishymishy
but you can call me Liz.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #376 on: June 12, 2008 05:29:45 PM »

Registering- I have a small destination wedding next month. I feel bad thinking people are getting me gifts on top of paying to go to my tiny wedding but I did because I know they will buy gifts whether I register or not, even if I say "no gifts." So I figure if they are gonna spend money, it might as well be something I NEED or will like.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm not a woman, I'm a force of nature.

Trying to crochet a star blanket but can't start it? Check out my tutorial for help!
troll1984
« Reply #377 on: June 12, 2008 06:03:04 PM »

Registering - I feel the same way. I did not register for my wedding, or for my baby.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Ashley's Wife, Austin and Allie's Mommy!

My Photography, My Blog, My Shop, My Wist
hngoodlett

I'm an Aunt Ralph!

View Profile
« Reply #378 on: June 12, 2008 06:44:01 PM »

Card 3:

"Even the easiest decisions challenge me."

Card 4:
Front-

"When we first got together, I was only dating my partner to get to his brother. One night we all got drunk and I ended up screwing his brother. 2 days later he went to Iraq and was later killed. I didn't cry at his funeral"

Back-

"I'm getting married to my partner (who I now love) next year, a week after the anniversary of his brother;s death, because it will let his parents and other siblings smile again. (He has 5 more brothers & a sister)
HE DOESN'T KNOW I WENT WITH HIS BROTHER.
(and I don't regret it because I realised how much I had in my partner)

Card 5:

"Sometimes...I don't make your drink to standard!"
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Wist!
http://www.wists.com/hngoodlett

50 in 2011
10/50
RifleEyes
Newb =\

Hello!

View Profile
« Reply #379 on: June 12, 2008 08:13:40 PM »

(You WILL Obey!) I was a Dominatrix for 3 years
Back: By the way it's legal! No sex is involved!

Man, that is so awesome.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 63 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search
Crafting Ideas
Crafting How-Tos
Crafting Ideas
Crafting Topics

Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Christmas Crack
Meal Prep Monday: Black Eyed Pea and Squash Soup
Craftster Featured Projects - Dedicated to the People Who Made It

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...