Swap name: I Love BUTTONS Swap
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: serendipity_sarah
Sign-up date range: May 19-
Date to send item by: June 20
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): NO
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? NO
Age requirement? 13 and over Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 13 years old: YESDetails of swap:
Original Topic: https://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=241793.msg2664762#msg2664762
We will be swapping a minimum of 2 SMALL crafted items
as well as a small collection of buttons. Crafted items may be made of buttons, embellished with buttons or otherwise button themed or related. Partners may swap more than the minimum if they are both in agreement and able to send on or before the deadline of June 20
Please read the Swap Info Guide
for info on the swap process and Swap Etiquette
for a helpful guide on project size requirements. If you have any questions about the swap please do not hesitate to PM serendipity_sarah or k-roc. Clear, consistent communication is absolutely essential for a great swap experience.
Please make contact with your swap partner as soon as possible after partners have been assigned.
You will be expected to pm your partner and check-in with a reply on this thread at least once
per week until you have sent.
I can't emphasize enough how important communication is to the swap process.
Please post a reply in this thread once you have PM'd serendipity_sarah and k-roc with your completed questionnaire.All participants within the U.S. will need to supply your organizer and your partner with a valid Delivery Confirmation Number upon mailing.
Please visit www.usps.com
for more information.Participants outside the U.S. will need to supply a Customs number to your organizer and your partner. Please retain your postage receipt as proof of sending.You must PM your organizer and your partner when you have sent and received.You will receive feedback for this swap once your partner has received and you have posted pics of what you received in our gallery.
If you want to participate, information to send to both organizers
:Please answer questionnaire completely.QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap: I Love BUTTONS Swap
Your real name:
Mailing address including the country:
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?:
Confirm that you are at least 13 years old: (yes/no)
* Have you fully read the Swap Info Guide and rules of this swap?:
* Will you be able to check-in with your partner and post in this swap thread at
* Do you have access to a camera? Are you able to post pics of what you
sent/received in the gallery?:
* How many buttons would you like to swap? (15/20, more___, less___)
* What kind of buttons do you have?
* What kind of buttons would you absolutely love to receive?:
* Are there any kind of buttons that you would prefer not
* Do you have any allergies?:
* Do you have any allergens in your home?(smoke, pets etc...)
* What is your favorite color(s)?:
* Are you "stalkable"? (Wist, blog, profile, etc...):
* What crafts do you do?:
* Are there any specific crafted items that you would like to receive?:
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO BOTH ORGANIZERS
VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
Also remember to read the Swap Info Guide
to find out how to ship your item and other details about participating in a swap.Gallery