A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Craftster Tip: Do you know about all of these Craftster features?
Total Members: 315,886
Currently Running With Scissors:
423 Guests and 1 User
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 12
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Dishalicious Dishcloth/Washcloth Swap Rd. 4  (Read 17897 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
christinacoghill

My biggest fans!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #10 on: May 17, 2008 02:32:49 PM »

Looky what I got in ealier this week!! Kiddo's did not tell me i had a package. so they sat un opened for a few days.  I also got a huge bag of plastic beads!!! I love t melt them into cool stuff,  Thanks ThreadOrYarn.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Grahairedoldlady
Grahairedoldlady

Believe

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: May 17, 2008 07:07:04 PM »

Grin   I recieved today and I was totally spoiled.  Wait til you all see the goodies.  I need to get pics and post.

Will do that tomorrow.  On that awful weekend schedule of mine.  Keep your eyes open.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Chocolate is womens reward for putting up with men.
ThreadOrYarn
« Reply #12 on: May 17, 2008 07:19:25 PM »

Looky what I got in ealier this week!! Kiddo's did not tell me i had a package. so they sat un opened for a few days.  I also got a huge bag of plastic beads!!! I love t melt them into cool stuff,  Thanks ThreadOrYarn.

You're welcome! I'm glad you like them. The green one's supposed to be an owl - I saw you had a lot of owl-y things on your wists so when I found the owl cloth pattern it seemed like a perfect fit! Grin And the other one, I just liked the pattern Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

MandyLikesPie
« Reply #13 on: May 17, 2008 07:31:50 PM »

Here are the cloths I received from wootwoot a couple of days ago.

I plan to do the kitchen at my new house (closing on it on Friday--yay!) in a strawberry theme. Wootwoot made up her own crocheted strawberry cloth pattern and send me two of them! How much do these things rock? I love them. They're so pretty that I don't want to use them, so I think I'm going to frame them and hang them up on the wall.  Grin

And second, check out this big mammajamma knitted cloth! I put my hand in the photo for scale to show how nice and large it is. I love the swirly design, and the size is perfect for washing pots or big bowls. And the colors will go great with all of my other green kitchen things.

Thanks so much, partner, for the great swap. My kitchen feels cozier already.  Smiley And thanks to kayrun for organizing! You know, I think this is one of my favorite swaps I've done because the crafting was quick and no-stress, and the items I got are both adorable and useful. Hooray!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

lapoli

Catching the Undead Since 2011!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: May 18, 2008 05:38:56 AM »

The strawberry cloths are adorable!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Grahairedoldlady
Grahairedoldlady

Believe

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: May 18, 2008 06:29:12 AM »

Ok guys and gals  Grin  here is the goodness I recieved from Lindap.  Drool !!!!

First off is this really neat red white and blue bath scrubby!!!! Love it and I want the pattern.  What a neat ideal.

Next is a round multi colored dishclothe she was using up extra yarn.  Really neat.

Granny square purple, lavender and white dishclothe.

Multi blues dishclothe!!  Are you keeping count !!!!! Grin

The neatest thing of all the package they were all mailed in!!!  She made me a yarn keeper and as you can see I have already put it into use.  She packaged everything in it and taped the top and put the lable on it to send.  Really neat!!!   

Love it all LindaP.  Great package.  Thank you soooooooo much!!!!!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Chocolate is womens reward for putting up with men.
IamSusie
« Reply #16 on: May 18, 2008 11:21:25 AM »

Wow!  Everything looks fantastic!  This was a really fun swap to do.  I enjoyed trying out some new patterns and stitches I haven't tried yet.  Just look at the lovliness I received from ashestoashes on Friday:

I love the colors!  They look so springy/summery to me!  It's 2 knit dishcloths and 2 little knit scrubbies.  She also added some cool puffy stickers and it was all tied up in a nice blue grosgrain ribbon that I didn't photograph.

Thanks ashestoashes!  I love it!
« Last Edit: May 18, 2008 11:22:31 AM by IamSusie » THIS ROCKS   Logged

panda
« Reply #17 on: May 18, 2008 11:42:40 AM »

I love all the beautiful work.

I just made this one ... notice pattern request.

http://hometown.aol.com/lffunt/bath.htm

I wish I could knit better .... only know simple things for now.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

kayrun
« Reply #18 on: May 18, 2008 01:58:50 PM »

Everything looks so great!
Keep the photos coming - - I am amazed at all of
the creative geniuses here!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

KimberlyPye
« Reply #19 on: May 19, 2008 09:07:58 AM »

Kell asked me to post pictures of what I sent her because she can't find her camera.  I don't have a group shot, but I sent her...

...a ballband dishcloth:

...an owl dishcloth:

...a crocheted bookmark:

...and a mouse:

This was a super fun swap! I tried out the ballband pattern for the first time, and now I'm totally addicted!  (I've made the owl dishcloth a few times before, but the pattern is impossible to memorize, so it doesn't get as many fun-points.)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 12 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search
Crafting Ideas
Crafting How-Tos
Crafting Ideas
Crafting Topics

Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: DIY Room Divider
Tute Tuesday: Snow Dyeing
Baby, It's Cold Outside

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...