A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
November Crafting Tips & Tricks: Check out Kittykill's latest DIY video, How to Make Glowing Wax Globes!
Total Members: 314,640
Currently Running With Scissors:
248 Guests and 5 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Primp ice cream cone/unicorn hoodie  (Read 26829 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit
1+

lil_ballet_girl

I want to be with you

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 04, 2006 03:38:07 PM »

Does anyone know where I can get a hot pink blank hoody for relatively cheap??  I'm so excited to make this, but every where I check I can only find baby pink  Huh

Thanks in advance!!

*Dana*

I think you can buy any hoodie and just dye it. It's really easy!! They sell "hot pink" dye powder for very cheap (they sell basically any color for cheap actually)

Anyways buh-bye!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Took for granted all the little things.
But now it's over,
All I can say is goodbye.
Banga
I'm made out of Laffy Taffy.

Back off man, I'm a scientist.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #41 on: April 25, 2006 06:10:08 PM »

So excited to have found this thread! I just finished the sleeves on this ancient hideous gray hoodie and didn't know what else to do with it! The sleeves were too short for my Neanderthal arms, so I cut them to just above the elbow and gathered the cuffs. This cutesy girlie icecream theme will work so well! I've decided to put a chest patch that says "Sweet" and appligue a big cupcake on the back. Maybe some paintspatters for good measure! I'll post pics as soon as it's done! Thanks for the inspiration!!  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Place an etsy order, enter CRAFTSTEROCKS & user name at checkout for free shipping!  Etsy! ~
Flickr ~Wist ~ Blog
Dollyrocker
« Reply #42 on: April 28, 2006 03:11:58 AM »

OH MY JESUS! I love this sweatshirt t's so 80's which makes it even cooler then it already was Grin
Some suggestions on how to make it......
I would buy a sweatjacket from somewhere like American Apparel, I believe they do these sweaters in different colours and for the patch I was thinknig maybe applique? If not I would suggest screen printing as it lasts forever.
I want to try and make one of these
THIS ROCKS   Logged

kaykayelle
« Reply #43 on: May 01, 2006 06:35:41 PM »

Primp is awful in the best way, they are so inspirational. I first fell in love with them on Jessica Simpson when she wore them on Newlyweds. (Nick and Jessica! Sad ) Anyway, they inspired to me to do a sweatshirt jacket that looks amazing and I love (made two like it for Christmas presents) and black sweatpants that I threw bleach at on my lawn that turned out ridiclously bad.

Here's the sweatshirt:
My belly upside down
The bottom back of the sweatshirt on a chair
And my favorite, The garbage bag I put down when I painted.
It's so Jackson Polluck-esque (It's just splattered fabric paint on a sweatshirt I bought from Target.) It's been almost a year since I did it and I'm still obsessed with it.

...so Primp rules.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Banga
I'm made out of Laffy Taffy.

Back off man, I'm a scientist.

« Reply #44 on: May 13, 2006 05:45:45 PM »

Oops! I forgot to post my finished hoodie  here... but click here to see the final product of my Primpish hoodie. I have already started two tiny ones for my cousins (they are 2 and 5), but they won't have lyrics. I bought their little pink hoodies at WalkMart for 7 bucks a piece. sweet... and go to the bottom of my post below to see the best web link ever for stencil patterns and such!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Place an etsy order, enter CRAFTSTEROCKS & user name at checkout for free shipping!  Etsy! ~
Flickr ~Wist ~ Blog
rira

like a good book, i can't put this day back.

« Reply #45 on: May 24, 2006 09:06:43 AM »

I'm having the absolute worst time finding a hoodie set to make these with. Terry and Velour seem to be in abundance, but I doubt this technique would work on it, or look as good. Any ideas on where I could find a hoodie set, I know its almost June and late in the season?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think...(Christopher Robin) 

it'll be ok in the end. if it's not OK, it isnt the end
kaykayelle
« Reply #46 on: May 24, 2006 09:41:55 AM »

Maybe try the "athletic" sections of some stores. There's usually sweatsuits there all year round. Might be pricey, though.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: No Fail Fudge
Feed Your Pie Hole
Ah, fall!

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...