A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: If you see a project that you think is super awesome and deserves to be a featured project, you can click the THIS ROCKS button to nominate it!
Total Members: 321,159
Currently Running With Scissors:
156 Guests and 1 User
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: 3 month swap gallery  (Read 10634 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit
1+

stellato_escuro

If I can't be my own, I'd feel better dead.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #20 on: February 17, 2005 02:40:28 PM »

Just to leteveryone know, I followed up on everyone who had not told me wether or not they sent out a package for Feb. The only person I ahven't heard back from is Blendercrush. I hope everyone is enjoying what they've gotten so far!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

If you need some art for your walls, check out everything I create in my studio, Daydream House:
daydreamhouse.co
facebook.com/daydreamkate/
instagram.com/daydream_house

My pinterest: pinterest.com/stellatoescuro/

I would love to trade for blue, green and purple fabrics:batiks, Morrocan, In
Krysta
Livin' In Wonderland...

'yo sup dawg?'

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #21 on: February 17, 2005 06:39:27 PM »

I just received my package today from recycled new. It contained a cd of Ani Defranco (I had heard a couple of her songs before but not too many - I love it. Cheesy), a small purple amulet/medicine bag and some semi-precious stones.

I'd take a picture but I forgot my camera at my parents place. Sad Thanks though I love it all. Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Be what you would seem to be - or, if you'd like it put more simply - never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise.
BrownEyes
F.R.O.G.

because of you I cry

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 17, 2005 06:49:06 PM »

hey! ahhh sorry but I cant think of my craftster's name!!! but I loved the cute little doggie with the heart in his mouth and the candle smells very good! thanks! 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

He who sits in the heveans shall laugh ~ Psalm 2:4
recyclednew
« Reply #23 on: February 23, 2005 08:58:29 AM »

I just received my package today from recycled new. It contained a cd of Ani Defranco (I had heard a couple of her songs before but not too many - I love it. Cheesy), a small purple amulet/medicine bag and some semi-precious stones.

I'd take a picture but I forgot my camera at my parents place. Sad Thanks though I love it all. Cheesy
yay! I'm glad you liked them! I'm finishing up your next presant and it's being very difficult!  Embarrassed I hate when things refuse to cooperate! I still haven't recieved anything yet. I think the mailman hates me cause i get too much mail!  Undecided He usually leaves my mail on the porch swing cause it won't fit in the mailbox! haha! Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

art is a drug in which i cannot live without!
mrs.benjimadden
« Reply #24 on: February 23, 2005 04:35:56 PM »

I received my wonderful box, and it was worth the wait.  Inside was a beaded watch, a mix cd, a book with beading projects in it, and a really awesome pillow. I still can't get over the pillow, it is so amazing.  I will try to post pictures later.  Thank you so much.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

If you are not vigilant and demanding of your talent everyday, you will slowly become what you hate.

My wist!!
www.wists.com/johkay03
minderkin
Starlight...Starbright

*Sparkle* *Sparkle*

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #25 on: February 23, 2005 06:00:17 PM »

I got my package yesterday and I will be posting pictures tomorrow. Thank you sooo much!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
recyclednew
« Reply #26 on: March 01, 2005 10:35:03 AM »

Shocked WOW! I got a box full of goodies today! All are beautiful! Thankyou so much! I especially love the scarfs because I have been complaining all winter that I needed one...and now i have 2! And matching hats! A beautiful wrist wallet, wind chime, bracelet, handmade soap, lavender soap petals (my favorate sent!), a couple pins, slippers, and a journal! Holy Cow that's like a years worth of presants in one box! Shocked Thankyou so much!   Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

art is a drug in which i cannot live without!
rhythmgrl
« Reply #27 on: March 06, 2005 05:20:44 AM »

I received my 2nd package before the end of February, which was pretty freakin cool!  I haven't had a chance to take pictures of this one, but I did edit 2 of my earlier posts with pictures. 
I especially love the painting and the plate that came in this package - and your idea for a sun catcher was pretty cute Smiley  Thanks stellato_escuro!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

ForevrBee
« Reply #28 on: March 07, 2005 02:09:32 PM »

I've just recieved my second batch of stuff from wenderella today (allbeit she had just PM'd me about it earlier in the day).
A journal with sticker sheets tucked inside

A set of 4 coasters with cute little flower-shaped stars on them.

What looks to be a doorstop (?)

A bag for to store C.D.s with the SP heart embroidered on it.

And a large cover of the SP album "Adore"

(this is just a piece of the pic. Scanner couldn't get it all.)

Thanks!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Damn the Man, Save the Empire!"
  ~Mark, Empire Records
casslyra
« Reply #29 on: March 07, 2005 03:52:11 PM »

i just want to say if anyone ever gets rythmgrl as your swap partner you are so lucky, i know i am. i got 2 cool bracelets one is made from a tape measurerer (sp?) and the other has d-rings to hold it is polka dot on one side and flowers on the other. i got 3 belts: one is made form a seat belt, the other 2 are like the bracelet with a d-ring and one is polka dot/ stripes and the other is black and white flowers/ red,black and white flowers. i also got a hat that is black with a green square and in the green square she beaded skull and crossbones it has matching arm warmers. she is so cool. I LOVE IT SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i am going to try to see if i cant take pictures of it.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Mini Messenger Bag
Black and White and Red All Over
Meatless Monday: Summer Salad

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...