A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Craftster Tip: Do you know about all of these Craftster features?
Total Members: 315,833
Currently Running With Scissors:
198 Guests and 1 User
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides

Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 34
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Sweat Shoppe Swap Round 14 (Swap Finished!)  (Read 40093 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
Homerof2
« Reply #210 on: May 23, 2008 12:58:34 PM »

I've updated my message on Page 20 to show the bags I'm offering - didn't think I would get them done before signups end, but I did - talk about a Sweat Shoppe in my house the last two days!!   Where's that sweating icon?
THIS ROCKS   Logged
guineverefree

I love happy endings, they are so rare. - Aro

View Profile WWW
« Reply #211 on: May 23, 2008 01:00:04 PM »

I have a question. Most people are offering several different colours, are we supposed to specify what colours we would prefer, if any? Or is that more random?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

GatorWrangler
« Reply #212 on: May 23, 2008 01:08:58 PM »

Do not send you color choices to me in your top picks.  When your partner sends you a pm, they may ask for your color choice and you would tell them then.  Some let people customize, but some have first come first serve.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~Colleen

My Pinterest
Dreambelle
Beta Sigma Phi

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #213 on: May 23, 2008 02:07:56 PM »

I am updating my post in my offering. For the cupcake charms you will be receiving THREE cupcake charms. One will be the purple that you see and the other two will be whatever custom colors you want.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

psoupdesigns
« Reply #214 on: May 23, 2008 03:00:34 PM »

here are my items...

5 Felt Poppy Headbands (I still have to add the center of the flowers, so it looks a bit plain right now). Grey felt with red fabric on the other side. Poppy is red felt with a green felt leaf. Has elastic in the back so it should fit any size head.

<br><br>
Note Cards, Set of 4 with matching envelopes:

Friendship

Birthday

Thank You

Leaves

Misc.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

klum78

Actual size shown

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #215 on: May 23, 2008 03:17:12 PM »

I love those headbands!!!!  And I am always needing notecards...

Oh, and Gatorwrangler, does it make it more likely that we will get our first picks if we send in our top picks list early?  Like if 6 people all have something as their #1, the people who get it will be the ones to send in their lists first?  I have always wondered if I should send in my list ASAP or wait a bit until people post pics.  Thanks!

« Last Edit: May 23, 2008 03:23:12 PM by klum78 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

We are in the process of switching over to cloth diapers.  Would love some advice, hint, tips.   Will swap for diapers!
My etsy shop: KimberlyMade
Wisty Goodness
cyndiq
i am aka sewsweet08 on yt come say hi

aussie craftster

« Reply #216 on: May 23, 2008 03:18:02 PM »

gorgeous headband and cards, i love 3d cards, I am so addicted to making them.

i love the notebook so hope you can make one in purples  Roll Eyes  Wink hint hint

glad you like the bookmarks, they were fun to make and got my beading started up again, must use up stashes of beads, they are overflowing, but than again so is everything! haha

gator i am green! ready to post!

hugs cyndiq
THIS ROCKS   Logged

GatorWrangler
« Reply #217 on: May 23, 2008 04:37:16 PM »

Oh, and Gatorwrangler, does it make it more likely that we will get our first picks if we send in our top picks list early?  Like if 6 people all have something as their #1, the people who get it will be the ones to send in their lists first?  I have always wondered if I should send in my list ASAP or wait a bit until people post pics.  Thanks!

It makes no difference when you send it in as long as you send it in before the deadline.  When you send it has nothing to do with the way I match people up.  I basically have everyone's name and offering and I put the people who want that item under it.  Like this:

Susan - 5 necklaces
1 kelly
1 colleen
3 mary
3b sarah
2 jessica
4 cara

the numbers are what number they had the item on their top picks list.  The 3b means a person offering 10 items listed the necklace as number 6. All the others are offering 5 items.  Since there are 6 people and only 5 necklaces, one person would not be able to get it.  Just by looking at it, Cara would not get it because she has it listed 4th, but if for instance Sarah already got her 1-3a favorite choices, and Cara only got 1 and 3 because 2 was so popular and everyone else listed it as number 1, then Cara might get the necklace instead of Sarah.  It's more complicated than all that, but that's the basis.  I try to give people as many top picks as possible.  And I don't start the matching up until after the top picks deadline.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~Colleen

My Pinterest
klum78

Actual size shown

« Reply #218 on: May 23, 2008 07:37:49 PM »

Man,  I knew this swap was confusing to organise but I feel for you even more now!  Just reading all that made my head hurt.   Grin  Thanks for doing all this hard work for us!  I really love this swap. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

We are in the process of switching over to cloth diapers.  Would love some advice, hint, tips.   Will swap for diapers!
My etsy shop: KimberlyMade
Wisty Goodness
kidcompassion

get down off your high horse and buy me a taco.

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #219 on: May 23, 2008 10:54:05 PM »

i'm so, so, SO sorry it has taken me so long to post a picture of my offering.  i'm knitting five hats, big loose casual ones. i've been waiting to get my camera back, but no luck, so here are some not so hot cell phone camera pictures.  i'm making them in various styles (some with cabled, some ribbed). here's one of the cabled ones so you get the idea.

THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 34 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search
Crafting Ideas
Crafting How-Tos
Crafting Ideas
Crafting Topics

Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Caramel Candied Apple Salt Scrub
DIY Halloween Costumes
Meal Prep Monday: Fish Tacos with Green Sauce

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...