A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Craftster Tip:  You can organize your bookmarks into folders!  Read more here.
Total Members: 322,997
Currently Running With Scissors:
152 Guests and 2 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 34
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Sweat Shoppe Swap Round 14 (Swap Finished!)  (Read 39780 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
psoupdesigns
« Reply #140 on: May 11, 2008 07:17:45 PM »

this is my first time in this kind of swap...should we have our items ready before the sign up time is over? And when do we post our stuff when it is done?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

ccswch
« Reply #141 on: May 11, 2008 08:26:21 PM »

Last round there were people that finished their stuff just before the mail by date. If you want to have it done early, great, if not she color codes the list as to who can be shipped to and who is still crafting. Posting pictures of what you will be making or did make helps people with their wish list.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Current Swaps
guineverefree

I love happy endings, they are so rare. - Aro

View Profile WWW
« Reply #142 on: May 12, 2008 09:02:24 AM »

Okay, I'm officially in, not just lurking! I have a horrible habit of asking questions about swaps and then missing the deadline. Not this time. Hopefully my supplies don't take long to ship and I can get started in the next couple of days.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

klum78

Actual size shown

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #143 on: May 14, 2008 11:07:14 AM »

I have decided to do cluster earrings.  Here is an example:

I will be using different beads, I found some really pretty ones today.  I am going to attempt to go in 2x but we will see how that works out.  I am going to wait to sign up until I actually make them.  Will post a picture once I am finished!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

We are in the process of switching over to cloth diapers.  Would love some advice, hint, tips.   Will swap for diapers!
My etsy shop: KimberlyMade
Wisty Goodness
ccswch
« Reply #144 on: May 14, 2008 11:25:14 AM »

Here is a better picture of my circle necklaces...

And all of them together...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Current Swaps
guineverefree

View Profile WWW
« Reply #145 on: May 15, 2008 07:11:10 AM »

Wow, there is a lot of nice stuff being offered! I'm seriously considering going in for 10  instead of 5 now. However, there is no way that I will be able to do 10 of the beaded bracelets. So I'm thinking about offering 5 of these: https://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=207590.0

I know, it's a little out of season, but fall comes every year! That and I have a ton of worsted weight baby yarn to destash. Is it tacky to offer something made from someone else's pattern on here? And do these seem like a good idea? They would probably be in pink, pink/blue and/or green/blue.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

underthemountain
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Lana

live aloha

« Reply #146 on: May 15, 2008 08:03:42 AM »

guineverefree, those scarves are lovely!!  I don't think it's a problem, esp if you give a shout out to the creator of the pattern. 

Ack, there are alot of lovely things being offered.  I may have to go in for 10 myself.  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

sugaree
.:loser:.

If I was a bed, I would stay unmade.

« Reply #147 on: May 15, 2008 09:39:35 AM »

guineverefree, those scarves are lovely!!  I don't think it's a problem, esp if you give a shout out to the creator of the pattern. 

I agree - those are so pretty!  And I think they would also be perfect for one of those chillier spring days too (do you have them?  We've got'em here in NJ lol!)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~*shut up you know nothing know it all*~

.:when you wist upon a star:.  http://www.wists.com/sugaree
guineverefree

View Profile WWW
« Reply #148 on: May 15, 2008 09:49:32 AM »

agree - those are so pretty!  And I think they would also be perfect for one of those chillier spring days too (do you have them?  We've got'em here in NJ lol!)

I wish! I live in TN right now (about 4 years here) and I miss seasons! Luckily we are moving further north in a few months so I should have winter this year! (yes, people here think that's crazy....) It's been in the mid to high-70's for weeks.

ETA: I think I may see if I can whip some up quickly before I definately commit, but DH works three evenings this weekend so hopefully it won't be a problem!
« Last Edit: May 15, 2008 09:50:34 AM by guineverefree » THIS ROCKS   Logged

sugaree
.:loser:.

If I was a bed, I would stay unmade.

« Reply #149 on: May 15, 2008 09:59:38 AM »

agree - those are so pretty!  And I think they would also be perfect for one of those chillier spring days too (do you have them?  We've got'em here in NJ lol!)

I wish! I live in TN right now (about 4 years here) and I miss seasons! Luckily we are moving further north in a few months so I should have winter this year! (yes, people here think that's crazy....) It's been in the mid to high-70's for weeks.

you're tired of being warm?  man, my boyfriend and i are planning to move south lol...can't stand the chilly/cold/blustery/frigid...take your pick. 
miami's in the future for us Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~*shut up you know nothing know it all*~

.:when you wist upon a star:.  http://www.wists.com/sugaree
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 34 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: DIY Dryer Sheets
August 14, 2019 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Rainbow Patchwork Skirt

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...