A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News from Internet Brands:
Closing the Craftster Community on December 19, 2019.
Read the details here.
Total Members: 318,839
Currently Running With Scissors:
234 Guests and 2 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 13
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Twilight Swap Round 2 Gallery  (Read 35932 times)
Tags for this thread: twilight , twilight_swap_gallery  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
hardhat_cat
« Reply #10 on: May 05, 2008 07:31:15 PM »

Not to mention The Host comes out tomorrow (but Amazon assures me I won't have it for a week or so  Cry)  That makes me sad.

I'm surprised to hear it's not out yet?  I bought the host last Friday (Which was Thruday for those in the US) and they normally make us wait longer here.  We have to wait an extra 2 days for the Breaking Dawn release Sad At which point i'm tkaing myself offline to avoid spoilers.

Spoilers look great - It looks like you two are both nearly finished!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

more crafts on Twilight Crafts
silverfisch
« Reply #11 on: May 05, 2008 10:27:01 PM »

Here are some for you:

whatisitwhatisitwhatisit??  Grin I'll take a look at them better this evening, let's see if I find out what can they be!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

ofenjen
*dreams in fabric*

*dreams in fabric*

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: May 06, 2008 10:10:02 AM »

Here are some for you:
whatisitwhatisitwhatisit??  Grin I'll take a look at them better this evening, let's see if I find out what can they be!

You won't have to wait too long to find out for sure!  I just dropped your package at the post office and it's winging it's way to you as I type.  Cheesy
« Last Edit: May 07, 2008 10:37:40 AM by ofenjen » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Sewhooked - free quilt patterns, weekly videos, & more!
Fandom In Stitches - absolutely free multi-fandom quilt patterns by fans for fans!
CostumeMistress
« Reply #13 on: May 06, 2008 08:10:58 PM »

I believe The Host released early overseas (according to the Lexicon at least.)  And I heard that they pushed up the release date of Breaking Dawn overseas also so that it was the same as the US date.  (At least in Australia...)  I'd double check on the release of Breaking Dawn overseas.  Amazon has updated me and says it will be here on Friday (lucky me...I'll be in Virginia until Sunday...)  That gives me time to finish the book I'm currently working on (Wicked Lovely by Melissa Marr.)

I received!!!!!!!  It's late and I started taking pix but won't have time to upload them this evening.  crazykittylady if you'd like to post pix be my guest.  Otherwise, I'll try to post them tomorrow night.  (I leave for VA on Thursday AM.)

I LOVE EVERYTHING I received.  And I can't wait for my package to get there.  It's shipping off tomorrow afternoon!!!!  This has been one of my best swap experiences anywhere!
« Last Edit: May 06, 2008 08:12:19 PM by CostumeMistress » THIS ROCKS   Logged
FaeryDust
Faery Dust's Profile

Fill my heart with song and let me sing forever

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 06, 2008 08:19:58 PM »

Are yall just sending early? I thought that send outs aren't until the 21st..  Huh
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I do personal swaps if anybody is interested please PM me!
CupcakeChelsea

Personal Swap Friendly! :)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: May 07, 2008 12:09:04 AM »

Are yall just sending early? I thought that send outs aren't until the 21st..  Huh

Hopefully everyone is just early because I'm quite ready.......
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Today I woke up feeling lovely, happiness overflowin' knowin' somebody loves me."

Hi I'm Chelsea, I'd love to meet you!
crazykittylady
« Reply #16 on: May 07, 2008 05:44:06 AM »

We're just early, don't worry about it!

CostumeMistress, I don't have pics of everything, so I'll let you post pics. I'm so glad you liked everything!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Sarah
=^..^=
elwynceltic
« Reply #17 on: May 07, 2008 02:15:28 PM »

Just to share with my lovely fellow craftsters, the Twilight movie will be released December 12, of this year.  I can't get the link to copy right, but they have the trailer up at myspace movies. I squealed like a teenager when I saw it Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
CupcakeChelsea

Personal Swap Friendly! :)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: May 07, 2008 04:48:28 PM »

Just to share with my lovely fellow craftsters, the Twilight movie will be released December 12, of this year.  I can't get the link to copy right, but they have the trailer up at myspace movies. I squealed like a teenager when I saw it Smiley

I figured I put the link since I have it bookmarked    Wink

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PdK9naXIfs&eurl=http://phasesapodcast.forumotion.com/movie-actor-news-f32/teaser-trailer-online-now-t721.htm
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Today I woke up feeling lovely, happiness overflowin' knowin' somebody loves me."

Hi I'm Chelsea, I'd love to meet you!
crazykittylady
« Reply #19 on: May 07, 2008 06:26:36 PM »

Me too! My husband was laughing his head off! Now I'm worried about taking him to see the movie in theaters because he'll probably make fun of me then too Sad
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Sarah
=^..^=
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 13 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search
Crafting Ideas
Crafting How-Tos
Crafting Ideas
Crafting Topics

Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Christmas Crack
Meal Prep Monday: Black Eyed Pea and Squash Soup
Craftster Featured Projects - Dedicated to the People Who Made It

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...