A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Curious if a project is for sale, or if someone wants to do a private swap with you?  Please Personal Message the member rather than posting on the thread.
Total Members: 321,180
Currently Running With Scissors:
130 Guests and 3 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 40
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ghost Hunters Swap! Signups CLOSED. SENDOUTS 5-25  (Read 32001 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit
1+

murbeck
They call me a redneck, and I reckon that I am

"the chief enemy of creativity is good sense"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #50 on: May 01, 2008 06:14:22 AM »

Oh dear.  Ooooh dear, oh dear, oh dear  Undecided  I really don't have time or money to do another swap at the moment, but we're talking about DH & my all time favorite show AND hobby!!!!  Love the paranormal and I'm always swooning over the TAPS tees/hoodies!!!!  I think I'm gonna have to break down and send  Tongue

PS- does anyone else really dislike Kris?  It's not that she's a bad person, in fact she's sweet and I'm sure she's pretty cool off camera, but she seems so fake in front of the camera!!!!  I'm sure I couldn't do any better, but she annoys me and even though she's cute, my DH totally agrees with me and wishes they'd replace her  Tongue  Not trying to bash, just wondering if anyone else feels the same... of course it might just have to do with being totally jealous of her role too  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"You are ALWAYS smiling"
"That's because I'm happy"

Facebook
I'm Wistful
I'm pinteresting!

What good is warmth without cold to give it sweetness?
Phluff

Little winged potato

View Profile WWW
« Reply #51 on: May 01, 2008 07:09:50 AM »

Oh dear.  Ooooh dear, oh dear, oh dear  Undecided  I really don't have time or money to do another swap at the moment, but we're talking about DH & my all time favorite show AND hobby!!!!  Love the paranormal and I'm always swooning over the TAPS tees/hoodies!!!!  I think I'm gonna have to break down and send  Tongue

PS- does anyone else really dislike Kris?  It's not that she's a bad person, in fact she's sweet and I'm sure she's pretty cool off camera, but she seems so fake in front of the camera!!!!  I'm sure I couldn't do any better, but she annoys me and even though she's cute, my DH totally agrees with me and wishes they'd replace her  Tongue  Not trying to bash, just wondering if anyone else feels the same... of course it might just have to do with being totally jealous of her role too  Cheesy
Haha, I didn't like her at first but she kinda grew on me. I think she tries a lil too hard but I would be nervous too I guess.
Though, I don't really like Brian. Sorry Brian lovers Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged
murbeck
They call me a redneck, and I reckon that I am

"the chief enemy of creativity is good sense"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #52 on: May 01, 2008 07:23:22 AM »

Oh please god tell me there are no Brian fans!!!!  Worst Ghost Hunter Ev-ver!!!!  I'm so glad he's off the show  Tongue  sorry if there are any of you that do like him, no disrespect to you!!!    Wink

I agree that Kris is getting better.  Every once in a while I catch a glimpse of who she probably really is, you definitely nailed it on the head though that she tries to hard.  I don't hate, she's just my least favorite on the show... well besides Brian, but he's old school now  Grin  I much prefer her to him!  lol
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"You are ALWAYS smiling"
"That's because I'm happy"

Facebook
I'm Wistful
I'm pinteresting!

What good is warmth without cold to give it sweetness?
rira

like a good book, i can't put this day back.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #53 on: May 01, 2008 07:28:27 AM »

alrighty everybody, check your profiles, make sure it's all good, and if you arent on the first page as a particpant, lemme know~
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think...(Christopher Robin) 

it'll be ok in the end. if it's not OK, it isnt the end
MissColee
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Cakewrecks made me famous! http://cakewrecks.blogspot.com/2009/02/this-is-how-you-show-hungry-whos-boss.html

why is the rum always gone?

« Reply #54 on: May 01, 2008 01:07:23 PM »

Kris isnt my fav, shes too cute to hunt ghosties. I like this new Chin guy tho.

Do we even need to bring up the GHI?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

lilacprint
« Reply #55 on: May 01, 2008 01:34:58 PM »

I like Kris! She's definitely grown on me. I think she's the best female investigator they've had- she seems like a tough cookie.

Yikes, Brian drove me crazy- but I think it was Andy who annoyed me the most. Watching GHI just makes me love & appreciate GH more, LOL!

(Oh, and BTW I'm not rushing to sign up yet since we still have over a week, I just have to see how things work out.  Smiley)
THIS ROCKS   Logged
CreativeChick8

www.soundwavejewelry.com

View Profile WWW
« Reply #56 on: May 01, 2008 02:29:36 PM »

I  can't waittttttttt!!!! I'm so excited. I actually found steve's personal page on myspace....... and A ADDED HIM AS A FRIEND. I was fucking chatting with steve over the internet for an hour!!!!!..... 'faints'
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Come on.....you know geeks rock your world.....

myspace: www.myspace.com/creativechick8
flickr: www.flickr.com/photos/blackaudiophotography
etsy: www.soundwavejewelry.etsy.com
MissColee
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Cakewrecks made me famous! http://cakewrecks.blogspot.com/2009/02/this-is-how-you-show-hungry-whos-boss.html

why is the rum always gone?

« Reply #57 on: May 01, 2008 02:45:36 PM »

OMG!!!!! *jealous*

is he just as sweet and cocky as he is on the show?

THIS ROCKS   Logged

jadeye
« Reply #58 on: May 01, 2008 02:49:54 PM »

Huh What's the GH drinking game? Never heard of that one..... Wink

It was posetd by rira on the first page, another craftster made up a GH drinking game and wrote all the instructions on the cup.  I just thought that was a totally kick-ass idea  Wink

Ok here's the link, it's after the tinker-bell hoodie...

https://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=236293.0
« Last Edit: May 01, 2008 02:51:55 PM by jadeye » THIS ROCKS   Logged
hippiejo74
Life, liberty and the pursuit of craftiness.

Gotta go - kids chewed thru their straps...

« Reply #59 on: May 01, 2008 02:53:55 PM »

Roll Eyes I found it after posting - I was telling the hubby about it last night while watching GH......
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Come check out my etsy shop - vintage, eco-friendly and all kinds of crafty goodness Smiley
http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5029774

"Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud."
1 Cor. 13:4
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 40 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Dragonflies in the Yard
Tute Tuesday: Mini Messenger Bag
Black and White and Red All Over

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...