A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Craftster Tip: Do you know about all of these Craftster features?
Total Members: 315,624
Currently Running With Scissors:
153 Guests and 4 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 57 58 [59] 60 61 62
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Newbies Only Swap Round 9 ( Partners Posted; Send Outs 05/22)  (Read 60557 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
Ja
« Reply #580 on: May 27, 2008 07:32:12 AM »

My package isn't getting to Australia fast enough for me! I'm getting so impatient and nervous. Not from swap anxiety, but from OMG ifthatpackagegetslosti'mtotallygoingtocry anxiety.

Apparently carrier pidgeon takes more than a week. Tongue

i'm nervous/excited for lilbiskit to receive mine as well, it should be soon though since im only sending through a few states!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

littlebiskit

no cat anywhere ever gave anyone a straight answer

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #581 on: May 27, 2008 08:41:13 AM »

I just tracked the package that's coming to me.  It's in Minneapolis, so if I don't get it today, I should definitely have it tomorrow.  *excitement!*
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am walking 12 hours straight for my local Relay For Life event.  [a href="http://main.acsevents.org/site/TR/RelayForLife/RFLFY11MW?px=16690269&pg=personal&fr_id=30095"]Please support me![/a href] I'm only 40% to my goal! =0(
kishcrafts
I can make almost anything out of polymer clay! :P

me and Kellan Lutz!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #582 on: May 27, 2008 10:39:46 AM »

4 more Newbie Swap graduates:

DeannaLynn06 and Solipsist87

BendyBones and Melziebabee

Thanks for being super swappers! Good luck!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I still sell my clay crafts...email me if you are interested in ordering something. [email protected]
avari20
« Reply #583 on: May 27, 2008 12:12:16 PM »

The only cruddy thing about sending to England is that the tracking thing only works until it leaves the US. After that, it's nail-biting-waiting!

PS. Went to Wal Mart today and wouldn't you know it? The craft center is back. AFTER I've sent my stuff of course. But that's ok, because it's BACK!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Ava
http://www.wists.com/avari20

Will trade yarn for jewelry supplies! PM me if you're interested!
KidWithKemikals
Monisaurus the Crafty Dinosaur

View Profile
« Reply #584 on: May 27, 2008 12:16:07 PM »

The only cruddy thing about sending to England is that the tracking thing only works until it leaves the US. After that, it's nail-biting-waiting!

PS. Went to Wal Mart today and wouldn't you know it? The craft center is back. AFTER I've sent my stuff of course. But that's ok, because it's BACK!

LUCKY!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Make Love - Not Horcruxes
avari20
« Reply #585 on: May 27, 2008 12:20:30 PM »

LUCKY!!!!

Yeah, but still no fabric Sad.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Ava
http://www.wists.com/avari20

Will trade yarn for jewelry supplies! PM me if you're interested!
pixelpup2001
« Reply #586 on: May 27, 2008 04:19:36 PM »

I sent it off.... Cheesy
I spent an 1/2 hour standing in line holding a 40 pound screaming toddler on my shoulder. But is off and on it's way to Karaoke......hurray!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

kishcrafts
I can make almost anything out of polymer clay! :P

me and Kellan Lutz!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #587 on: May 27, 2008 07:34:10 PM »

2 more graduates!!!

littlebiskit and Ja! Great job! Good luck in your future swaps! Hope we can cross paths at some point!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I still sell my clay crafts...email me if you are interested in ordering something. [email protected]
littlebiskit

no cat anywhere ever gave anyone a straight answer

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #588 on: May 27, 2008 07:39:21 PM »

Thanks kish, you've made this really fun!  (Not to mention having a great partner made things really enjoyable as well!)

Off I run to sign up for another swap!

(Oy vey, the punishment!  LOL)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am walking 12 hours straight for my local Relay For Life event.  [a href="http://main.acsevents.org/site/TR/RelayForLife/RFLFY11MW?px=16690269&pg=personal&fr_id=30095"]Please support me![/a href] I'm only 40% to my goal! =0(
kreestar
« Reply #589 on: May 28, 2008 10:34:54 AM »

i hate to be over-optimistic, but i got a "a parcel that was too big for delivery is waiting at the post office for you" card when i got back from work today.

so, yee-haw, it's either my package or an order from the book club i belong to.  for the first time, i'll be cursing if i get a damn book  Angry

haha.  i've arranged for a long lunch to meet my brother at the airport and do some mad dashing about for other things tomorrow, so i'm hoping to sneak a clandestine trip to the post office in.  otherwise i'll have to wait for friday to pick it up.

i'm hoping that kidwithkemikals gets hers very soon too!   last update on the tracking number showed her parcel had left ZA and was airborne, but like avari says it only tracks until the airport and then it's up to the post-gods Undecided
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Doily Display
July 17, 2019 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Salt Dough Ornament

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...