A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Craftster Tip:  Check out the current Craft Swaps available!
Total Members: 315,897
Currently Running With Scissors:
363 Guests and 0 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides

Pages: 1 ... 56 57 [58] 59 60 ... 62
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Newbies Only Swap Round 9 ( Partners Posted; Send Outs 05/22)  (Read 61645 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
summerluvin_ca
« Reply #570 on: May 24, 2008 08:41:14 PM »

PINKIE - I missed the delivery guy yesterday! I came home after a very  long and frustrating day to find a lovely sticky note on my door telling me there was a package waiting for me. The delivery person wrote that it wouldn't be available until Monday for pick up. Since yours has arrived so quickly (gotta love the canada post!) I will definately wait until you receive yours as well b4 i open mine. Will be sending it out to you Monday. After I re-wrap it (long story concerning my 3 cats)

Hoping that you will like it!

Mandy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://wists.com/summerluvin_ca          I WIST!

http://bitsandpiecestoo.blogspot.com     MY WEDDING BLOG
pinkie_poh
« Reply #571 on: May 25, 2008 06:27:39 PM »

Cats?! Awesome! I want to get a cat. Alas and alack, my three roommates disagree with me on that front.
Thanks for waiting, that's really nice of you Smiley I'll let you know the minute I get it!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

kishcrafts
I can make almost anything out of polymer clay! :P

me and Kellan Lutz!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #572 on: May 25, 2008 06:41:01 PM »

2 more Newbie Swap Round 9 Graduates!

Congrats to SewFixated and diablita! Thanks for being super 1st time swappers!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I still sell my clay crafts...email me if you are interested in ordering something. [email protected]
T-Unit

Zomg. I <3 You Jack & Ianto

View Profile
« Reply #573 on: May 25, 2008 08:15:56 PM »

Just quick msg so it's not like i've dropped off the face of the planet. I'm all set and ready to go. Just have to wait for my mum to take over here so i can get to the post office. I'm so excited for Destined To Fail to recieve my package...!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Personal integrity and being true to yourself. True keys to happiness.

Wist
summerluvin_ca
« Reply #574 on: May 26, 2008 10:01:58 AM »

All repackaged and ready to send. Off to the post office I shall go. While I'm there I think they still have something for me!  Wink

oh the anticipation.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

kishcrafts

me and Kellan Lutz!

« Reply #575 on: May 26, 2008 01:41:25 PM »

Hi Newbie Swappers! I may be looking for a replacement partner for pixelpup. Anyone out there want to make a swap package for her AND receive another one in exchange. This is NOT an angel call because you will be receiving a package. I would prefer a Canadian for her replacement partner because that is where she is and we don't want to wait any longer (shipping time wise) than we have to. Let me know if you are interested, send me a PM. Thanks!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I still sell my clay crafts...email me if you are interested in ordering something. [email protected]
summerluvin_ca
« Reply #576 on: May 26, 2008 04:40:26 PM »

Hi Newbie Swappers! I may be looking for a replacement partner for pixelpup. Anyone out there want to make a swap package for her AND receive another one in exchange. This is NOT an angel call because you will be receiving a package. I would prefer a Canadian for her replacement partner because that is where she is and we don't want to wait any longer (shipping time wise) than we have to. Let me know if you are interested, send me a PM. Thanks!

Hey Kish,

I sent you a pm. I've noticed there wasn't any communication from may 1 for pixel's partner. I would love to make her an awesome pkg. Also in ontario too.

Mandy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

kishcrafts

me and Kellan Lutz!

« Reply #577 on: May 26, 2008 05:26:58 PM »

We are going to give it a few more days because it is a holiday weekend over here in the USA. Thanks for all the offers, please PM me is you can help out as a replacement partner.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

DanniQuee
The Artful Danni

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #578 on: May 27, 2008 06:15:43 AM »

My package isn't getting to Australia fast enough for me! I'm getting so impatient and nervous. Not from swap anxiety, but from OMG ifthatpackagegetslosti'mtotallygoingtocry anxiety.

Apparently carrier pidgeon takes more than a week. Tongue
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Karaoke
Can't sleep. Must craft.

View Profile
« Reply #579 on: May 27, 2008 06:33:21 AM »

I apologize for not being more talkative on the forums and for causing worry.  I did not flake, I sent my package on the 23, I just went out of town.  I now know that I should be more talkative in swap forums. Again, sorry.

Thanks Kish for not giving up on me, and Pixlepup, I hope you like your package.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 56 57 [58] 59 60 ... 62 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search
Crafting Ideas
Crafting How-Tos
Crafting Ideas
Crafting Topics

Latest Blog Articles
November 20, 2019 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Map Paper Pinecones
Ode To Coffee

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...