A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Craftster Tip:  Check out the current Craft Swaps available!
Total Members: 315,624
Currently Running With Scissors:
117 Guests and 1 User
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 52 53 [54] 55 56 ... 62
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Newbies Only Swap Round 9 ( Partners Posted; Send Outs 05/22)  (Read 60552 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
kishcrafts
I can make almost anything out of polymer clay! :P

me and Kellan Lutz!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #530 on: May 20, 2008 08:16:40 PM »

PLEASE READ:

If you have not had contact with your partner is a long while (which you shouldn't have had and you should have sent me a PM letting me know, but I know things happen.) please DO NOT ship out your package until I have your partners DC# or postal receipt email. Let me know if you think your partner is MIA!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I still sell my clay crafts...email me if you are interested in ordering something. [email protected]
kreestar
« Reply #531 on: May 20, 2008 11:36:16 PM »

whooopee!  v. excited that kwk has shipped (and braved the postal postal workers, hehehe).

my goodies are on the back seat of my car, which i will drive to the shops a little later and ship (ahoy!) ... will let you know and will avoid making eye-contact with all labelling when it arrives.

it's been sent!  should take about 10 days to deliver.  shew! 
« Last Edit: May 21, 2008 05:47:53 AM by kreestar » THIS ROCKS   Logged
AromaRageST
« Reply #532 on: May 21, 2008 05:38:53 AM »

So yesterday, which was my planned day to finish and ship out, was instead taken up by cleaning, new house hunting and then babysitting for my lovely neice and nephew. so absolutly no crafting done. So now I have to work my bottom off today and then hopefully get to the post office on thursday morning! hurrah!  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

skababy
« Reply #533 on: May 21, 2008 08:17:32 AM »

Let me tell everyone a fun little story. Its called the woes of being a procrastonator.

Last night i'm working on my medium project. Realize i dont have enough of something to complete it. So i go out and buy some more. Then i get home, im 75% done, and run out of something i always have a mass quantity of... so during work hours (shh! dont tell!) i'm running to another store to grab what i need so the second i walk in the door tonight i can finish up my medium project, and all of my small ones... then i have a bonus to finish... if i dont get it done i wont have to worry... but seriously, leave it to me to run out of two different items (both of which i ALWAYS have more then i shoud) in one night.

but i am excited to send out... I hope CANE loves it.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

CANE
chaote supreme

♥ bruce is my hero ♥

View Profile WWW
« Reply #534 on: May 21, 2008 11:53:34 AM »

Oooh, I'm sure I will! I just really really hope you like what I'm sending. I'll be sending soon; I just need to get my boyfriend's lazy butt to drive me to the post office. While I'm waiting I might throw in an extra surprise for you, too!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

one must still have chaos in one to be able to give birth to a dancing star
littlebiskit

no cat anywhere ever gave anyone a straight answer

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #535 on: May 21, 2008 12:00:23 PM »

Is it just me or does it seem that as people send out and more things are in transit things get quieter and quieter in here?

I'm guessing it'll pick up when people start posting their pictures?  *grin*

THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am walking 12 hours straight for my local Relay For Life event.  [a href="http://main.acsevents.org/site/TR/RelayForLife/RFLFY11MW?px=16690269&pg=personal&fr_id=30095"]Please support me![/a href] I'm only 40% to my goal! =0(
DanniQuee
The Artful Danni

« Reply #536 on: May 21, 2008 12:27:08 PM »

It's definately quiet. I can hear the crickets...

I'm excited to see more stuff get into the gallery personally. Watching everyone else get stuff makes me even more excited to get mine. Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

lindyv321
Cooking Moderator
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

My fingers are itchin' to be stitchin'

« Reply #537 on: May 21, 2008 12:29:12 PM »

it does seem quieter but soon everyone will be receiving and it will get crazy!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

AromaRageST
« Reply #538 on: May 21, 2008 12:30:03 PM »

I'm ready to send! hurrah.

Ive been reading up about cutoms forms, so I know what I'm doing when I go to send. And it says I have to write down what each item is, the weight of each item, and the value of each item. How do I value things? and How do I fit it all on the form.. theres not much room?!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

KidWithKemikals
Monisaurus the Crafty Dinosaur

View Profile
« Reply #539 on: May 21, 2008 12:43:10 PM »

My customs form was super vague because 1. I have never sent a package before and 2. I didnt want to ruin the surprise for kreestar. So I'm apologizing now if SA customs rip apart your box =[
especially if they lose something! but I can tell you exactly what I made so even if they did lose something I guess you can complain...? I dont know.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Make Love - Not Horcruxes
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 52 53 [54] 55 56 ... 62 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Doily Display
July 17, 2019 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Salt Dough Ornament

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...