A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Craftster Tip:  You can organize your bookmarks into folders!  Read more here.
Total Members: 315,622
Currently Running With Scissors:
221 Guests and 14 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51] 52 53 ... 62
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Newbies Only Swap Round 9 ( Partners Posted; Send Outs 05/22)  (Read 60545 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
littlebiskit

no cat anywhere ever gave anyone a straight answer

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #500 on: May 18, 2008 08:27:25 PM »

*Wicked grin*

Would it be super mean to email pictures of what Ja is getting to other people in the swap?  So we all know, and she doesn't?

Yeah, probably too mean.  Fun, but mean.  Heeheehee.

Seriously, anticipation is killing me.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am walking 12 hours straight for my local Relay For Life event.  [a href="http://main.acsevents.org/site/TR/RelayForLife/RFLFY11MW?px=16690269&pg=personal&fr_id=30095"]Please support me![/a href] I'm only 40% to my goal! =0(
kishcrafts
I can make almost anything out of polymer clay! :P

me and Kellan Lutz!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #501 on: May 18, 2008 09:06:11 PM »

In past rounds, I have had participants send me pics of what they sent to their partner Tongue

THIS ROCKS   Logged

I still sell my clay crafts...email me if you are interested in ordering something. [email protected]
DeannaLynn06

Cup o Noodles it is, crafting costs too much!

« Reply #502 on: May 18, 2008 09:50:32 PM »

wow gone for two days and everyone is getting done with all of their projects. I can't wait to see what everyone made. There was a moment in time yesterday where i caught myself not thinking about the swap. It worried me. I am better now, 24/7 swap thoughts.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

kishcrafts
I can make almost anything out of polymer clay! :P

me and Kellan Lutz!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #503 on: May 18, 2008 09:51:53 PM »

*Wicked grin*

Would it be super mean to email pictures of what Ja is getting to other people in the swap?  So we all know, and she doesn't?

Yeah, probably too mean.  Fun, but mean.  Heeheehee.

Seriously, anticipation is killing me.

I know what you are receiving Ja! And I must say that I might have to run to your house and steal the ________ from you!!!!LOL
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I still sell my clay crafts...email me if you are interested in ordering something. [email protected]
littlebiskit

« Reply #504 on: May 19, 2008 07:06:48 AM »

I know what you are receiving Ja! And I must say that I might have to run to your house and steal the ________ from you!!!!LOL

I was thinking I might have to make another of those for myself actually.  And I've got everything with me at work today, and a couple of coworkers want them too.  Makes me feel pretty good all of the sudden.   Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am walking 12 hours straight for my local Relay For Life event.  [a href="http://main.acsevents.org/site/TR/RelayForLife/RFLFY11MW?px=16690269&pg=personal&fr_id=30095"]Please support me![/a href] I'm only 40% to my goal! =0(
T-Unit

Zomg. I <3 You Jack & Ianto

View Profile
« Reply #505 on: May 19, 2008 07:50:39 AM »

gah.!

I'm really worried now.!

I've had two major (to me) set backs in some of my things i'm creating... and now I don't think they're good enough to send out...!?!?! They aren't quite working how they are meant to... I think Desisted To Fail will like them. but, they'll probably think it's not quite up to swap standard (maybe im being harsh on myself haha)

I've got all day wednesday to fix it though, it's something that can only be fixed in a whole day.

Nervous.!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Personal integrity and being true to yourself. True keys to happiness.

Wist
kreestar
« Reply #506 on: May 19, 2008 11:21:18 AM »

holy ****!  Shocked

just came back from the post office with a box and a quote for shipment.  DHL is going to charge R2,300 (about $300), so that i'm afraid is off the cards.

airmail it will have to be (at half the above price but only trackable to ZA borders), otherwise what works out cheaper is to check it in at the airport as excess baggage, but i'd need to send 15kg of stuff.  maybe i'll add some gold bars to make the weight Smiley ... i could also pop it on a boat, but then you'd really only get it in four years' time.

going to have to practise my origami folding skills to get these things into a smaller box.  *scratches head*

next time i'm crafting a feather boa, a sheet of handmade paper and a deflated balloon animal  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged
avari20
« Reply #507 on: May 19, 2008 12:25:01 PM »

I sent my stuff! I'm so glad! I loved doing this swap, of course, but I think newbie anxiety made it more stressful then it should have been  Tongue My own fault, of course.

I'm excited to see everyone's creations in the gallery. Hopefully Aroma and I will be posting soon!

Kreestar, I feel your pain! International shipping fees are NO JOKE.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Ava
http://www.wists.com/avari20

Will trade yarn for jewelry supplies! PM me if you're interested!
littlebiskit

« Reply #508 on: May 19, 2008 12:39:44 PM »

Ick, I know.  I sent something from here (Minnesota, US) to London in April.  The post office told me that it would take 6-10 days, but it seriously took a little over 3 weeks, and they charged me nearly $30.  For a baby sweatshirt and a small toy. 

I got off easy, but I wasn't sending much either!  And no tracking information!  Ish.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

diablita
« Reply #509 on: May 19, 2008 12:50:03 PM »

I finally was able to get a lot accomplished over the weekend. I have one more thing to finish up and I will be ready to send!

I think that I am more excited for my partner to receive than anything else.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51] 52 53 ... 62 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Doily Display
July 17, 2019 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Salt Dough Ornament

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...