A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Craftster Tip:  You can organize your bookmarks into folders!  Read more here.
Total Members: 315,897
Currently Running With Scissors:
271 Guests and 2 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides

Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 ... 62
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Newbies Only Swap Round 9 ( Partners Posted; Send Outs 05/22)  (Read 61661 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
kishcrafts
I can make almost anything out of polymer clay! :P

me and Kellan Lutz!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #450 on: May 13, 2008 06:59:07 PM »

I'm pretty sure that I've done the required amount of posts per week...

You would know if you were making at least 2 posts per week Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I still sell my clay crafts...email me if you are interested in ordering something. [email protected]
AromaRageST
« Reply #451 on: May 13, 2008 07:14:09 PM »

I dont think ive been doing 2 a week, bad zoe! Cant beleive people are sending, im no way near ready!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

kishcrafts

me and Kellan Lutz!

« Reply #452 on: May 13, 2008 07:25:40 PM »

I dont think ive been doing 2 a week, bad zoe! Cant beleive people are sending, im no way near ready!

you have 9 days until the send out deadline. that is plenty of time!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I still sell my clay crafts...email me if you are interested in ordering something. [email protected]
Destined To Fail
Craftster Duo!

2 heads are better than 1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #453 on: May 13, 2008 08:08:20 PM »

All our items are going great! We have been working non-stop making sure everything looks just right. We were hoping to send by the end of the week, but we think we were a little overzealous because we will need this weekend for sure! Only a few unexpected "issues" Roll Eyes so far. Been having tons of fun & really having a great time getting to know ambiguous.miss!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

W
             WWWWW
    W      WWWWW        W
WWW   WWWWW    WWW
WWW   WWWWW    WWW
   WWW    WWW    WWW
     WWW  WWW  WWW
           WWWWWWW
      WWWW  |  WWWW
                      |
                      |
summerluvin_ca
« Reply #454 on: May 13, 2008 09:50:18 PM »

Yippee A Gallery already!

W2G Lindy and Deanna for such early send outs!

Note to self: for future swapping reference DO NOT try to use your partner as a guinea pig for a craft that you are attempting Undecided stick to what you know!

My new slogan: "I DO NOT TEST OUT ON HUMANS"

He he he

Mandy

THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://wists.com/summerluvin_ca          I WIST!

http://bitsandpiecestoo.blogspot.com     MY WEDDING BLOG
avari20
« Reply #455 on: May 13, 2008 10:33:17 PM »

Only slightly unrelated:

My two closest friends in the world are getting married this summer. One in June, the other July. Part of the reason I joined this swap is that I'm the only crafty one of the three, and crafty stuff has never really rung their bells before, if you know what I mean. But! Apparently I talked about this swap and this website so much that it inspired them to do their own bridal shower invitations. I just got them in the mail and I am SO PROUD *sniff sniff* Cute, crafty, and functional. I'm slowly infecting them with the crafting bug. First friends. Then THE WORLD.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2008 10:34:43 PM by avari20 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Ava
http://www.wists.com/avari20

Will trade yarn for jewelry supplies! PM me if you're interested!
kishcrafts

me and Kellan Lutz!

« Reply #456 on: May 13, 2008 10:58:03 PM »

Only slightly unrelated:

My two closest friends in the world are getting married this summer. One in June, the other July. Part of the reason I joined this swap is that I'm the only crafty one of the three, and crafty stuff has never really rung their bells before, if you know what I mean. But! Apparently I talked about this swap and this website so much that it inspired them to do their own bridal shower invitations. I just got them in the mail and I am SO PROUD *sniff sniff* Cute, crafty, and functional. I'm slowly infecting them with the crafting bug. First friends. Then THE WORLD.

that is AWESOME! make sure they browse the Wedding forum and see all the cool favor/centerpiece/etc things we craftsters have made!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

magadoo

I'm a robot in disguise

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #457 on: May 14, 2008 03:49:28 AM »

Two exams done so that leaves me... one final paper and one final exam left! Whoo-hoo!

One exam tomorrow and I am officially done!
Good Luck on yours!

Good luck on your exam too!  After exams are finished we can devote all our time to crafts! Oh, wait.... there are those things called jobs we should worry about...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

littlebiskit

no cat anywhere ever gave anyone a straight answer

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #458 on: May 14, 2008 05:22:20 AM »

Ooooh, I feel so far behind!  But as of last night I've at least started all of my smalls.

Note to self: for future swapping reference DO NOT try to use your partner as a guinea pig for a craft that you are attempting Undecided stick to what you know!

I don't really have choice on that one!  I'm really really new to crafting, so pretty much everything I do is an experiment!  All I can do is hope they turn out okay. 

I have a feeling I'm going to be really nervous once people start posting what they've crafted/received.  Hell, I'm nervous now! 

I already feel like a 4th grader in a college art class!  LOL
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am walking 12 hours straight for my local Relay For Life event.  [a href="http://main.acsevents.org/site/TR/RelayForLife/RFLFY11MW?px=16690269&pg=personal&fr_id=30095"]Please support me![/a href] I'm only 40% to my goal! =0(
T-Unit

Zomg. I <3 You Jack & Ianto

View Profile
« Reply #459 on: May 14, 2008 05:56:37 AM »

Quote from: ambiguous.miss on May 13, 2008 09:50:38 PM
I'm pretty sure that I've done the required amount of posts per week...

You would know if you were making at least 2 posts per week Wink

Haha. Probably..... But that would be assuming too much from me :p I'm a little slow sometimes...

All our items are going great! We have been working non-stop making sure everything looks just right. We were hoping to send by the end of the week, but we think we were a little overzealous because we will need this weekend for sure! Only a few unexpected "issues" Roll Eyes so far. Been having tons of fun & really having a great time getting to know ambiguous.miss!!!

Yay. But don't send yet. haha. :p Now i'm tempted to stay up a little later and sew some more... gah.!

Ooooh, I feel so far behind!  But as of last night I've at least started all of my smalls.

Quote from: summerluvin_ca on Today at 12:50:18 AM

I don't really have choice on that one!  I'm really really new to crafting, so pretty much everything I do is an experiment!  All I can do is hope they turn out okay.

I have a feeling I'm going to be really nervous once people start posting what they've crafted/received.  Hell, I'm nervous now!

I already feel like a 4th grader in a college art class!  LOL

Don't worry me too...! I'm so scared it's not going to live up to the expectations of Destined To Fail. But I think that everyone is good at some things and better at others. Same with different styles of craft too

In other news... The Succession program for Manager at my work opened up.... I'm thinking of applying. More pressure.. haha! But also more opportunities (and more money if I get seconded to a team. More money = more craft!)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Personal integrity and being true to yourself. True keys to happiness.

Wist
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 ... 62 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search
Crafting Ideas
Crafting How-Tos
Crafting Ideas
Crafting Topics

Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: School Spirit Wreath
November 20, 2019 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Map Paper Pinecones

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...