A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Craftster Tip:  Check out the current Craft Swaps available!
Total Members: 315,625
Currently Running With Scissors:
132 Guests and 8 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 62
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Newbies Only Swap Round 9 ( Partners Posted; Send Outs 05/22)  (Read 60561 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
kishcrafts
I can make almost anything out of polymer clay! :P

me and Kellan Lutz!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #350 on: May 05, 2008 11:30:43 AM »

kish -- just a question on what constitutes large and small... i'm making things within the time frames recommended for each, even though size-wise, the larger things are the easier ones to make.

The terms large, medium, and small are all relative.  I like to look at them from a time standpointLarge=3 or more hours, Medium=2-3 hours, and a Small being 2 hours or less.

Is your large, while "easier" for you, taking at least 3 hours? Or is it something like you are an uber crocheter and can whip out something in an hour that an intermediate crocheter might take 3 to do?

THIS ROCKS   Logged

I still sell my clay crafts...email me if you are interested in ordering something. [email protected]
diablita
« Reply #351 on: May 05, 2008 01:22:34 PM »

It is cool to see that everyone has been crafting like mad this weekend.

I got a lot of stuff finished this weekend also. I am having so much fun!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

skababy
« Reply #352 on: May 05, 2008 05:15:04 PM »

I havent even started!  Embarrassed

But i just got a new partner today... So i can start stalking her, and hopefully get a move on by the end of the week!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

kishcrafts
I can make almost anything out of polymer clay! :P

me and Kellan Lutz!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #353 on: May 05, 2008 05:27:41 PM »

skababy's partner had to drop out for personal reasons so I have procured her a new swap partner. you will each have a couple of extra days to get things sent out in case you need them since there was a change in partners. Smiley

I will send you her info tonight. Thanks!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

I still sell my clay crafts...email me if you are interested in ordering something. [email protected]
DanniQuee
The Artful Danni

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #354 on: May 05, 2008 06:04:43 PM »

Wow, well done to whoever is ready to send...I am going along great, got 2 items done, doing the rest over the next week or two, I am so nervous though!!!

I have 2 done as well! Cheesy I'll be done definitely by the deadline. I don't want to say early in case something goes horribly wrong! I'm still excited about crafting, and nervous about sending too!

I spent a good chunk of time today designing the most intricate of the surprises. I've never tried this before, but I think I can do it.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

pixelpup2001
« Reply #355 on: May 05, 2008 06:15:49 PM »

Oh...I feel so behind....
Karaoke....I'll be working on your stuff this weekend...! Can't wait...but I'll have to tie the monkey up first.lol
THIS ROCKS   Logged

summerluvin_ca
« Reply #356 on: May 05, 2008 07:12:07 PM »

Skababy- sorry that you had a switch in partners. But kudos to Kisch for finding a replacement  so quickly. What an awesome organizer she is!

Gosh I feel so behind....I start something and then toss it aside saying to myself "not a chance in **** " i swear the rode to craftdom is paved with good intentions.

Mandy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://wists.com/summerluvin_ca          I WIST!

http://bitsandpiecestoo.blogspot.com     MY WEDDING BLOG
pixelpup2001
« Reply #357 on: May 05, 2008 07:22:42 PM »

Gosh I feel so behind....I start something and then toss it aside saying to myself "not a chance in **** " i swear the rode to craftdom is paved with good intentions.

Mandy
We are our worst critics! Don't worry so much...your Mom would say just do your best cause it's the thought that counts.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Solipsist87

I'm a leaf on the wind...watch how I soar.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #358 on: May 05, 2008 08:08:18 PM »

I feel like such a slacker, my partner is almost done and I have barely started! I blame that on work and the fact that my Mom kidnapped my sewing machine. I mean it wouldn't be so bad if I could hand sew stuff, but my stitches don't come out nearly as nice as those done by a machine. I'm not too worried though, going to my Mom's tomorrow and I have Wednesday off. I think I can crank my surprises out by mothers day and ready to send by next week!

I'm so excited to see what DeannaLynn has made for me!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Life is one big road with lots of signs. So when you riding through the ruts, don't complicate your mind. Flee from hate, mischief and jealousy. Don't bury your thoughts, put your vision to reality . Wake Up and Live!
-Bob Marley
pinkie_poh
« Reply #359 on: May 05, 2008 09:24:29 PM »

Don't worry, Mandy, I haven't gotten anything done that I'm pleased with yet either >_< I have ideas, but my crafting gene seems to be switched off? REBOOT!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 62 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Doily Display
July 17, 2019 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Salt Dough Ornament

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...