A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Craftster Tip:  You can organize your bookmarks into folders!  Read more here.
Total Members: 315,875
Currently Running With Scissors:
434 Guests and 7 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides

Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 62
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Newbies Only Swap Round 9 ( Partners Posted; Send Outs 05/22)  (Read 61566 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
pinkie_poh
« Reply #330 on: May 03, 2008 10:27:56 PM »

would you all die if i told you that we have someone that is pretty much ready to send?! Tongue

READY TO SEND?! Summerluvin, that had better not be you O_o lol  I've gotten a good chunk of planning done and have started a bit, but noooooowhere near ready to send...be on the lookout for a pm!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

SewFixated
« Reply #331 on: May 03, 2008 10:53:15 PM »

I am sick that someone is almost ready to send.  **Rocks to whoever you are!** I thought I was doing pretty good by having 1 thing done and plans for everything else!

I spent my lunch hour looking through a craft store trying to find the right item for the craft that I did tonight.  I'm having a lot of fun!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

My Wists
littlebiskit

no cat anywhere ever gave anyone a straight answer

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #332 on: May 04, 2008 07:00:09 AM »

Oh dear... I have a mother's day gift that I need to get crafted first, so while I've got all my ideas (and I thinka all my supplies) I haven't even started yet!!! Shocked Shocked Shocked

(Okay, so I think I finished my mom's gift.  This might not be allowed, but I'm proud of it, you guys wanna see what I made for her?  https://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=244104.0  PM me with comments/critiques on it if you like so we don't clutter up the thread!)
« Last Edit: May 04, 2008 01:16:54 PM by littlebiskit » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am walking 12 hours straight for my local Relay For Life event.  [a href="http://main.acsevents.org/site/TR/RelayForLife/RFLFY11MW?px=16690269&pg=personal&fr_id=30095"]Please support me![/a href] I'm only 40% to my goal! =0(
magadoo

I'm a robot in disguise

« Reply #333 on: May 04, 2008 07:11:37 AM »

Undecided  um... I just have the planning stage done!  geesh!  After this week I should get some crafting done because this week I have three papers due (because school is awesome  Angry) and next week I have like a twenty page paper due, so by Thursday aI will have some major crafting time!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~Glenda
« Reply #334 on: May 04, 2008 10:06:10 AM »

Oh dear... I have a mother's day gift that I need to get crafted first, so while I've got all my ideas (and I thinka all my supplies) I haven't even started yet!!! Shocked Shocked Shocked

Same here! Finishing up projects for two kid birthdays coming up this week, then Mother's Day next weekend, THEN I'll start on my swap stuff. With skababy being out of town this weekend and not back to a computer til Monday night, we won't even have a chance to PM each other until then. Which is okay by me, cuz once she and I have a chance to PM, I'll really be itching to get started on her stuff  Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

summerluvin_ca
« Reply #335 on: May 04, 2008 12:41:53 PM »

would you all die if i told you that we have someone that is pretty much ready to send?! Tongue

READY TO SEND?! Summerluvin, that had better not be you O_o lol  I've gotten a good chunk of planning done and have started a bit, but noooooowhere near ready to send...be on the lookout for a pm!

Oh my! No Pinkie, Although I would love to be the one that is ready to send I am not. Rest assured I am still in the same boat that you are in.

ALthough I would love to send BIG PROPS to whomever it is that is ready to send.

Mandy

After thinking about it....do you think that the boys may be ready to send? With two of them crafting and the abilities that they have shown, it just may be possible.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2008 12:48:48 PM by summerluvin_ca » THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://wists.com/summerluvin_ca          I WIST!

http://bitsandpiecestoo.blogspot.com     MY WEDDING BLOG
T-Unit

Zomg. I <3 You Jack & Ianto

View Profile
« Reply #336 on: May 04, 2008 01:13:31 PM »

They better not be.!!!!!!!!!!!

(I'm pretty sure it's not them though... We've been chatting away on msn alot.!)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Personal integrity and being true to yourself. True keys to happiness.

Wist
AromaRageST
« Reply #337 on: May 04, 2008 02:13:21 PM »

Some-ones ready to send?! Dear lord!

I think I had better start the actual crafting rather than just sitting around planning stuff.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Destined To Fail
Craftster Duo!

2 heads are better than 1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #338 on: May 04, 2008 05:09:54 PM »

OMG!!! We just finished 1 of the projects we are working on for the swap. We are thrilled with how things are going & just dying to show you guys what we are doing!  Grin

@ambiguous.miss - We are SO excited for you to receive our crafts that we are going to pass out!!!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

W
             WWWWW
    W      WWWWW        W
WWW   WWWWW    WWW
WWW   WWWWW    WWW
   WWW    WWW    WWW
     WWW  WWW  WWW
           WWWWWWW
      WWWW  |  WWWW
                      |
                      |
Sparky1982

~willing to try anything once~

« Reply #339 on: May 04, 2008 09:09:51 PM »

Wow, well done to whoever is ready to send...I am going along great, got 2 items done, doing the rest over the next week or two, I am so nervous though!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 62 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search
Crafting Ideas
Crafting How-Tos
Crafting Ideas
Crafting Topics

Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Snow Dyeing
Baby, It's Cold Outside
Meal Prep Monday: Autumn Vegetable Tian

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...