A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Craftster Tip: Do you know about all of these Craftster features?
Total Members: 315,872
Currently Running With Scissors:
285 Guests and 6 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides

Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 62
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Newbies Only Swap Round 9 ( Partners Posted; Send Outs 05/22)  (Read 61556 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
Karaoke
Can't sleep. Must craft.

View Profile
« Reply #300 on: May 02, 2008 08:35:07 AM »

High five Pixel Pup!

I am super excited to get going.

So my bio:
My name is Ruth, I am 21 years old (I'll be 22 at the end of the month).  I live in Raleigh, NC and work here(http://camelot-treasures.com/) if that gives you any idea of the kind of person I am.  I've been crafting my whole life, from those plastic needlepoint sets with terrible yarn.  I'm one of those crafters, who tries everything, so I've dabbled in most crafts, and I can do all kinds of stuff!  I'm into pirates, the English renaissance,  the English anything, steampunk, Firefly, Stardust, books, movies, good tv, board games, the list goes on.

I'm sure I'll think of five more things I want to add the second I hit post.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Destined To Fail
Craftster Duo!

2 heads are better than 1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #301 on: May 02, 2008 08:45:53 AM »

ambiguous.miss...very exciting!!! We have started stalking your wist & we were thinking we should probably create one to give you some ideas, so we will get on that asap. We will post a bio as soon as we get the chance (later today).
THIS ROCKS   Logged

W
             WWWWW
    W      WWWWW        W
WWW   WWWWW    WWW
WWW   WWWWW    WWW
   WWW    WWW    WWW
     WWW  WWW  WWW
           WWWWWWW
      WWWW  |  WWWW
                      |
                      |
kreestar
« Reply #302 on: May 02, 2008 08:52:25 AM »

okay.  my bio.  going to be a short one because i'm the queen of non-disclosure Smiley

i've crossed the 30yr old bridge which means i've stopped counting, so i'd have to do sums to tell you how old i am.  i live in cape town, south africa (and spent a very short stint in london, uk).

i'm a bit of a geek and introvert, so tend to make things for people rather than talk to them  Grin

did art as a subject in high school, so did some screen printing and fabric design, and went through a stint of making cloth pixies in the guises of all my friends.  i can read so i can cook Smiley, and i've just bought a dinky sewing machine, so am keen on learning the ropes (threads Wink).  my gran taught me to knit when i was little, so i can whack out a few things on the needles.  don't have the patience to commit to a full jersey though Smiley

have done a couple of craft classes locally - soap & candle making, but i've only just decided to get off my expanding rear and stop procrastinating.  so, hopefully this is the start of many creative things.

have only just had a chance to browse over my partner's wists and myspace, so performance anxiety has just set in  Embarrassed ... hope you have low standards kidwithkemikals  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged
T-Unit

Zomg. I <3 You Jack & Ianto

View Profile
« Reply #303 on: May 02, 2008 09:12:53 AM »

ambiguous.miss...very exciting!!! We have started stalking your wist & we were thinking we should probably create one to give you some ideas, so we will get on that asap. We will post a bio as soon as we get the chance (later today).

hehe.! It's ok....!! Take as long as you like. Wist's are great fun. But a little addictive.! I'm so excited that there's two of you also...! It's like a whole extra set of inspiration (esp. when I get your questionnaire) Two heads are definitely better than one in this case.!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Personal integrity and being true to yourself. True keys to happiness.

Wist
KidWithKemikals
Monisaurus the Crafty Dinosaur

View Profile
« Reply #304 on: May 02, 2008 10:17:08 AM »

'ello 'ello!
My name's Monika Im 20 years old [21 just a day after this swap ends!!]. I too am from the lovely state of New Jersey. I started crafting when I was little. Drawing on walls was my specialty! My mom didnt like it so much however. Here's the skinny, I cant knit or crochet, somehow I cant get the hang of scrapbooking, and I havent the slightest idea to make soap! BUT! Im young and I have a whole lot of time to learn. My favourite crafts are probably stenciling. Im good at that. Im just now learning to sew and playing around with jewlery making and rubber stamping. Im also an avid reader and I LOVE photography. I love Beck, Bright Eyes, Jim Morrison, and all the Beatles. I love to travel and see new places. Okay Im done lol.

And as for you kreestar... Im easy to please as long as things are made with thought, patience, and love.
Thats the greatest thing about crafting. No matter what your outcome is, good or bad, someone will love it as long as you love it too and tried your best. So no worries! Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Make Love - Not Horcruxes
magadoo

I'm a robot in disguise

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #305 on: May 02, 2008 12:07:43 PM »

Just curious... did anyone get their partner's questionnaire yet?  Undecided
THIS ROCKS   Logged

kishcrafts
I can make almost anything out of polymer clay! :P

me and Kellan Lutz!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #306 on: May 02, 2008 12:10:52 PM »

I am working on sending them.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I still sell my clay crafts...email me if you are interested in ordering something. [email protected]
lindyv321
Cooking Moderator

My fingers are itchin' to be stitchin'

« Reply #307 on: May 02, 2008 12:16:39 PM »

I am working on sending them.

Yay!  I have some ideas but want to know if they will fit the interests of my wonderful partner
THIS ROCKS   Logged

magadoo

I'm a robot in disguise

« Reply #308 on: May 02, 2008 12:30:10 PM »

K, thanks kish!  I want to head to the store to pick materials up!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

diablita
« Reply #309 on: May 02, 2008 12:52:25 PM »

Whew! I am going to take a quick break from work to get my BIO posted.

So here it goes....

My name is Addrienne. I am 28 years old, and I live in California with my hubby and ancient, but totally lovable Chihuahua. I came across Craftster a few months ago and have been addicted ever since. I haven't posted too many of my own projects on here yet, but that is mainly due to the fact that I have been without a camera. I have a camera now and can't wait to start sharing the stuff Iv'e made. I am on here constantly though because it is so inspiring.

I am obsessed with sewing and am hunched over my sewing machine every chance that I get. I have been sewing for about a year and half now. I am also a self-proclaimed fabric whore, and my stash is constantly growing. I also recently took up knitting and am working on hoarding piles of yarn as well  Cheesy

I have already been stalking SewFixated's Wists and Blog and already have a ton of ideas. I can't wait until the workday is over so I can get home a start crafting!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 62 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search
Crafting Ideas
Crafting How-Tos
Crafting Ideas
Crafting Topics

Latest Blog Articles
Meal Prep Monday: Autumn Vegetable Tian
@Home This Weekend: For The Birds
November 6, 2019 Featured Projects

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...