A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, remember that you can always click the Modify button to edit the post and add additional information.
Total Members: 314,711
Currently Running With Scissors:
282 Guests and 10 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 62
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Newbies Only Swap Round 9 ( Partners Posted; Send Outs 05/22)  (Read 59485 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit
1+

T-Unit

Zomg. I <3 You Jack & Ianto

View Profile
« Reply #280 on: May 01, 2008 09:43:11 PM »

Yay.! Partners...!!!

*singing*I get to play with the boys ..! I get to play with the boys ..!*end singing*

hehe.

I'm so excited.! I had a feeling I was going to be partnered with Destined To Fail.!

--------------------------------

I'll go write up my bio now, and then get done finishing my room so I can CRAFT.!
(I've just moved, which is why I need to unpack and sort things out  (yes I'm aware I moved three months ago but Shhhhhhh)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Personal integrity and being true to yourself. True keys to happiness.

Wist
Sparky1982

~willing to try anything once~

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #281 on: May 01, 2008 09:44:05 PM »

YAY for DanniQuee!!!!!!

We are gonna have some fun! I also have a bio in my profile, and a wist, so lets get crafting! Cant wait, I have all my ideas already(I think)!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

kishcrafts
I can make almost anything out of polymer clay! :P

me and Kellan Lutz!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #282 on: May 01, 2008 09:51:10 PM »

for those of you that were looking at the list as I was updating it, sorry if things went a bit wonky and you were partnered with yourself for a moment. LOL It gets tricky to cut and paste from an excel spreadsheet to the craftster post I was trying to edit. And my shift key on the left side of my keyboard acts up sometimes and refuses to cooperate.

I will add the last bit of feedback for the Newbies that do not have in progress feedback in their swap profile.

I will be PMing the questionnaires after LOST (after 11PM my time). Smiley
Thanks for your patience.

If anything is wrong with your partnership please send me a PM ASAP!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I still sell my clay crafts...email me if you are interested in ordering something. kishcrafts@gmail.com
avari20
« Reply #283 on: May 01, 2008 09:53:06 PM »

*Looks at partner list* AromaRageST! I knew it...your taste in wists is impeccable Smiley

Ok, bio: Hi! I'm Nicole. I'm 23 years old. Though my grandmothers and mother crocheted and sewed, nobody really got around to teaching me. No time Wink I taught myself how to sew and crochet within the last three years, and I'm game for just about anything. I'm toying with the idea of learning how to cross-stitch, so be prepared! My goal is to develop a kind of self-sufficency. I don't want to buy something because I have to, but because I'm too tired to make it! I like crafts that challenge me to think outside the box, but I'm just as content with crafts that are there just to be enjoyed.

I look forward to crafting with you!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Ava
http://www.wists.com/avari20

Will trade yarn for jewelry supplies! PM me if you're interested!
BendyBones

Your mother ate my dog!

« Reply #284 on: May 01, 2008 09:56:06 PM »

Finally, a partner. I am amped.

Here's my bio:

My name's Stacey. I'm 24 and I live in scenic Charlton, MA with my super-stud boyfriend and 2 dogs.

I've been crafting all my life, off and on. Mostly drawing and jewelry making and things  of that nature. More recently (the past year or so) I've been branching out more. I've been doing pastel paintings, macram, shirt reconstructions, crocheting, and anything else that will keep me busy. I also like to pretend I can cook.

When I found Craftster, it was love at first site. Now all I do all is make things out of anything I can get my hands on and sit here and hit refresh all day while ignoring my boyfriend.

Happy crafting, everyone!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://bendybones.etsy.com - crochet

http://bendybonespapercuts.etsy.com - paper

http://bendybones.blogspot.com/ - me

Does anyone want to do a personal swap? I'm looking for a horror-ish new bag/purse. Message me if interested!
T-Unit

Zomg. I <3 You Jack & Ianto

View Profile
« Reply #285 on: May 01, 2008 10:03:30 PM »

So, I whipped up this little bio. I stopped myself from rambling too much. I hope.

Hi.! I'm Terri, and I'm not an alcoholic. I swear. I'm 21 and I live in Adelaide Australia. I also happen to love Adelaide (and Australia, Funny about that.!)

I was always into making things when I was younger, detailed diorama's, castle's, barbie houses. I was pretty much all self taught. My mum doesn't do much craft. She is very into cross stitch which I do not have the attention span for.

I've slowly picked up things here and there and tend to be very open with my crafting style (and pretty much everything else in my life too). I'm not so good at this bio type thing. I spent probably 3-4 months working on my one for my Myspace. Which is much better at explaining me. Just not so much my crafty side.

I am a perfectionist. If I don't like something. It will be pulled apart and redone until I think it's just right. Sometimes this makes me angry and frustrated with what I'm doing. But it's worth it in the end.

That's all i can think of at the moment, like I said. I'm not so good with these...

ambiguous.miss
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Personal integrity and being true to yourself. True keys to happiness.

Wist
DeannaLynn06

Cup o Noodles it is, crafting costs too much!

« Reply #286 on: May 01, 2008 10:20:06 PM »

So.....
My name is Deanna, I am 24 years old and I have been a crafting addict all my life. I love anything crafty, but I do have my particulars. I love sewing more then any other craft or hobby. I started sewing to make my 2 year old nephew a Hugh Hefner robe for Halloween and have been non-stop for the past 2 1/2 years. I also crochet and random paper crafts.  I think my family thinks I'm crazy because of my need for a crafting space and crafting time. I have devoted a room in my house to crafting (no one is allowed to disturb my room without my permission). Aside from my craft life, I work at an elementary school here in my hometown of Yelm, WA. This is where I was born and raised and I will probably die here (Hopefully not to soon). I spend a lot of time with my husband and my parents. I am very family oriented. I love making things for other people, but my extended family doesn't like homemade stuff. So lately I have devoted my skill to me, which is rejuvenating, but it is due time to make for others again. YEAH!

Reading through my own bio, I realized I am a sporadic thinker.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Solipsist87

I'm a leaf on the wind...watch how I soar.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #287 on: May 01, 2008 10:31:42 PM »

Partners whoot! DeannaLynn06 I'm pumped that you're mine!

My bio:

I'm 20 years old, born and raised in Massachusetts. My Mom always made clothes for me and my sister growing up (some were absolutely ridiculous), and she taught me how to crochet a few years ago. The only thing she really taught me how to make was blankets (and I get bored easily with huge projects like that) but I want to expand in that area. I love sewing and I've recently gotten into playing with polymer clay. I love off the wall, random, weird crafts, life is more interesting when things get a little wacky. Sometimes I think that my roommates think I'm anti-social because I hide in my room crafting. Smiley I love making people things so I'm so excited about this swap!

Lets get ready to craft!
<3
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Life is one big road with lots of signs. So when you riding through the ruts, don't complicate your mind. Flee from hate, mischief and jealousy. Don't bury your thoughts, put your vision to reality . Wake Up and Live!
-Bob Marley
kishcrafts
I can make almost anything out of polymer clay! :P

me and Kellan Lutz!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #288 on: May 01, 2008 10:36:02 PM »

I just wanted to take a moment to say, that when you find out who your partner is and you get their questionnaire it is understndable to think at first that you can't craft for this person or that you have nothing in common. my response to this is stalk them a bit, do a bit of conversing through email or PM and I am sure you will see some similarities. Of course you already have 1 thing in common, you both obviously love to craft! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I still sell my clay crafts...email me if you are interested in ordering something. kishcrafts@gmail.com
~Glenda
« Reply #289 on: May 01, 2008 10:46:40 PM »

I just wanted to take a moment to say, that when you find out who your partner is and you get their questionnaire it is understndable to think at first that you can't craft for this person or that you have nothing in common. my response to this is stalk them a bit, do a bit of conversing through email or PM and I am sure you will see some similarities. Of course you already have 1 thing in common, you both obviously love to craft! Smiley

LOL, yes, I did initially think that I wouldn't be able to make anything cool like skababy has on her wist list, but then I stalked her craftster posts and discovered we have more in common than I thought based on her wists. I also discovered I want her to come to Texas and help me with my interior decorating  Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 62 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Movable Purple People Eater ATC
Fresh Faces of Halloween
Meatless Monday: The Un-Meatball

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...