A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Please remember to SEARCH before asking a question that may have already been answered. Thanks!
Total Members: 314,347
Currently Running With Scissors:
197 Guests and 8 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 62
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Newbies Only Swap Round 9 ( Partners Posted; Send Outs 05/22)  (Read 58984 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit
1+

~Glenda
« Reply #270 on: May 01, 2008 08:14:29 PM »

it may seem easy to throw 24 people together and see what happens but I like to make sure each partnership is perfectly matched, or at least almost perfect. Tongue

see ya'all in a few hours. I will post partners in a bit and then send the PMs with the questionnaires until the wee hours of the night. Thanks for your patience.

I think it seems anything BUT easy to partner folks up!!! Your willingness to send the PMs with the questionnaires until the wee hours is very much appreciated. Til then, utilizing wists and craftster bios and stalking our partners' posts will help us get our "what do they like?!?!" jones  Wink.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

T-Unit

Zomg. I <3 You Jack & Ianto

View Profile
« Reply #271 on: May 01, 2008 08:41:19 PM »

you newbies are nuts!

I am still partnering away.

I take a lot into consideration when partnering:

willingness to ship outside of your own country
allergies
pets
smoking
what you want
what you can make

it may seem easy to throw 24 people together and see what happens but I like to make sure each partnership is perfectly matched, or at least almost perfect. Tongue

see ya'all in a few hours. I will post partners in a bit and then send the PMs with the questionnaires until the wee hours of the night. Thanks for your patience.

<3

I bet lots and lots of work goes into organising a swap... Thank's so much kishcrafts.!

Oooh.! How exciting.! haha.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Personal integrity and being true to yourself. True keys to happiness.

Wist
AromaRageST
« Reply #272 on: May 01, 2008 08:42:44 PM »

I'm sooo excited!!  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

SewFixated
« Reply #273 on: May 01, 2008 09:02:00 PM »

OK.  It's almost 9:00 CA time and the little baby that we provided respite/foster care has left. I had to check to see if partners were listed yet.  I am SO TIRED.  The baby we had has to be fed every hour all day AND all night and has to be help upright for 30 minutes after being fed.  I had a grand total of 1 1/2 hours sleep, including the 1/2 hour nap I was able to get this afternoon.  I am almost out of fumes and can't see straight.   Shocked

I'm going to bed and will check for partners in the morning.  I have to work *dang it* tomorrow and Saturday and won't be able to start crafting until Sunday or Monday.  I can't wait to start fishing for ideas for *my partner*. 

Ya Partners!!  Props to kishcrafts for all her hard work and patience with us newbies! 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

My Wists
T-Unit

Zomg. I <3 You Jack & Ianto

View Profile
« Reply #274 on: May 01, 2008 09:14:33 PM »

OK.  It's almost 9:00 CA time and the little baby that we provided respite/foster care has left. I had to check to see if partners were listed yet.  I am SO TIRED.  The baby we had has to be fed every hour all day AND all night and has to be help upright for 30 minutes after being fed.  I had a grand total of 1 1/2 hours sleep, including the 1/2 hour nap I was able to get this afternoon.  I am almost out of fumes and can't see straight.   Shocked

I'm going to bed and will check for partners in the morning.  I have to work *dang it* tomorrow and Saturday and won't be able to start crafting until Sunday or Monday.  I can't wait to start fishing for ideas for *my partner*. 

Ya Partners!!  Props to kishcrafts for all her hard work and patience with us newbies! 

Props to you for being so awesome and dedicated. You're doing a wonderful thing.!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Personal integrity and being true to yourself. True keys to happiness.

Wist
kishcrafts
I can make almost anything out of polymer clay! :P

me and Kellan Lutz!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #275 on: May 01, 2008 09:20:05 PM »

SORRY FOR THE DELAY.

the 1st set of partners is posted on page 1.

more coming soon....
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I still sell my clay crafts...email me if you are interested in ordering something. kishcrafts@gmail.com
Sparky1982

~willing to try anything once~

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #276 on: May 01, 2008 09:27:32 PM »

OoOoOoOohhhh...how exciting!!! Tongue
THIS ROCKS   Logged

littlebiskit

no cat anywhere ever gave anyone a straight answer

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #277 on: May 01, 2008 09:30:19 PM »

Hurray for having a partner!  Hiya Ja!

Okay, here's my bio (pardon my wordiness):

My name is Jen, I'm 28, a married mother of one.  My daughter Lily will be one at the end of this month.

I only recently started crafting again.  When I was a kid I did a lot of crafts with my family, acrylic paints on ceramic, things like that.  My brother and I would also draw out the clothes we wanted for school, and my mom and grandmother would sew them for us for school every year in elementary school.  So I'm not totally new to crafting.

Last fall, I caught a quilting program on PBS, and they were showing a block that you could make a zillion different quilts out of, and something in my brain clicked and I thought "Hey!  I could do that, it's just sewing straight lines!"  So I asked for a sewing machine for Christmas, and started learning to sew quilts this last March.  

I've also started to accumulate supplies for crochetting, poly clay, paper crafts and a few more.

I also love to bake.  Mostly cookies cakes and quick breads.  I probably like baking more than I like eating what I've baked, and that's saying a lot.

Umm, I guess I'm going to leave it at that for now.  There's a lot more in my profile, and I'm quite easy to stalk, I've got a MySpace, Facebook, and a Livejournal all linked in my profile, besides my wist.  So there you go!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am walking 12 hours straight for my local Relay For Life event.  [a href="http://main.acsevents.org/site/TR/RelayForLife/RFLFY11MW?px=16690269&pg=personal&fr_id=30095"]Please support me![/a href] I'm only 40% to my goal! =0(
pinkie_poh
« Reply #278 on: May 01, 2008 09:33:29 PM »

OMG PARTNERS!
Summerluvin_ca, are you ready to craft? Tongue

[I'm going to have to post my bio tomorrow; I've been waiting up to see the partner list, but now I must sleep so I don't KO at work tomorrow..see you then!]
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~Glenda
« Reply #279 on: May 01, 2008 09:40:23 PM »

SKABABY ! ! !  I will be surfing thru your wists later tonight  Wink .

I have a lot of info in my profile (including a long bio LOL), and a pretty full wist list. Paired with the info in my questionnaire that kish will be sending ya, I hope you are not overwhelmed!

I am a total night owl and will likely be going to bed not long before you get up to leave for your weekend trip. Feel free to PM me with any questions, and I'll do the same. You'll be off the computer til Monday night (after you check the partner info in the a.m.), right?

I'm really excited about our swap  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 62 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Mini Messenger Bag
Black and White and Red All Over
Meatless Monday: Summer Salad

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...