A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Craftster Tip:  Fanatic Friends of Craftster can disable ads on Craftster! Read more here.
Total Members: 315,890
Currently Running With Scissors:
274 Guests and 8 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 62
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Newbies Only Swap Round 9 ( Partners Posted; Send Outs 05/22)  (Read 61622 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
pinkie_poh
« Reply #170 on: April 29, 2008 09:08:11 PM »

Ooh, themed swap might be neat; hadn't thought of doing that. Maybe I'll have a quick peek through the swap gallery and the swap idea forum for ideas...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

littlebiskit

no cat anywhere ever gave anyone a straight answer

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #171 on: April 29, 2008 09:17:48 PM »

I guess I had been hoping to have it as open as possible, unless my partner has a really great theme idea.  So I guess I'd be open to it, but couldn't tell you for sure until we get paired up.

Goody, one more thing to distract me from working tomorrow!  LOL

Craftster is totally eating my brain.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am walking 12 hours straight for my local Relay For Life event.  [a href="http://main.acsevents.org/site/TR/RelayForLife/RFLFY11MW?px=16690269&pg=personal&fr_id=30095"]Please support me![/a href] I'm only 40% to my goal! =0(
T-Unit

Zomg. I <3 You Jack & Ianto

View Profile
« Reply #172 on: April 29, 2008 09:20:15 PM »

I'm happy either way. I'd prefer to have it open but may incorporate themes from a swap to one or two items depending on what my partner (squee) wants.

I'd prefer to have my partner picked for me. Otherwise it's not really a proper swap is it?

Ah.!

10mins to have a shower get ready and go to work.

You're one addictive site craftster.!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Personal integrity and being true to yourself. True keys to happiness.

Wist
KidWithKemikals
Monisaurus the Crafty Dinosaur

View Profile
« Reply #173 on: April 29, 2008 09:21:39 PM »

I guess I had been hoping to have it as open as possible, unless my partner has a really great theme idea.  So I guess I'd be open to it, but couldn't tell you for sure until we get paired up.

well, I guess its better than zombies right? lol
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Make Love - Not Horcruxes
kishcrafts
I can make almost anything out of polymer clay! :P

me and Kellan Lutz!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #174 on: April 29, 2008 09:25:24 PM »

i was just curious about the "themed" swap idea. Smiley a few swap partnerships from the past have done themes like colors, movies, etc. But most are open themed.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I still sell my clay crafts...email me if you are interested in ordering something. [email protected]
littlebiskit

no cat anywhere ever gave anyone a straight answer

« Reply #175 on: April 29, 2008 09:26:13 PM »

well, I guess its better than zombies right? lol

Ahhh, that depends... I'm not sure I'd get fired for looking at zombies while working.  Craftster on the other hand...

(Course, if I was looking at zombies, chances are they'd be letting us go home early... probably without pay, the dirty basta.....  heehee)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am walking 12 hours straight for my local Relay For Life event.  [a href="http://main.acsevents.org/site/TR/RelayForLife/RFLFY11MW?px=16690269&pg=personal&fr_id=30095"]Please support me![/a href] I'm only 40% to my goal! =0(
~Glenda
« Reply #176 on: April 29, 2008 10:05:02 PM »

I'd prefer an open theme, since there are always plenty of themed-swaps going on.

Since I don't yet have too much variety in the types of crafting I do, I feel like that's limiting enough  Wink

I've been adding to my wists and top 12 favorite craftster projects as I have had time the past several days. I wish I had thought to do that a couple months ago -- it's sorta like cramming for a final, waiting to do it til right before a swap LOL!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

skababy
« Reply #177 on: April 30, 2008 03:46:53 AM »

I'd prefer an open theme, since there are always plenty of themed-swaps going on.

Since I don't yet have too much variety in the types of crafting I do, I feel like that's limiting enough  Wink

I've been adding to my wists and top 12 favorite craftster projects as I have had time the past several days. I wish I had thought to do that a couple months ago -- it's sorta like cramming for a final, waiting to do it til right before a swap LOL!!

io know how you feel! except, the other day i spent an hour "wisting" and then when i finally went to my wist page, nothing made it there!!! so i have to window shop again!  Grin fine by me!

but i really did wait until the last minute!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

magadoo

I'm a robot in disguise

« Reply #178 on: April 30, 2008 04:55:21 AM »

I think a themed-swap would be a good idea, but for partners to decide.  I was looking at the other swaps and I got so excited when I saw the Indiana Jones swap... I'm hoping there will be a round 3 of that swap... I heart Harrison Ford  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

DanniQuee
The Artful Danni

« Reply #179 on: April 30, 2008 06:12:20 AM »

A theme could be neat, but I think I'd prefer not to limit my partner. If I find that I have a partner who is particularly in love with a certain color, show, character, band, Star Wars *cough* etc, I might send some things that take that into heavy consideration.

Since I'm a newbie, and terrified of swapping, I'm hoping this will make me brave enough to join a themed swap in the future. *flex*

Also, I'm totally excited for tomorrow! I can't wait to see who my partner is!

~~

And Sparky, yes, those Star Wars plushies are to DIE for!  Did you look at how many Star Wars Plush types I have on my wist?? I couldn't stop clicking them! Lol.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 62 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search
Crafting Ideas
Crafting How-Tos
Crafting Ideas
Crafting Topics

Latest Blog Articles
Meal Prep Monday: Chicken Pot Pie
@Home This Weekend: DIY Room Divider
Tute Tuesday: Snow Dyeing

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...