A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Craftster Tip:  Fanatic Friends of Craftster can disable ads on Craftster! Read more here.
Total Members: 315,883
Currently Running With Scissors:
436 Guests and 8 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 62
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Newbies Only Swap Round 9 ( Partners Posted; Send Outs 05/22)  (Read 61600 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
magadoo

I'm a robot in disguise

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #130 on: April 29, 2008 06:08:35 AM »

I found a bag of Ketchup chips in my cabinet once. I was a little turned off by them. I'm surprised you can't get them everywhere. The ones I had were made by wise!

I totally loved ketchup chips when they first came out.  I was younger and I was into all sorts of gross tasting foods.  I think I also liked them because my dad got me into eating plain chips dipped in ketchup.  That snack is a sodium overload!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

DanniQuee
The Artful Danni

« Reply #131 on: April 29, 2008 06:25:43 AM »

Eek! I'm officially in!

No chickening out now!  Cheesy

I'm excited to get a partner. Maybe I'll work on a wist tonight to help whoever gets me with that stalking. I've seen SO many things on here and on Etsy that I would love to make, or recieve.

Wisting will help calm the nerves I think. Online window shopping here I come!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

kreestar
« Reply #132 on: April 29, 2008 06:54:14 AM »

w00t!  i'm officially in too. 

even bought myself a crafty magazine on the weekend to get some ideas because i'm so paranoid about hitting a brick wall when kishcrafts goes "1-2-3-CRAFT!" (or whatever gets these things started).  i'm keen on one of the projects in the mag, but my hubby's already claimed that saying "make it for me and send them the photograph", so i'm back to the drawing board  Angry

have decided i'm not thinking of anything until i get assigned my partner.  means i can fit in some more junk-TV before getting stuck in  Grin

oh, and i'm from cape town, south africa Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
littlebiskit

no cat anywhere ever gave anyone a straight answer

« Reply #133 on: April 29, 2008 06:56:35 AM »

Can I just squee about how international Craftster is?  It adds a whole extra element to the swaps that I'm just so in love with!  Even if it does add a little shipping expense.   Grin

So this swap spans 4 continents so far?  How cool is that?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am walking 12 hours straight for my local Relay For Life event.  [a href="http://main.acsevents.org/site/TR/RelayForLife/RFLFY11MW?px=16690269&pg=personal&fr_id=30095"]Please support me![/a href] I'm only 40% to my goal! =0(
SewFixated
« Reply #134 on: April 29, 2008 07:20:23 AM »

Wow...A lot of posts and people to join in the fun!  How exciting!

My SIL is from Johannisberg.  I love her accent and her polite manner.  Both she and my BIL (her DH) speak Afrikaans which is so interesting to listen to.   

How fun to have so many different cultures here!  Can't wait to craft!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

My Wists
T-Unit

Zomg. I <3 You Jack & Ianto

View Profile
« Reply #135 on: April 29, 2008 08:47:40 AM »

wow.! so many people all over the world.

I'm so jealous.! I am, for some reason. Very in love with South Africa. I feel like I have a strong connection. But I'm not sure why. One of my dreams is to travel over there and do a volunteer program whilst I'm there.

How exciting.! (It's the 30th for me already.!)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Personal integrity and being true to yourself. True keys to happiness.

Wist
summerluvin_ca
« Reply #136 on: April 29, 2008 10:05:12 AM »

Ladies and Gentlemen I am so excited I could squeel!

I was on a local morning television show here in toronto this morning trying to win a digital camera.(wonderful to be able to get to take pics of my lovely swap items!)

I had to send my proposal story in and then they would call me to do the actual contest. When they heard my story and the fact that my DH and i aren't actually officially wedded....they went on a tangent and are now planning and paying for a wedding!

We are going to be going to the show tomorrow morning to meet them all and begin the planning.

Oh by the way I did eventually win the $500 digital camera. Can you way WOOP WOOP!

This agony of waiting to craft is driving me insane. It's alot harder to do the stalking now that we have more people! You guys are all so talented. I am now getting the anxiety.

Mandy Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://wists.com/summerluvin_ca          I WIST!

http://bitsandpiecestoo.blogspot.com     MY WEDDING BLOG
skababy
« Reply #137 on: April 29, 2008 10:49:43 AM »

summerluvin-ca- THATS AWESOME!!!! CONGRATS!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

littlebiskit

no cat anywhere ever gave anyone a straight answer

« Reply #138 on: April 29, 2008 10:58:40 AM »

Hey kish!  An honest to gawd newbie question here!

So, (and in all likelyhood you've addressed this and I missed it, or else you were planning on addressing it when you assigned partners) after we get paired off, I'm assuming we should PM our partner ASAP.  But what things need to be established? 

I'm guessing the number and size of items (since you left it pretty open, which is cool), and contact information if communication is going to be going on outside of Craftster PMs, but is there anything else that is standard that I'm not thinking of?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am walking 12 hours straight for my local Relay For Life event.  [a href="http://main.acsevents.org/site/TR/RelayForLife/RFLFY11MW?px=16690269&pg=personal&fr_id=30095"]Please support me![/a href] I'm only 40% to my goal! =0(
kishcrafts
I can make almost anything out of polymer clay! :P

me and Kellan Lutz!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #139 on: April 29, 2008 11:07:42 AM »

So, (and in all likelyhood you've addressed this and I missed it, or else you were planning on addressing it when you assigned partners) after we get paired off, I'm assuming we should PM our partner ASAP.  But what things need to be established? 

I'm guessing the number and size of items (since you left it pretty open, which is cool), and contact information if communication is going to be going on outside of Craftster PMs, but is there anything else that is standard that I'm not thinking of?

The MINIMUM crafting requirements for this swap have been determined! 1 MEDIUM and 3 SMALL items must be sent, if you and your partner discuss it and want to go above that then that is fine with me, just work it out amongst yourselves.

I would highly suggest that you PM your partner when you receive their swap questionnaire. If you PM and do not hear from them in  few days no need to panic, not everyone logs on as frequently as others. If more than a few days have gone by and still not a peep out of them then please PM ME ASAP!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I still sell my clay crafts...email me if you are interested in ordering something. [email protected]
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 62 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search
Crafting Ideas
Crafting How-Tos
Crafting Ideas
Crafting Topics

Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: DIY Room Divider
Tute Tuesday: Snow Dyeing
Baby, It's Cold Outside

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...