A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Craftster Tip:  Fanatic Friends of Craftster can disable ads on Craftster! Read more here.
Total Members: 315,693
Currently Running With Scissors:
164 Guests and 3 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 62
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Newbies Only Swap Round 9 ( Partners Posted; Send Outs 05/22)  (Read 60936 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
skababy
« Reply #90 on: April 28, 2008 04:18:04 AM »

summerluvin_ca- what is a yum yum? we dont have those in MAryland... we also dont have ketchup chips... but i am interested to know what those are...

littlebiskit- shame on you for brining up kinder eggs!  Cheesy i plan to go to this fancy candy shop near me to get one today during lunch... they have them, they are just like 3$ or so each... yikes! but i figure one will curve my craving for them for a while.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

AromaRageST
« Reply #91 on: April 28, 2008 06:21:16 AM »

3$ each?! yikes indeed. I live in england and they cost 52p (just over 1$) and we think that we are overcharged for them!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

summerluvin_ca
« Reply #92 on: April 28, 2008 07:34:09 AM »

summerluvin_ca- what is a yum yum? we dont have those in MAryland... we also dont have ketchup chips... but i am interested to know what those are...

3$ each?! yikes indeed. I live in england and they cost 52p (just over 1$) and we think that we are overcharged for them!

Skababy- yum yum? what the heck was I thinking so late at night! I meant tam tams. I think that's what they are called. It's a cookie. I've only had them once and it was brought back from Alaska wrapped in a napkin. It was a wee bit stale at the time but still quite good. The ketchup chips are just regular potato chips with a ketchup flavouring. Kind of addictive to the younger kids. My brother (now 27) would only eat them and Sour cream and onion rings, as a child. Heck he still prefers them.

AromaRageST- Here in Canada the kinder eggs are just over a dollar. Although you can sometimes find 3 in a box set for under $3.

They have real cute ones with Winnie the Pooh and Disney Princesses.

Mandy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://wists.com/summerluvin_ca          I WIST!

http://bitsandpiecestoo.blogspot.com     MY WEDDING BLOG
Melziebabee

"A Lifestyle is a terrible thing to waste"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #93 on: April 28, 2008 08:01:36 AM »

I just sent in my PM! I'm too excited!  Let the crafting begin! I now have something to do other than read Perezhilton during myl unch hour Wink Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"A lifestyle is a terrible thing to waste"
SewFixated
« Reply #94 on: April 28, 2008 08:17:39 AM »

Destined to Fail:  I looked at your Dollar Store entry and was very impressed with the  Bella Butterfly puppet that you made.  My DH has tried to craft an angel for me, to be sweet for Christmas, it looks like it was made by an elementary student.  I adore his wonky angel and the love that was put into it.  Rocks to any male that is willing to craft, especially if they are good at it!  I am excited to see what you craft for this swap!

OK>>>  I've never seen a Kinder Egg and now I have to have one!  I've also never heard of Tam Tams.  Maybe there should be a junk food swap.  I'm totally up for chocolate!

Send outs for partners can't come soon enough for me.  I am excited to craft for anyone in this group.  There are a lot of fun and talented craftsters here.  I hope my crafting is up to par!  I want to start researching what my partner(s) likes now!

The only chocolates that I do like here in Utah are Lindt Lindor Milk Chocolates.  (The ones that come in the red package and have the creamy chocolate centers)    They are Swiss so that's probably why I like them.  My DH knows if he wants to make my day he can bring home a box of these chocolates for me.

Only 2 more days until partners, or 5 more sign-ups!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

My Wists
T-Unit

Zomg. I <3 You Jack & Ianto

View Profile
« Reply #95 on: April 28, 2008 08:36:38 AM »

Skababy- yum yum? what the heck was I thinking so late at night! I meant tam tams. I think that's what they are called. It's a cookie. I've only had them once and it was brought back from Alaska wrapped in a napkin. It was a wee bit stale at the time but still quite good. The ketchup chips are just regular potato chips with a ketchup flavouring. Kind of addictive to the younger kids. My brother (now 27) would only eat them and Sour cream and onion rings, as a child. Heck he still prefers them.

AromaRageST- Here in Canada the kinder eggs are just over a dollar. Although you can sometimes find 3 in a box set for under $3.

They have real cute ones with Winnie the Pooh and Disney Princesses.

Mandy

Do you mean "Tim Tam's" Never heard of that other thing. But Tim Tam's are also awesome. Two yummy chocolate cookie type things with a creamy kinda chocolate paste stuff (not so good at describing it) covered in chocolate. And that's just the chocolate flavour.... Caramel is good too... Yum. *drools*

You can make 'tim tam' straws too.... bite the end off of each put one end in coffe/hot chocolate/tea/warm beverage of your choice and suck.! Mmmm

hehe.

Enough chocolate.!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Personal integrity and being true to yourself. True keys to happiness.

Wist
skababy
« Reply #96 on: April 28, 2008 09:16:51 AM »

holy crap!

what are tim tams? I feel so sheltered!!!! i googled tim tams and they said at "cost plus" stores they sell them... i know where i'm off to after work!

also, ketchup chips sound good... i'm going to keep my eye out for them now.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Destined To Fail
Craftster Duo!

2 heads are better than 1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #97 on: April 28, 2008 09:28:21 AM »

@littlebiskit - Thanx for the compliments! We loved participating in the challenge & had so much fun coming up with our entry. As for the swap, we just know its going to be a blast!

@summerluvin_ca - We also live in Toronto!

@SewFixated - The best kinds of gifts are those that come with thought & love. We are sure that your DH's 'wonky' angel rocks!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

W
             WWWWW
    W      WWWWW        W
WWW   WWWWW    WWW
WWW   WWWWW    WWW
   WWW    WWW    WWW
     WWW  WWW  WWW
           WWWWWWW
      WWWW  |  WWWW
                      |
                      |
Ja
« Reply #98 on: April 28, 2008 10:00:02 AM »

they do make ketchup chips in the states, or at least in NY they do... my friends love them even if i don't (but i also hate ketchup in general)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

BendyBones

Your mother ate my dog!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #99 on: April 28, 2008 10:29:22 AM »

I found a bag of Ketchup chips in my cabinet once. I was a little turned off by them. I'm surprised you can't get them everywhere. The ones I had were made by wise!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://bendybones.etsy.com - crochet

http://bendybonespapercuts.etsy.com - paper

http://bendybones.blogspot.com/ - me

Does anyone want to do a personal swap? I'm looking for a horror-ish new bag/purse. Message me if interested!
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 62 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Insulated Lunch Sack
Take a Bath!
Meal Prep Monday: Indian-Inspired Savory English Pie

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...