A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Craftster Tip: Do you know about all of these Craftster features?
Total Members: 315,617
Currently Running With Scissors:
202 Guests and 3 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 62
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Newbies Only Swap Round 9 ( Partners Posted; Send Outs 05/22)  (Read 60490 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
val`eria
« Reply #80 on: April 27, 2008 02:06:12 PM »

I have to work 50+ hours at work for two weeks, so I can't do this one. Hopefully Round 10 will been in early summer and I'll hop on that train. There's always excuses not to sign up...
THIS ROCKS   Logged
littlebiskit

no cat anywhere ever gave anyone a straight answer

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #81 on: April 27, 2008 02:09:32 PM »

I really want to join a swap but do I really have to be here for a month? Sad I should've joined as soon as I started lurking around this place!

Yeah, you do, but these challenges seem to start up fairly frequently.  And feel free to keep watching this one.  There's always good ideas!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am walking 12 hours straight for my local Relay For Life event.  [a href="http://main.acsevents.org/site/TR/RelayForLife/RFLFY11MW?px=16690269&pg=personal&fr_id=30095"]Please support me![/a href] I'm only 40% to my goal! =0(
chibii

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: April 27, 2008 02:24:35 PM »

I really want to join a swap but do I really have to be here for a month? Sad I should've joined as soon as I started lurking around this place!

Yeah, you do, but these challenges seem to start up fairly frequently.  And feel free to keep watching this one.  There's always good ideas!

Alright thanks! I'll get my wist all ready for the next one Cheesy!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Wist

3 successful personal swaps!

I love fish, strawberries, zebra prints, hair clips, and anything cute! <3
AromaRageST
« Reply #83 on: April 27, 2008 03:00:25 PM »

I just sent my questionare!! Woop. I'm so excited, I hope i get in and theres still places.
I dont have a Wist thingy, should I make one?

hehe im all happy and smiley and excited now!

Zoe xx
THIS ROCKS   Logged

kishcrafts
I can make almost anything out of polymer clay! :P

me and Kellan Lutz!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #84 on: April 27, 2008 03:27:16 PM »

yeah, that is a craftster rule Sad but these do pop up every couple of months. there are also a TON of good swaps out there if you are looking for a low to no pressure swap. Look into the One Tiny Thing Swap (OTT) you are allowed to ONLY send 1 tiny thing 4 by 4 inches MAX.

I dont have a Wist thingy, should I make one?

while a WIST is not mandatory it can significantly help your partner figure out what you like and might want. Smiley if you don't want to make a WISt make sure you have a lot of posts here on craftster that can show what you like Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I still sell my clay crafts...email me if you are interested in ordering something. [email protected]
skababy
« Reply #85 on: April 27, 2008 04:30:13 PM »

Alright! Who started this kinder egg madness?HuhHuh  Angry

I am german (but live in the states) and now you've got my craving kinder eggs. I have nutella, but that just wont do!

I love german chocolate... but i guess its a requirement to be german?!

Also, yesterday, i went to the fabric store... just to "browse" and get some ideas... i also plan to spend some time tomorrow working on my wist list... that is so addicting. i see something i think is cute ::wist it!::, that would look lovely in my kitchen ::wist!::... its bad... oh so bad!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Destined To Fail
Craftster Duo!

2 heads are better than 1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #86 on: April 27, 2008 05:48:52 PM »

Hey Everybody,

We just sent in our questionnaire and we are super excited to be in our very first swap!!!  We have been looking forward to swapping ever since we joined Craftster.  Really pumped about the idea of recieving some mystery crafts in the mail!!!  Can't wait until the partners list is posted and we can get to the craftin'!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

W
             WWWWW
    W      WWWWW        W
WWW   WWWWW    WWW
WWW   WWWWW    WWW
   WWW    WWW    WWW
     WWW  WWW  WWW
           WWWWWWW
      WWWW  |  WWWW
                      |
                      |
T-Unit

Zomg. I <3 You Jack & Ianto

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: April 27, 2008 07:41:25 PM »

Karaoke.
      Maybe after this swap, if all goes well. We could do a personal swap.? I'd be happy to do this (if I can find Tripod cd's.![shouldn't be too hard])

All this talk of chocolate is making me sick.! I had toast for breakfast quickly followed by hot chocolate and chocolate, chocolate chip cookies.

Waaa.

In other news. By my time. Only two more days till sign up's finish.!! I'm way excited about this.!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Personal integrity and being true to yourself. True keys to happiness.

Wist
littlebiskit

no cat anywhere ever gave anyone a straight answer

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #88 on: April 27, 2008 10:08:06 PM »

Destined to Fail - *squee!* 

Not that I was stalking you guys or anything... but your entry for the dollar store challenge rocked.  Just had to say it.  Had no idea you guys were new to craftster!  Yay for men who craft, and I'm giddy you guys are in this swap. 

(And the pic of you two with the bunny puppet is freaking adorable.  FYI.)

Skababy - Sorry, that was me!  A friend of my brothers' moved to England and posted a video just of her eating a kinder egg and assembling the prize.  I'd never heard of them before, and ever since I've wanted one so bad!!!!  So yeah, sorry, that was totally my fault.   Lips sealed
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am walking 12 hours straight for my local Relay For Life event.  [a href="http://main.acsevents.org/site/TR/RelayForLife/RFLFY11MW?px=16690269&pg=personal&fr_id=30095"]Please support me![/a href] I'm only 40% to my goal! =0(
summerluvin_ca
« Reply #89 on: April 27, 2008 10:57:42 PM »

Mmmm Chocolate!

Tongue
Wiping drool from my chin
I live in Toronto Canada. I have unlimited access to the lovely gift bearing eggs known as Kinder Eggs. Perhaps I can throw some into the craft package if my partner is unable to obtain them. My girls (10 & 6) love them but unfortunately they only want the toys inside and I find the chocolate in funny places. Unless they bring it to me.

It's been years since I was down into USA. When I visited you all didn't have ketchup chips. The store owner looked at me and pointed to the condiments aisle for the ketchup and the snack aisle for the chips.

Roll Eyes

It is quite interesting the differences between what we have and what other countries have. I'll tell you honestly I've been dying for a yum yum. (I think that is what they are called?)

Oh boy...can you feel the excitement growing?!

Mandy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://wists.com/summerluvin_ca          I WIST!

http://bitsandpiecestoo.blogspot.com     MY WEDDING BLOG
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 62 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Salt Dough Ornament
Three's a Charm
Meatless Monday: Fruit Pizza

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...