A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Craftster Tip:  Fanatic Friends of Craftster can disable ads on Craftster! Read more here.
Total Members: 315,628
Currently Running With Scissors:
214 Guests and 12 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 62
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Newbies Only Swap Round 9 ( Partners Posted; Send Outs 05/22)  (Read 60588 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
pixelpup2001
« Reply #70 on: April 27, 2008 10:23:03 AM »

We have Kinder Surprise eggs too....and about the pop...I think ours has less sugar and caffeine. ..or maybe it's our water.. But nothing beats a jar of Nutella..come on now...NUTELLA.. That's to die for.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

kishcrafts
I can make almost anything out of polymer clay! :P

me and Kellan Lutz!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #71 on: April 27, 2008 10:25:46 AM »

ok....so BACK ON TOPIC! LOL
I have updated the list of participants and have added this swap into you craftster profile. Please double check to make sure that the Newbies Only Swap Round 9 is in your swap list as "in progress". Smiley

THIS ROCKS   Logged

I still sell my clay crafts...email me if you are interested in ordering something. [email protected]
T-Unit

Zomg. I <3 You Jack & Ianto

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: April 27, 2008 10:27:54 AM »

YAY.!

Mine is. It's kinda............. Intimidating yet awesomely exciting at the same time.

I hope I'm not over eager or too confident.!

I'm really going to go to bed now. before I get kicked out for not sleeping and turning into an incoherent zombie brainless mess (which reminds me of my dream last night) Mmmm Zombies.

<3

ambiguous.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Personal integrity and being true to yourself. True keys to happiness.

Wist
Karaoke
Can't sleep. Must craft.

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: April 27, 2008 10:34:09 AM »

A friend of mine brought me Kinder eggs when she went to Germany, and I had to ration them out, cause they were so much fun!

One of my favorite bands is from Australia, Tripod, and it is nigh impossible to get their CD's here in North Carolina.
So, ambiguous, I would be willing to send you a huge box of whatever American chocolate/whatever you want if you will send me a Tripod CD! (Totally aside from the regular swap and all, so I'm not sure how that would work, or if I'm even allowed to do this. Wink. I guess PM me!)

So, more on topic, I am so psyched to get this going.  I went to the craft store yesterday for another project and was getting all these ideas, but I want to wait to find out who my partner is first, so I had to restrain myself!  I am obsessively checking back to this forum in anticipation.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

SewFixated
« Reply #74 on: April 27, 2008 10:42:07 AM »

Ya!  I'm on the list! 

Kishcrafts:  Your newbies are pumped about this swap!

I can't wait to see who my partner will be.  Now I'm going to go finish a needle book for my cousin's birthday party today.  It's also my sister's birthday.  She is a craftster. Happy Birthday!

As for American chocolate...it's ok.  I do like Canadian chocolate!  I haven't had much candy or chocolate from outside the states but have heard people rave about many things.  I would love to sample some and I can return the favor.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

My Wists
littlebiskit

no cat anywhere ever gave anyone a straight answer

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #75 on: April 27, 2008 10:44:05 AM »

Karaoke - I totally know how you feel.  We always have made fun of my mom, because she's nearly obsessive about keeping/collecting things because she "might be able to use it for something someday." 

Well, now that I've started crafting, and especially now that I'll be swapping, I find myself wanting to stock up on crafty things I don't really need...yet.

So I've promised myself that I'm allowed one closet downstairs.  Once that is full, I need to craft myself some room, make a dent, and then I would be allowed to buy more.  LOL.  Sad that I'm already doing that, eh?  But yeah, the Sunday paper came, and I'm all "Where are the JoAnn's ads and the Michael's ads?"  And wanting to pick up supplies for crafts I don't even do!  Yet.  LMAO  Fimo dough?  Modpodge?  Felt?  Paint?  Scrapbooking paper?  Embroidery fabric?  Why not?!?!?!

I'm going to be in so. much. trouble.   Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am walking 12 hours straight for my local Relay For Life event.  [a href="http://main.acsevents.org/site/TR/RelayForLife/RFLFY11MW?px=16690269&pg=personal&fr_id=30095"]Please support me![/a href] I'm only 40% to my goal! =0(
kishcrafts
I can make almost anything out of polymer clay! :P

me and Kellan Lutz!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #76 on: April 27, 2008 10:56:05 AM »

One of my favorite bands is from Australia, Tripod, and it is nigh impossible to get their CD's here in North Carolina.
So, ambiguous, I would be willing to send you a huge box of whatever American chocolate/whatever you want if you will send me a Tripod CD! (Totally aside from the regular swap and all, so I'm not sure how that would work, or if I'm even allowed to do this. Wink. I guess PM me!)

also, a small FYI about swapping here on craftster, you are NOT ALLOWED to burn CD's of music and send it in your swap packages. It all has to do with copyright rules and regulations. If you want to BUY your swap partner a CD of music then that is fine. Smiley

If any of you want to be partnered up, send me a PM and I will see if it will work. I usually don't allow partner picking but if I see it as a good fit then we can probably make it work. Smiley

« Last Edit: April 27, 2008 10:57:14 AM by kishcrafts » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I still sell my clay crafts...email me if you are interested in ordering something. [email protected]
pixelpup2001
« Reply #77 on: April 27, 2008 11:13:52 AM »

Yah!!! my name is on the list!!!! Life can continue...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

littlebiskit

no cat anywhere ever gave anyone a straight answer

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #78 on: April 27, 2008 11:31:43 AM »

This swap has officially already cost me money.  I signed up to be a Friend of Craftster.  I just wanted to be able to fill out all those extra fields in my profile... you know, just to help my partner out.   Grin Cheesy Grin

C'mon, support the website!  Who's with me!  LOL
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am walking 12 hours straight for my local Relay For Life event.  [a href="http://main.acsevents.org/site/TR/RelayForLife/RFLFY11MW?px=16690269&pg=personal&fr_id=30095"]Please support me![/a href] I'm only 40% to my goal! =0(
chibii

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: April 27, 2008 02:02:30 PM »

I really want to join a swap but do I really have to be here for a month? Sad I should've joined as soon as I started lurking around this place!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Wist

3 successful personal swaps!

I love fish, strawberries, zebra prints, hair clips, and anything cute! <3
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 62 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
Meal Prep Monday: Sausage and Veggie Foil Pouch
@Home This Weekend: Doily Display
July 17, 2019 Featured Projects

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...