A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Craftster Tip: Do you know about all of these Craftster features?
Total Members: 315,880
Currently Running With Scissors:
303 Guests and 4 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 62
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Newbies Only Swap Round 9 ( Partners Posted; Send Outs 05/22)  (Read 61581 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
Karaoke
Can't sleep. Must craft.

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 26, 2008 12:59:14 AM »

I just sent my questionnaire.  I cannot wait!  As of next week I will be on summer break, so I will have tons of time. 
I will get a wist going soon.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

T-Unit

Zomg. I <3 You Jack & Ianto

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 26, 2008 01:16:48 AM »

i'm going to use mine for everything.  and send my husband the link round my birthday  Wink

i'm sure it's for anything you're keen on.  i even wist'd (??) some pages on things that i'm interested in, but may not have a product associated with it.

... mine is a half-shopping list, half-project list, half-todo list, half "i dig" list - which is a lot of halves, but i'd like to hear from the wistsperts Smiley

This is what I'm going to do for mine too...!! hehe. I'm planning on adding some charms for my pandora bracelet too so that people who know me can buy them for gifts (it's what my aunt/grandparents and mum have taken to giving me for "gift occasions")

Also. So many more post's.! I get excited just seeing one new post on this thread....!

(I also have to add something really sweet here cause I need to share (brag), The other day My bf picked a white rose bud from our garden and put it on my pc desk in a tiny vase without me knowing as a surprise, it's bloomed now, and starting to look a little sad. I just got home and along with the other rose he has put a new bud. He's such a sweetheart.   Cheesy)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Personal integrity and being true to yourself. True keys to happiness.

Wist
kishcrafts
I can make almost anything out of polymer clay! :P

me and Kellan Lutz!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #42 on: April 26, 2008 06:54:18 AM »

I am off to participate in the March of Dime walk for babies today. I will be back tonight and will add in all new participants. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I still sell my clay crafts...email me if you are interested in ordering something. [email protected]
BendyBones

Your mother ate my dog!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #43 on: April 26, 2008 08:49:04 AM »

Oooo. What is walk the dime ? I'm doing Walk for Violence against children tomorrow.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://bendybones.etsy.com - crochet

http://bendybonespapercuts.etsy.com - paper

http://bendybones.blogspot.com/ - me

Does anyone want to do a personal swap? I'm looking for a horror-ish new bag/purse. Message me if interested!
kishcrafts
I can make almost anything out of polymer clay! :P

me and Kellan Lutz!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #44 on: April 26, 2008 09:10:44 AM »

the march of dimes wall for babies. it is a wall for babies born with birth defects or born prematurly. i raised one thousand dollars Smiley i was a premature baby so it is a cause close to my heart.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I still sell my clay crafts...email me if you are interested in ordering something. [email protected]
alexandraf
« Reply #45 on: April 26, 2008 01:06:12 PM »

Ooooh, I would love to sign up for this! With graduation around the corner and the fam coming for a visit, I don't know if I'll find time... if I get things sorted out before the deadline, I'll send my info in! If not, I will eagerly wait for the next round!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Extrapolate that!
~Glenda
« Reply #46 on: April 26, 2008 05:53:36 PM »

Last night I was struggling to think of info to include on my questionnaire -- I filled it out right before bed and my brain was already in zombie mode. But I was too impatient to wait to do the questionnaire this morning  Wink

This morning I've thought of all kinds of info that it would've been helpful to add -- it figures, right LOL?!! I will jot it down so when we're assigned partners I can pass it along to my partner.

In the meantime, I've been working on my wists on and off today and that's been a BLAST -- it's still in progress, but I'll have the link to it added to my siggy before the sign-up deadline for this swap.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

littlebiskit

no cat anywhere ever gave anyone a straight answer

« Reply #47 on: April 26, 2008 06:53:22 PM »

~Glenda, I was having the same problem.  So I've been going through all the old Newbie swap galleries and wisting stuff from there.  Hee!  Probably cheating, but what can I say, I'm lazy.   Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am walking 12 hours straight for my local Relay For Life event.  [a href="http://main.acsevents.org/site/TR/RelayForLife/RFLFY11MW?px=16690269&pg=personal&fr_id=30095"]Please support me![/a href] I'm only 40% to my goal! =0(
littlebiskit

no cat anywhere ever gave anyone a straight answer

« Reply #48 on: April 26, 2008 07:13:37 PM »

Hmmm, now that I'm looking, perhaps surfing the old Newbie Swap Galleries wasn't a good idea.

Now I'm feeling very inadequate, and the swap hasn't even started yet!   Undecided

*fear!*
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am walking 12 hours straight for my local Relay For Life event.  [a href="http://main.acsevents.org/site/TR/RelayForLife/RFLFY11MW?px=16690269&pg=personal&fr_id=30095"]Please support me![/a href] I'm only 40% to my goal! =0(
SewFixated
« Reply #49 on: April 26, 2008 07:51:04 PM »

I am seriously considering signing up for this swap.  My sister has been swapping on this board for a long time and she calls me to tell me about her treasures that she receives in the mail.  She makes it sound so exciting and I covet some of the things she has received.  There are a lot of talented craftsters out there, my sister being one of them. 

This newbie swap would be great for my first swap.  I'll look at the questionnaire and fill it out.  If I feel confident that I can craft something nice enough to swap with a partner I will do it. 

I am growing more and more excited as I sit here and think about it!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

My Wists
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 62 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search
Crafting Ideas
Crafting How-Tos
Crafting Ideas
Crafting Topics

Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: DIY Room Divider
Tute Tuesday: Snow Dyeing
Baby, It's Cold Outside

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...