A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News from Internet Brands:
Closing the Craftster Community on December 19, 2019.
Read the details here.
Total Members: 318,838
Currently Running With Scissors:
314 Guests and 13 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides

Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 62
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Newbies Only Swap Round 9 ( Partners Posted; Send Outs 05/22)  (Read 61792 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
AromaRageST
« Reply #420 on: May 11, 2008 07:20:58 AM »

Haha that list is so true!

We keep having power cuts, which my sewing machine really isnt aprecciating. Adding in the fact its boiling hot, I think its about to die on me.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

magadoo

I'm a robot in disguise

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #421 on: May 11, 2008 09:07:45 AM »

Too bad about the sewing machine AromaRageST... I just "borrowed" my mom's sewing machine and I'm hoping that it works alright!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

SewFixated
« Reply #422 on: May 11, 2008 03:52:27 PM »

I am also definitely having confidence issues

First off... Happy Mother's Day to all you Mothers!  My DD is taking a nap and that is the best Mother's Day gift I could have.   Cheesy

I absolutely love the list and agree totally with the employees at craft/sewing stores.

I have been in the *planning* stages for my last gift for a week now.  I know what I want to do but since I have never done it before I have had a hard time trying to figure out how to do it.  I am sure it is an easy thing for someone else but, it's Greek to me.  I have been to 3 different craft stores over and over and I swear the employees there are only good for holding down the floor, if you can find one! 

After searching the web forever and asking every craft store employee, I think I finally figured out how to do it, without any help from the employees.  They actually told me they did not stock a certain item when in fact, after I searched the store for an hour, two days in a row, I found it!  Now, it's just crafting it and crafting it well!   *crossing my fingers*

I hope Diablita likes my crafting! Smiley  I should be done with my crafts this week.  I can't wait to send!
« Last Edit: May 11, 2008 03:53:10 PM by SewFixated » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

My Wists
pixelpup2001
« Reply #423 on: May 11, 2008 07:14:43 PM »

Why is it that my male cat who has never had any interest in my craft room decides today is the day to not only come in and explore but to sit right on top on Karaoke's gift.
Orange fur on everything! Embarrassed AHHHHHHHH Angry
THIS ROCKS   Logged

BendyBones

Your mother ate my dog!

« Reply #424 on: May 11, 2008 07:30:24 PM »

I had the same problem. My dog got hair on one of the items I made. I didn't want pick the hair off, so I just made another one.  Shocked
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://bendybones.etsy.com - crochet

http://bendybonespapercuts.etsy.com - paper

http://bendybones.blogspot.com/ - me

Does anyone want to do a personal swap? I'm looking for a horror-ish new bag/purse. Message me if interested!
kishcrafts
I can make almost anything out of polymer clay! :P

me and Kellan Lutz!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #425 on: May 11, 2008 07:31:02 PM »

Why is it that my male cat who has never had any interest in my craft room decides today is the day to not only come in and explore but to sit right on top on Karaoke's gift.
Orange fur on everything! Embarrassed AHHHHHHHH Angry

packing tape works wonders for animal hair!!! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I still sell my clay crafts...email me if you are interested in ordering something. [email protected]
pinkie_poh
« Reply #426 on: May 11, 2008 08:28:16 PM »

Happy Mother's Day to all the mums in the swap!

kreestar, that list is epically correct XD

Oh man! Tomorrow will be excellent -- day off from work, and unlike these past two days, I'll be home! I foresee at least one project being finished!

i can't be so bold as to hand deliver the package. Pinkie might get a little freaked out if I did that!

Well, it would save on postage... XD
But there are few things I love more than getting a package in the mail!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

littlebiskit

no cat anywhere ever gave anyone a straight answer

« Reply #427 on: May 12, 2008 05:13:50 AM »

Happy Mother's Day a day late to all the US moms!  (Mom's day is different for the rest of you, yes?  But I hope you all had good days regardless!)

I was fortunate enough to be spending a lot of Mother's Day in the car as a passenger.  Amazing how much crafting can be done in transit!  So I'm officially begun.  And it turned out cuter than expected! 

So I've got all my stuff planned, and should be able to get one small done each night now, and the medium finished up this weekend.  Hopefully to send Monday!  *fingers crossed!*

Keep up the good crafting, ladies!

Small #1 - 90%
Small #2 - Planned and supplies bought
Small #3 - Planned and supplies bought
Medium #1 - Planned and supplies bought
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am walking 12 hours straight for my local Relay For Life event.  [a href="http://main.acsevents.org/site/TR/RelayForLife/RFLFY11MW?px=16690269&pg=personal&fr_id=30095"]Please support me![/a href] I'm only 40% to my goal! =0(
DanniQuee
The Artful Danni

« Reply #428 on: May 12, 2008 05:48:59 AM »

I', about 90% done with everything. I need to pick up some more materials for my final project, but after a dry run of the project on toss away material, I think finishing the actual project will run pretty smooth! Cheesy

I'm really excited to send, and I hope Sparky1982 likes her loot. I'm also totally excited to receive. I LOVE surprises!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

lindyv321
Cooking Moderator

My fingers are itchin' to be stitchin'

« Reply #429 on: May 12, 2008 06:08:39 AM »

I am officially done!  I will be trying to get it all packed and shipped today but I gotta work so we'll see.  It will definately be going out this week sometime.....  Happy late mothers day to all you wonderful mama's out there!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 62 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search
Crafting Ideas
Crafting How-Tos
Crafting Ideas
Crafting Topics

Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Christmas Crack
Meal Prep Monday: Black Eyed Pea and Squash Soup
Craftster Featured Projects - Dedicated to the People Who Made It

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...