A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News from Internet Brands:
Closing the Craftster Community on December 19, 2019.
Read the details here.
Total Members: 318,840
Currently Running With Scissors:
246 Guests and 10 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides

Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 62
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Newbies Only Swap Round 9 ( Partners Posted; Send Outs 05/22)  (Read 61832 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
BendyBones

Your mother ate my dog!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #340 on: May 04, 2008 09:40:51 PM »

I've been crafting til' the break of dawn. Can't wait to start swapping! Roll Eyes
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://bendybones.etsy.com - crochet

http://bendybonespapercuts.etsy.com - paper

http://bendybones.blogspot.com/ - me

Does anyone want to do a personal swap? I'm looking for a horror-ish new bag/purse. Message me if interested!
T-Unit

Zomg. I <3 You Jack & Ianto

View Profile
« Reply #341 on: May 05, 2008 02:47:10 AM »

OMG!!! We just finished 1 of the projects we are working on for the swap. We are thrilled with how things are going & just dying to show you guys what we are doing!  Grin

@ambiguous.miss - We are SO excited for you to receive our crafts that we are going to pass out!!!!!!

!!!!

Don't pass out yet....!!!

You haven't finished or sent! haha.

Smiley

Plus. If you're passed out how can you recieve my crafty things? Hmmmmmmm

Wait untill after..!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Personal integrity and being true to yourself. True keys to happiness.

Wist
SewFixated
« Reply #342 on: May 05, 2008 07:45:05 AM »

I have finished 3 things!  I *might* redo one of the things because it did not turn out as cute as I had hoped, my DH likes it well enough though.  I'll have to see how it looks after I add some decorations. 

We are doing respite care for the same baby boy again twice this week so I will be super tired and not able to craft as much.  I'm glad I only have one more item to craft but I have 2 ideas that I would like to do, don't know how I will choose just one!

I"m excited to send to Diablita!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

My Wists
avari20
« Reply #343 on: May 05, 2008 07:46:59 AM »

*sigh* I had really cool plans for something crocheted, but needed a certain kind of yarn. Once again my craftiness has been foiled! *Shakes fist at Wal-Mart* Why did you have to choose now of all times to get rid of your yarn center?! I'll have to look around some neighboring towns to see what I can find. Who knows, I might come across a treasure trove of craftiness...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Ava
http://www.wists.com/avari20

Will trade yarn for jewelry supplies! PM me if you're interested!
DeannaLynn06

Cup o Noodles it is, crafting costs too much!

« Reply #344 on: May 05, 2008 07:57:13 AM »

I only have one thing left to make then I will be done, maybe I will finish tonight when I get home, so I can send it  later this week. I can't wait to see what Solipsist has planned for me. Sad for work, yeah for crafting!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

lindyv321
Cooking Moderator

My fingers are itchin' to be stitchin'

« Reply #345 on: May 05, 2008 10:04:46 AM »

I have done some serious crafting this weekend and have two things done and I am soooo happy with how they turned out!  I am working on my third and am trying something new so we'll see how it goes.  Wish me luck on it!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Ja
« Reply #346 on: May 05, 2008 10:05:48 AM »

Undecided  um... I just have the planning stage done!  geesh!  After this week I should get some crafting done because this week I have three papers due (because school is awesome  Angry) and next week I have like a twenty page paper due, so by Thursday aI will have some major crafting time!

Same here.... except I got two 8page papers and an entire theme center to make still.... and then I can actually craft! 

Is it summer yet? Please!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Ja
« Reply #347 on: May 05, 2008 10:08:19 AM »

my bio (a bit late, sry)

Hi all,
My name is Ja, I am 19, a junior elementary education English major.  I live in NY and go to school upstate in practically the middle of nowhere in a small state school.  I love reading and according to my little sister, I practically finished our home library, which I think is a slight exaderation.
I love photography and taking photographs, I love old-fashioned black and white photography, but there is nowhere that I process film anymore.  I now take photographs for my college newspaper, mainly documentation type photographs, but sometimes I can actually take an artsy photo for a story.
Um, I really hate talking about my self.
I am a really big clutz and have a really big tendency of falling/tripping/or just generally injuring myself.
Idk, really. Im a college student, who is overly swamped with work and essays who enjoys being semi-antisocial, basically hanging out with friends, but refusing to go to any sort of party. I hate crowded areas, mainly basements. But I enjoy my anti-socialness and to be its not even really being anti-social.

and I really can't wait for school to officially be over to start crafting
THIS ROCKS   Logged

kreestar
« Reply #348 on: May 05, 2008 10:55:40 AM »

yikes.  i'm a late bloomer here... i have plans for all my items, but been thwarted at the fabric shop (g*ds, but there's an awful lot of terrible material) and i have a sinking sensation that i only thought i could sew.

ah wells,  if it turns out really heinous, i'll sew beads on it and call it abstract avant garde.

oh, plus this project has made me realise (queue screeching atmospheric music ala hitchcock): i have no surface space!

kish -- just a question on what constitutes large and small... i'm making things within the time frames recommended for each, even though size-wise, the larger things are the easier ones to make.

« Last Edit: May 05, 2008 11:09:10 AM by kreestar » THIS ROCKS   Logged
Melziebabee

"A Lifestyle is a terrible thing to waste"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #349 on: May 05, 2008 11:27:56 AM »

I went away for the weekend, I come back and I all ready feel like I am soo behind!  I've gotten all of my planning done and after some fabulous coupons from Michaels this weekend (50% off!) I'll start my shopping today. 
The only thing that's getting in the whole is the whole going to work and then school thing.  Damn it!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"A lifestyle is a terrible thing to waste"
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 62 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search
Crafting Ideas
Crafting How-Tos
Crafting Ideas
Crafting Topics

Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Christmas Crack
Meal Prep Monday: Black Eyed Pea and Squash Soup
Craftster Featured Projects - Dedicated to the People Who Made It

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...