A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Craftster Tip: Do you know about all of these Craftster features?
Total Members: 315,704
Currently Running With Scissors:
194 Guests and 5 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 62
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Newbies Only Swap Round 9 ( Partners Posted; Send Outs 05/22)  (Read 60950 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
BendyBones

Your mother ate my dog!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #230 on: April 30, 2008 07:43:11 PM »

That's nice and easy. I always get nervous and flustered when I have to write a biography or sum myself up in a couple of sentences! Lips sealed
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://bendybones.etsy.com - crochet

http://bendybonespapercuts.etsy.com - paper

http://bendybones.blogspot.com/ - me

Does anyone want to do a personal swap? I'm looking for a horror-ish new bag/purse. Message me if interested!
T-Unit

Zomg. I <3 You Jack & Ianto

View Profile
« Reply #231 on: April 30, 2008 09:06:57 PM »

Come on.... It's Thursday already.....!!!!!!!! and not like, early either...!!!  Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
(said entirely jokingly.!)

ambiguous.miss you have a ton of my sweets on your WIST!! Wish I could craft for you in this swap. Tongue

*looks innocent* haha there's always personal swaps.... If you like my stuff of course Tongue hehe

*to self* naughty miss.

Pinky poh are you in Australia? Where abouts?

Nope, I'm in Canada! Toronto ftw! Things people will not be surprised to hear about today: It was cold. lol

AAAAUGHHHH I'm so excited to find out who my partner is I misread kish's post and thought we found out TODAY >_< I am a sad panda. Oh well, more time to ponder crafts, and maybe start a wist Smiley

Doh. Ohwell. Yeah. It was cold here too. That is something people would be surprised about.

Only a day till partners!!! Then we will see which 1 of you ladies gets to play with the boys! Cheesy

Hehehehehe.   Tongue Roll Eyes

How Exciting. I'm not going to get anything done. I'll be back and forwards ALL day.!

----------------------------------------------------------------------

I just realised how silly I am. It is Thursday over there. But now it's only like 4am. Man, This is no fair.! It's 5:30pm here. and the boy is getting cranky cause I haven't done anything to my room. Better get going then
« Last Edit: May 01, 2008 01:02:37 AM by ambiguous.miss » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Personal integrity and being true to yourself. True keys to happiness.

Wist
summerluvin_ca
« Reply #232 on: May 01, 2008 05:25:26 AM »

question...
is there anyway that I can show my fave projects that I have found posted here at craftster??

Oh, and also, I claim summerluvin_ca for a partner, since she's so easy going.  LOL.  j/k

Littlebiskit- u r too funny. I guess I would be a swap partners dream to craft for!

ooh ooh ooh....it's getting so close....partner's today...hip hip hooray!

Mandy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://wists.com/summerluvin_ca          I WIST!

http://bitsandpiecestoo.blogspot.com     MY WEDDING BLOG
littlebiskit

no cat anywhere ever gave anyone a straight answer

« Reply #233 on: May 01, 2008 06:50:37 AM »

Littlebiskit- u r too funny.

I've been getting that a lot on this thread.  Maybe people just get me better here.   Wink

I've got my bio all written up, but I can get a little wordy, so I'll wait until a couple other people post theirs after partners go up before I post it I guess.  I'm always uncertain how much to share, and I tend to share waaaaayyy more than necessary.  (I am Queen of Self Disclosure!)
« Last Edit: May 01, 2008 06:51:45 AM by littlebiskit » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am walking 12 hours straight for my local Relay For Life event.  [a href="http://main.acsevents.org/site/TR/RelayForLife/RFLFY11MW?px=16690269&pg=personal&fr_id=30095"]Please support me![/a href] I'm only 40% to my goal! =0(
pinkie_poh
« Reply #234 on: May 01, 2008 06:53:35 AM »

I woke up this morning hoping against all hopes, wishing against all wishes, that partners would be posted already, even though kish said Thursday night.

No more computer access for pinkie for the rest of the day! x_x
Dear everyone: Have fun finding out partners before I do Tongue
THIS ROCKS   Logged

DeannaLynn06

Cup o Noodles it is, crafting costs too much!

« Reply #235 on: May 01, 2008 07:12:16 AM »

I've got my bio all written up, but I can get a little wordy, so I'll wait until a couple other people post theirs after partners go up before I post it I guess.  I'm always uncertain how much to share, and I tend to share waaaaayyy more than necessary.  (I am Queen of Self Disclosure!)

I actually went to bed planning what I was going to write. I thought then decided I was being too wordy and giving too much info, so I will have to cut my bio back too!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

pixelpup2001
« Reply #236 on: May 01, 2008 07:36:29 AM »

Hi gang
I've missed something about this bio some are talking about......where do we post this bio? or is it something we write and send to our partner?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

littlebiskit

no cat anywhere ever gave anyone a straight answer

« Reply #237 on: May 01, 2008 07:41:29 AM »

Hi gang
I've missed something about this bio some are talking about......where do we post this bio? or is it something we write and send to our partner?

I think this is your answer, but I'm not entirely clear on it myself.  I'll just wait for word from kish I guess!

Newbie Question- Are we supposed to post a bio of ourselves after we find out who our partners are? 

yes, once partners are posted you can post yoour BIOs.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am walking 12 hours straight for my local Relay For Life event.  [a href="http://main.acsevents.org/site/TR/RelayForLife/RFLFY11MW?px=16690269&pg=personal&fr_id=30095"]Please support me![/a href] I'm only 40% to my goal! =0(
T-Unit

Zomg. I <3 You Jack & Ianto

View Profile
« Reply #238 on: May 01, 2008 08:15:19 AM »

I've been stalking this thread all day amongst cleaning up some of my room. I found some pretty cool craft supplied I'd forgotten I'd had. So that's a plus.

I'm worried I think I should be typing up my bio.... I'm not sure what other people are going to put in it? I'm going to check out the previous Newbie swaps to see.....

Nervous/Excited.Miss
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Personal integrity and being true to yourself. True keys to happiness.

Wist
summerluvin_ca
« Reply #239 on: May 01, 2008 08:57:52 AM »

Littlebiskit- u r too funny.

I've been getting that a lot on this thread.  Maybe people just get me better here.   Wink

I am also very wordy and had always thought of myself of the Queen of Self Disclosure or TMI. But since that title has been taken I will now be known as Lady of Self Disclosure and TMI.

Dear Partner....I promise that I will add some more things to my wist to give you a clue into my life and likes. Bare with me on it although if you ask I will certainly give you any answer.

Mandy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://wists.com/summerluvin_ca          I WIST!

http://bitsandpiecestoo.blogspot.com     MY WEDDING BLOG
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 62 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Backpack For Your Dog
Tute Tuesday: Insulated Lunch Sack
Take a Bath!

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...