A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Craftster Tip: Do you know about all of these Craftster features?
Total Members: 315,772
Currently Running With Scissors:
291 Guests and 5 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 62
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Newbies Only Swap Round 9 ( Partners Posted; Send Outs 05/22)  (Read 61222 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
Solipsist87

I'm a leaf on the wind...watch how I soar.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: April 24, 2008 11:14:16 AM »

Sent my questionare! I'm so excited, I've been wanting to do a swap for awhile now! *dances*
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Life is one big road with lots of signs. So when you riding through the ruts, don't complicate your mind. Flee from hate, mischief and jealousy. Don't bury your thoughts, put your vision to reality . Wake Up and Live!
-Bob Marley
skababy
« Reply #21 on: April 25, 2008 04:50:34 AM »

summerluvin_ca- Shes actually a Rat terrier. They are cousins with a jack, and actually not well known. I always thought she was a jack (an odd one since shes 22 lbs, has SUPER long legs, longer body, short hair, bigger ears etc.) and then one time i saw a rattie in the newspaper and i almost fell over. She fits the profile to a t. Even down to pushing me in the back of the legs when shes excited. She just runs right up behind me and :pushes: me out the door, or in the door, or towards the treats! haha. shes a great dog.

KidWithKemikals- I totally tried to make a wist also, but to no avail. Maybe there is a wist guide someplace?

Can anyone give us some insight on how to use the wist?!?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

kreestar
« Reply #22 on: April 25, 2008 05:20:17 AM »

i started setting up my wist last night, populating it with all manner of lovely things.  i'm not sure how you do it without installing the browser widget thingy.

Visit http://www.wists.com/?action=help and click the red link that says "click here to setup your browser with Wists".  It'll add two links to your browser window:  Add to Wists & My Wists. 

when you're on a page that has something you like (there's tons of links from the wist site), you just click "Add to Wists" on your browser and it shows all related images.  you choose your favourite and you get prompted to add a title for the product, tags and a description.

i'm still feeling my way round and added a bunch of stuff to my profile, but i think (hope!) i'm on the right track.  will only post my Wist link when i'm sure i'm doing it right - haha  Undecided 
THIS ROCKS   Logged
skababy
« Reply #23 on: April 25, 2008 05:46:11 AM »

kreestar- thanks for the help. I installed the link for my browser, and am just fillinf my little wist list up! I adore it. ITs fun to kind of "shop" that way!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

kreestar
« Reply #24 on: April 25, 2008 05:49:12 AM »

and addictive!  those lists go down pretty deep and i have to have everything!  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged
littlebiskit

no cat anywhere ever gave anyone a straight answer

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #25 on: April 25, 2008 06:02:49 AM »

Do you guys only Wist crafty stuff, or regular stuff too.  (Like stuff off of amazon.com?)

I was thinking I'd go through and wist some regular stuff just to give an idea of my general tastes, but I'm not sure if that's the way these things work.

/no0b
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am walking 12 hours straight for my local Relay For Life event.  [a href="http://main.acsevents.org/site/TR/RelayForLife/RFLFY11MW?px=16690269&pg=personal&fr_id=30095"]Please support me![/a href] I'm only 40% to my goal! =0(
kreestar
« Reply #26 on: April 25, 2008 06:47:00 AM »

i'm going to use mine for everything.  and send my husband the link round my birthday  Wink

i'm sure it's for anything you're keen on.  i even wist'd (??) some pages on things that i'm interested in, but may not have a product associated with it.

... mine is a half-shopping list, half-project list, half-todo list, half "i dig" list - which is a lot of halves, but i'd like to hear from the wistsperts Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Ja
« Reply #27 on: April 25, 2008 12:06:20 PM »

SENT  Smiley

I'm so excited to start (and also excited that by the time this starts all my papers will be over with!) 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

KidWithKemikals
Monisaurus the Crafty Dinosaur

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 25, 2008 01:43:25 PM »

WAH! I have my Wist widget and it doesnt work!

Im so annoyed.
Im going to pout in a corner.
I guess Ill just have to wist using the wist site. sigh.

Im so brilliant. I used it on my brothers computer [which of course worked]
long story short, its my firewall. Thanks for the replies though =D
« Last Edit: April 25, 2008 06:43:59 PM by KidWithKemikals » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Make Love - Not Horcruxes
Solipsist87

I'm a leaf on the wind...watch how I soar.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: April 25, 2008 03:55:25 PM »

Maybe I missed something when I read the info on the swap, but why does my name have a * next to it? I'm gonna feel mighty silly if its something obvious lol.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Life is one big road with lots of signs. So when you riding through the ruts, don't complicate your mind. Flee from hate, mischief and jealousy. Don't bury your thoughts, put your vision to reality . Wake Up and Live!
-Bob Marley
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 62 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Potholders!
Tute Tuesday: Clothespin Frame
Say "Cheese(burger)!"

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...