A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Craftster Tip:  You can organize your bookmarks into folders!  Read more here.
Total Members: 315,563
Currently Running With Scissors:
93 Guests and 1 User
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [All]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Buffy the Vampire Slayer Scrapbook?  (Read 4789 times)
Tags for this thread: buffy_the_vampire_slayer  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
xx_bumblebee_xx
« on: April 19, 2008 08:08:48 AM »

I've been thinking of doing a buffy the vampire slayer scrapbook. Unfortunately I can't find any ideas on the web. Can any other fellow fans help?
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Luna1375
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2008 08:22:41 AM »

Oh, that's too funny! I was thinking of doing the same thing, but then I got into other stuff.  Here's what I was thinking at the time:

Promo pics from the show.  Tons of these on the web.
Reviews, recaps of favorite episodes: also tons of these on the web.
Your own thoughts and feelings on the show.  Were you a total geek like me and had friends over to watch and discuss? Journal it!
Maybe a page for each character, with like, their bio and your favorite quotes.
For page titles, there's a free Buffy font on the web, it's called "Chiller" and you could print your own page titles with that.
As far as papers, I'm thinking solid or textured black and red. 
Other embellishments, maybe stickers that have to do with the episodes? Roses for "Passion," musical notes and the comedy/drama masks for "Once More With Feeling" etc. Cheerleader stickers! Witch stickers! Construction tools for Xander!

Ok, now I kinda wanna do one too.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
xx_bumblebee_xx
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2008 09:21:05 AM »

Maybe me and you can do a craft-a-long then!

Thanks for all the great ideas. My only one was the pages about favorite episodes. Good thinking of using things such as stickers which are common (cheerleading, construction, etc.)

I also thought of trying to get autographs by sending photographs to them with a SASE. http://www.fanmail.biz/ is a celebrity address database with a forum that tells you the successes of getting an autograph.

Hmm... I'm going to try and think of some more ideas. Stick with me on this one!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Luna1375
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2008 09:35:15 AM »

I don't really know what a craft-a-long is, but the autographs sound like a great idea if you can get them!
« Last Edit: April 20, 2008 09:35:32 AM by Luna1375 » THIS ROCKS   Logged
beckashell

Television addict.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2008 08:46:27 PM »

I'm too tired to think of things but this is an awesome idea. I'll be checking back on this thread.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Angelus
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2008 10:08:39 AM »

I'm making a "Fandom Book" where it's not just any one subject, just things that I love and am a fan of. JoAnn's is having an awesome sale on their papers this week you might want to check it out as they have some stuff that might make good backgrounds or whatnot.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Will Swap for ANYTHING Power Rangers or The Bannen Way related (http://www.thebannenway.com/)
xx_bumblebee_xx
« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2008 12:10:30 PM »

That's neat. Why shows/movies are you a fandom of Angelus?

Unfortunately I don't think we have JoAnne's in Canada, at least not in my city or one's I've been too. We do have a Michaels though!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Angelus
« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2008 12:51:16 PM »

The list goes on for miles but the ones I am working on first are:

Newsies
Heroes
Batman
Buffy
Harry Potter
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Will Swap for ANYTHING Power Rangers or The Bannen Way related (http://www.thebannenway.com/)
Luna1375
« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2008 03:32:44 PM »

Oooo!  A fandom book!  That sounds like an awesome idea.  I might do one too.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
kstaron
« Reply #9 on: August 28, 2008 05:16:36 PM »

cool idea you could:

have a page for each major character with pics from show, factoids about charactor/actor, fandom poems and art...

A two page layout of your favorite episode (or favorite episode in each season)

A page about the lore of slayer/watchers/vampires

Pages on anything that really struck your interest, weapons of the slayer, spotting a vampire, watchers handbook, the excuses buffy uses when she does something slayer-like in the company of those who have no clue, the fashion of buffy, the bronze bands...

you could think like you are an extra on the show and these people are your classmates, what would you have to say about them, the places they hang out...

Put in your favorite fanfic/poetry/art

Have fun!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

karmellah
Scrapbooker

Boo

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: September 25, 2008 05:00:54 AM »

like moms do with their kids, do a photo montage of your kids. hers willow in 11th grade, hers willow senior photo, willow at college, to see how theyve evolved.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

missMalfoy
« Reply #11 on: November 26, 2008 02:28:14 PM »

hello all

im new here, i haven't started sewing yet but id love to learn some day.

i have however made literally hundreds of scrapbooks, my favourite of which are relating to things im a fan of , i have pictures of my best selection on my website

www.stourview.net/scrapbook

i should probably mention that it has a buffy the vampire slayer page there, as everyone here seems to be a fan of buffy which is great to see.

some are photos of hand made ones, some are scans of handmade ones, and some are pieced together on the computer ( a practice i dont intend to repeat, i agree paper and glue is much easier and nicer ) !

so everyone please check out the site and id be really glad to see other peoples, so if you have something similar available to see online please let me know!

from michelle
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [All] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Shea Butter Sugar Scrub
Fancy a Cuppa?
Meatless Monday: Pickled Beet, Arugula and Goat Cheese Salad

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...