A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, it's easier for people to discover it if you choose a great title for your thread.
Total Members: 315,264
Currently Running With Scissors:
201 Guests and 3 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Scrapbooking shops in the UK???  (Read 3220 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit
1+

tinkerbell210
« on: January 28, 2005 01:26:00 PM »

Hey, I was just wondering if anyone knows of any good scrapbooking shops in the UK??  I'm very into making things, cards, boxes, etc and my most recent project is a scrapbook and so far it's going well! I get all my materials at a shop called Hobbycraft, which I practically live in, but I've kinda used up all their possibilites, and would love somewhere new to pick up some different things! x x x
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I believe in fairies...so should you! x
Karensff
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2005 02:03:45 AM »

Millers Art stor does some supplies but not a lot. I get some from there but recently I have begun ordering from the internet. I also get supplies from various craft fairs.

Karen Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

tinkerbell210
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2005 02:42:08 PM »

Thankyou! I'm thinking of getting stuff from the internet now as there seems to be more to choose from, although I do like to be able to see what I'm ordering first! x x x x
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Altered Angel

Art Design Jewellery & Gifts

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2005 02:50:06 PM »

OMG there's LOADS!!!!!

I used to go to Hobbycraft, I LOVE that shop, but they closed mine down!!!!  Angry

Anyhow if you're in the UK and into scrapbooking go here:

http://www.ukscrappers.co.uk/boards/

Look for ME (heavensent_7) and also they have LOADS of sponsors and you can ask where YOUR nearest shop is, or buy on-line etc.

See you there I hope  Wink  Tell them I sent you (I need some brownie points LOL)

« Last Edit: January 30, 2005 02:52:47 PM by Altered Angel » THIS ROCKS   Logged

tinkerbell210
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2005 06:18:54 AM »

Thanks for the link to that forum...I've signed up and everything...but I can't seem to look at any posts at all!! It just says there have been no posts since like forever in whatever topic I go to, but I know it's lying!! Any help would be appreciated! x x x x
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Altered Angel

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2005 06:48:58 AM »

er   Huh  I have no idea?

I'm not very computer literate myself?

Now I'm signed up, I normally sign in and then on the right hand side it says view posts since last visit (or something like that) I click on that and away I go.

Have another go and if you can't get in let me know and tell me what your user name is and I'll post it on the board and see if anyone can help. There'll be someone there brighter than me.

Also I think they have a forum called something like problems signing in, you should be able to get there if you can't get anywhere else.

If not let me know and I'll ask them.

Sorry I'm so computer dumb  Roll Eyes

THIS ROCKS   Logged

tinkerbell210
« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2005 08:15:05 AM »

Smiley Hey, thanks! I worked it out!! I'm addicted already! I love craftster, but it's so good to find a forum specifically about scrapbooking!! there's some amazing stuff on there!! have u seen the link to ebay where someone's selling a scrapbook they've made?? http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=11792&item=8165790966&rd=1
you've got to have a look, it's amazing!!
my sign in name is the same as on here, tinkerbell210!
I fear I may spend hours on there! it's addictive! x x x x
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Altered Angel

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2005 08:34:49 AM »

Glad you sorted it out and you like it there  Smiley

You can easily open your own gallery (at the top of the page) to show off your work too, or look at others for inspiration.

I hadn't seen that link!  It's very special (and clever!) a little expensive for my pocket though LOL.

I'll look out for you.  I'm heavensent_7 there (but I said that already! DUH!)

I LOVE Craftster!!!!  But I like going there coz it's the ONLY place I go online where I know the shops and TV programmes that they are on about! LOL

We have an ATC swap thread (on-going) there too if you want to join up??  Then you can send MEEEEE a card LOL.

Of course people from OTHER countries can join too ~ If anybody else is interested  Wink

Hopefully see you there then!  Actually now I think of it, it was someone THERE that sent me HERE  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Wooden Spoons
Tute Tuesday: Mini Book Jewelry
Let's Spool Up!

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...