Swap name: April Crafting Brings May FLOWERS Swap!
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: sunspotted
Sign-up date range: 4/11 – 4/21/08
Date to send item by: 5/20/08
Limited to a certain number of people?:
- Yup, sorry, no co-organizer, so we're capped at 24, unless someone wants to volunteer.
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? NO
Age requirement? 13 and older.Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 13 years old: YESDetails of swap:
Do you love flowers?
Spring is here in most parts of the world and flowers are starting (or soon starting) to bloom. So let’s take the opportunity to bring that beauty into our crafting. This will be a small, versatile swap, giving everyone the opportunity to make their favourite crafts. Flower photography, pressed flower art, fabric flowers, embroidery, knitted bags, crochet accessories, quilted wall hangings, clay or glass embellishments, flower jewelry, flower scented candles or bath products, etc., etc. The possibilities are endless.Swap Requirements :
Minimum one medium and two small flower themed crafts. (Feel free to discuss with your partner if you want to send each other extras!)Rules :
* You must post in this thread if you are participating.
* You must respond if I randomly PM you.
* You must get a DC# or tracking# or keep your receipt (if shipping internationally).
Also, please try to put " April Crafting Brings May FLOWERS Swap!" or “FLOWERS!” or something similar on all PMs to me, and please let me know when you send/receive via PM.If you want to participate, information to send to organizer:
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap : April Crafting Brings May FLOWERS Swap!
Craftster username :
Email address :
Your real name :
Mailing address including the country :
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country? :
Confirm that you are at least 13 years old (yes/no) :
Do you have an access to a digital camera? :
What are your favorite flowers? Any you dislike? :
What crafts can you do? :
What crafts would you like to receive? :
Favorite colours? :
Least favorite colours? :
Any allergies? Any allergens in your house (pets/smoke/etc.)? :
Likes/dislikes? Any materials you would prefer not to receive? :
Do you have a wist or other stalk-able place? :
Any other info you’d like to give your partner? :IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
Also remember to read the Swap Info Guide
to find out how to ship your item and other details about participating in a swap.Swappers
5. sonjabegonia (first time swapper)
7. Aislynn (first time swapper)
14. Cabin Fever
19. jancola (first time swapper)
20. sixblueirises (first time swapper)
24. oneyedsally Galleryhttps://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=243201.0