A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News from Internet Brands:
Closing the Craftster Community on December 19, 2019.
Read the details here.
Total Members: 318,843
Currently Running With Scissors:
286 Guests and 9 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 14
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Name swap Gallery 05/08/08 SHIP DATE CHANGED!!!  (Read 26080 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
craftykatt

Geek knitter <3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #90 on: May 12, 2008 03:16:51 PM »

I rus and take about 50 pictures of everything! Run upstair and spend about an hour of fruitless searching for the camera lead! I will have to pull the place to bits tomorrow! I can't find it at the moment, I'm so sorry Karan. Rest assured swappers I have some real good goodies! My bag is amazing!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
zombiecazz
« Reply #91 on: May 12, 2008 03:29:26 PM »

I rus and take about 50 pictures of everything! Run upstair and spend about an hour of fruitless searching for the camera lead! I will have to pull the place to bits tomorrow! I can't find it at the moment, I'm so sorry Karan. Rest assured swappers I have some real good goodies! My bag is amazing!

Oh the joys of sd cards and readers.  Grin

The penny jewellery is fab, as is the shamrock bag and necklace.

I love the little pig and picture frame.

I love the shamrocks and penny resin pieces.  It is really great to see all the different things that everyone has come up with in this name swap.  I am glad I was a participant.  I am waiting for my package from Scotland with much excitement!

Not long now hopefully. You should have it before the end of the week. Fingers crossed for an early delivery.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

babalina58
Friends don't let friends craft alone :)

4 wheels move the body 2 wheels free the soul!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #92 on: May 13, 2008 10:53:39 AM »

I am a LOLLY again....My Daughter and son in law welcomed HOUSTON in this morning at 8:40. He is 6 lb 13 oz and 21 inches long.....Poor little siknny fellow LOL he has RED RED hair...I shall call him Opie...not really but funny LOL.....She had a blood infection and had to be put to sleep to deliver him...she just got out of recovery...THey said had they given her a spinal or whatever it would have sent the infection to her brain and killed her.....WOW...But ll is well that ends well....
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://pinterest.com/babalina58/

I am able to do personal swaps again so lets get some going Cheesy
zombiecazz
« Reply #93 on: May 13, 2008 11:36:52 AM »

Congratulation.  Cheesy

I hope your daughter recovers well.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

hellobint
DuckyFuzz craft

craftastic!

« Reply #94 on: May 13, 2008 01:06:42 PM »

Congratulations babalina!  hope mum and baby are doing well...

So everyone, prepare to be GREEN with envy!!  My fabulous trawl of goodies is below ...

So semi group shot - there was so much stuff I couldn't fit it all in one picture!  Here we have Hedgehog pin cushion embroidered with Katherine, Katherine bookmark, Katherine keyring, Katherine 'treasures' box (better picture later!), atlanta georgia postcard and keyring (cos I like knowing about the place that things have come from!)

hedgy door hanger with traditional southern recipes, so I can make proper southern fried chicken!

Cute russian dolls, I didn't take a picture of the back but the largest one has Katherine beaded on the back...  So cute and from my wist!

My favourite piece - Katherine decoupage box - and when you open it ....

buttons and eyes!  its fab!  Unfortunately the pink wrapping paper loved it too (the joys of decoupage - sticky everything!!) so i need to carefully peel away some more wrapping paper later, but you can see the effect.

And my next favourite thing - the treasures box.

Thanks Panda, I really love it all - such fab goodies, i feel totally spoilt!   Grin  a perfect post birthday prezzy!

PS - i should also point out that everyone at work was laughing at me for being totally overexcited about my great stash!  and then i showed them and they understood ...   Wink

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Crafting the love x
panda
« Reply #95 on: May 13, 2008 01:23:39 PM »

Hellobint,  I am so glad you like all the goodies....I enjoyed making them.

Babalina CONGRADULATIONS  on the new addition to your family.
I hope Mama and baby are doing fine? I know ya'll are excited.  I like the name Opie then again I am from the south....LOL.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

nezbutt
« Reply #96 on: May 13, 2008 02:06:35 PM »

Congratulations babalina!

I looove all the hedgie stuff! It's way cute!
I love all the other loot that has been posted too but I'm too lazy to go back and look at it all and comment on it individually. Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

zombiecazz
« Reply #97 on: May 13, 2008 02:22:18 PM »

Fab stuff Panda.
Lucky you Hello_bint. I love your new treasure box and what a fab set of buttons and eyes.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

kirstilynne
« Reply #98 on: May 13, 2008 02:25:42 PM »

I am a LOLLY again....My Daughter and son in law welcomed HOUSTON in this morning at 8:40. He is 6 lb 13 oz and 21 inches long.....Poor little siknny fellow LOL he has RED RED hair...I shall call him Opie...not really but funny LOL.....She had a blood infection and had to be put to sleep to deliver him...she just got out of recovery...THey said had they given her a spinal or whatever it would have sent the infection to her brain and killed her.....WOW...But ll is well that ends well....

oh congratulations babalina! That is wonderful news.

Those hedgehogs are so super cute!:) nice job!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I love personal swapping! PM me!!!!

Feel like some shopping?
www.kirstilynne.etsy.com
babalina58
Friends don't let friends craft alone :)

4 wheels move the body 2 wheels free the soul!

« Reply #99 on: May 13, 2008 05:20:45 PM »

Love your package...I am so very thrilled with all the packages everyone has recieved...Great work to all really!!

Thank you all for the congrats...Funny I was 19 when I had my daughter and she too is 19 hummmm....I wil be a young Lolly but good for me I can still play with my wee ones....heheheheh
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://pinterest.com/babalina58/

I am able to do personal swaps again so lets get some going Cheesy
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 14 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search
Crafting Ideas
Crafting How-Tos
Crafting Ideas
Crafting Topics

Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Christmas Crack
Meal Prep Monday: Black Eyed Pea and Squash Soup
Craftster Featured Projects - Dedicated to the People Who Made It

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...